Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Both Exophase and PS3Trophies have posted the NBA 2K14 Trophy List for the PS4, confirming online leagues are coming.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 amedawg00 @ 11/08/13 05:02 PM
Interesting choice of words with online "leagues" and not association. Could 2k be abandoning their glitched filled online association in order to return to the glory days of online leagues complete with an integrated website? I need more information on this in order to clinch my next gen purchase.

As always, no functioning online leagues/association..no purchase. Wont be fooled again...

# 22 Guard-ian @ 11/08/13 05:28 PM
are Online Leagues back? I will preorder the game tomorrow morning...

Cheers! ;-)

# 23 ataman5 @ 11/08/13 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
Interesting choice of words with online "leagues" and not association. Could 2k be abandoning their glitched filled online association in order to return to the glory days of online leagues complete with an integrated website? I need more information on this in order to clinch my next gen purchase.

As always, no functioning online leagues/association..no purchase. Wont be fooled again...
Same here.

# 24 xGHO5T @ 11/08/13 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Good stuff, thanks xGHO5T.
No problem bro

# 25 MagicFan4Life @ 11/08/13 09:02 PM
If Online Leagues are the same as NBA 2K11's leagues, then I'm not playing that mode. I don't get why they would be going backwards with it. I loved Online Association and would absolutely be pissed if they got rid of that mode. Everyone on my friends list on the Xbox 360 (About 25 NBA 2K players) played OA and that was the mode they spent the most time in.

I hated Online Leagues years ago!

# 26 quehouston @ 11/09/13 12:23 AM
I wonder if this is gonna be online leagues like 2k11 (which was great, with the internet support), or MyGM online (Which would be cool also).

# 27 MarvinOida @ 11/09/13 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
wait, what?!
Seems like we can actually choose to play injured or not.

Interesting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 28 quehouston @ 11/09/13 12:43 AM
Seems to be a lot of crazy stuff going on in MyCareer too though. I just might finally make it through year 1 lol.

# 29 I am disappointed @ 11/09/13 12:56 AM
if the leagues are like 2k11 then lets get it !!!

# 30 Geoffrey40 @ 11/11/13 11:22 AM
My first post cause I lost this account when I made it years ago. But to stay on topic the choice of words by saying Leagues instead of Associations is interesting. What if this is like Madden's Connected Careers and you can take your MyPlayer online for a career with other MyPlayers without the cutscenes?
Pretty much CG MyCareer online! I would be beyond happy!

# 31 Flash_ @ 11/11/13 11:45 AM
Is this the new Online Association mode, or just a seperate mode beside OA?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.