Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out more NBA 2K14 PS4 footage from our man bug.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Artur @ 11/08/13 08:44 PM
I hate so much the camera angle and this ugly music

# 22 eaw913 @ 11/08/13 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
looks ok but not to far from modded pc ver
Flame me if you will, but I get so sick of hearing these comments. PC this, PC that. Forgive me, but no one cares.

# 23 xman2k @ 11/08/13 09:11 PM
These vids arent doing me justice, this game is absolutely a marvel, I'm not looking at anymore spoilers, can't wait to see the legends

# 24 Goffs @ 11/08/13 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaw913
Flame me if you will, but I get so sick of hearing these comments. PC this, PC that. Forgive me, but no one cares.
No flame from me and I'm a PC guy....I hate comments like that myself....No MODDER in this world can make it look like next gen....I can't believe how many of these "PC gamers" could even say that...

I'm afraid that because of this we will be stuck with next gen graphics to beyond....

# 25 eaw913 @ 11/08/13 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
No flame from me and I'm a PC guy....I hate comments like that myself....No MODDER in this world can make it look like next gen....I can't believe how many of these "PC gamers" could even say that...

I'm afraid that because of this we will be stuck with next gen graphics to beyond....
I don't mind PC gamers or games. Really, I don't. What I mind is the incessant comments "looks good, but PC is better" or "psh, not any better than modded PC."

Even if it is the case, no one wants to hear it in EVERY piece of media. It may be better, which is good and well. But man I get tired of hearing it all the time.

That said.. I am excited to see where sports games go on PC. It is getting into photo realism now and with the constant advancement in PC hardware it should go even further.

# 26 King_B_Mack @ 11/08/13 09:40 PM
Good to see them FINALLY fix Taj Gibson. He hasn't rocked that bogus haircut they've been giving him in current gen in YEARS. Possibly not since USC.

# 27 phillydaboss404 @ 11/08/13 09:42 PM
if there is one thing everyone can agree on

is that music was awful....whoever chose to overlay that trash on top of such a great game is a monster

# 28 threattonature @ 11/08/13 09:42 PM
Is it me or were they sliding on D big time around the 30 second mark.

# 29 jeremym480 @ 11/08/13 09:53 PM
Bug, did you see any fouls?

# 30 VDusen04 @ 11/08/13 10:00 PM
It's definitely different, but you can still tell it's a 2K product, for better and worse. I don't feel quite as wowed with its appearance as I did with 2K6's reveal in comparison to PS2.

# 31 MarvinOida @ 11/08/13 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
Ok I can definitely say Current Gen doesn't play like that
Because the guy playing is really bad lol. And it doesn't help that his song selection is as good as his playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 32 lakers24 @ 11/08/13 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
It's definitely different, but you can still tell it's a 2K product, for better and worse. I don't feel quite as wowed with its appearance as I did with 2K6's reveal in comparison to PS2.
Well obviously. That will probably always be the biggest jump in terms of graphics as far as gaming's concerned because it was our first time seeing hd. Now everything is in hd an we're just going into ultra hd.

# 33 MarvinOida @ 11/08/13 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Well obviously. That will probably always be the biggest jump in terms of graphics as far as gaming's concerned because it was our first time seeing hd. Now everything is in hd an we're just going into ultra hd.
There's no such thing as "Ultra HD" and even then, it's 4K, which no one can see the difference between 1080p to 1440p, let alone 4K.

The only thing really noticeable is the game being able to take high texture resolutions/polygons because of the PS4's power. As time goes by, we will have graphics to the point where we think it's "photorealistic" (laugh when people say that word) and the only thing to improve is just disk amount and features. And I believe we are slowly getting there.

Spoiler

# 34 Sundown @ 11/08/13 10:25 PM
Worst camera angle, and most inappropriate choice of song possible.

Gameplay looks a lot better with someone who isn't ramming into players and chucking.

# 35 MarvinOida @ 11/08/13 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
Dude that uploaded and played said that when your playing it, it looks and feels much better.
Yeah, I was going on a rant on how the graphics are good but not great yet. And the whole "photorealistic," "ultra HD," and "4K" gimmicks. (Your eyes can't notice the difference people until we get to screens that are for MOVIE THEATERS or at least, bigger than a wall.) Never said that looks bad or feels bad. Just said the dude played bad. Maybe he was playing with one hand and using his Samsung Galaxy S4 with another, but still.

# 36 RipCityAndy @ 11/08/13 10:27 PM
I don't know... this isn't doing anything for me. Am I alone? The way the ball moves looks improved, but it looks like there is still a lot of suction between players. Passes look weird still...

I do like this camera angle though.

# 37 CaliDude916 @ 11/08/13 10:58 PM
GOOD GAWD. Friday can't come any faster.

# 38 hesko @ 11/08/13 11:25 PM
the people playing so wack, i rather watch cpu vs cpu. lol.

# 39 Rasco11 @ 11/08/13 11:43 PM
Thanks for the vid. No lie

But that song?......****ined it for me. I could rap better about mailboxes!!! Seriously, put your flag up?!? See!

A1...ok, whatev's, i hope heinz sues dude for that song

# 40 raiders81tim @ 11/08/13 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Yeah, I was going on a rant on how the graphics are good but not great yet. And the whole "photorealistic," "ultra HD," and "4K" gimmicks. (Your eyes can't notice the difference people until we get to screens that are for MOVIE THEATERS or at least, bigger than a wall.) Never said that looks bad or feels bad. Just said the dude played bad. Maybe he was playing with one hand and using his Samsung Galaxy S4 with another, but still.

Dude hate to burst your bubble but you can easily see the difference. My guess is you've never seen a 1440p monitor in person. Or you would never say this.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.