Home
FIFA 14 News Post

Check out the latest FIFA 14 next-gen gameplay video from Bruce Grannec, which starts at roughly the 4:30 mark.

Game: FIFA Soccer 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 The 24th Letter @ 11/09/13 08:08 PM
I am a complete soccer noob...but I got a good 45 mins of this game on the next gen PS4 kiosk and for a non soccer fan, I liked it a lot...

Of course me being impressed could be skewed by the fact that I don't know soccer....at all

# 22 Dazraz @ 11/09/13 08:25 PM
Cloth physics are exactly like current gen.
I'm sure it will be a good game but with how impressive the likes of NBA 2K & Forza have looked EA haven't done a great deal it seems to differentiate the current & next gen versions.

# 23 KG @ 11/10/13 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
Cloth physics are exactly like current gen.
I'm sure it will be a good game but with how impressive the likes of NBA 2K & Forza have looked EA haven't done a great deal it seems to differentiate the current & next gen versions.
I thought the cloth physics were pretty hit & miss. They looked horrible when the players were walking out to the pitch but the cut-scene before the kick-off looked pretty realistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I am a complete soccer noob...but I got a good 45 mins of this game on the next gen PS4 kiosk and for a non soccer fan, I liked it a lot...

Of course me being impressed could be skewed by the fact that I don't know soccer....at all
Come to the dark side 24!

They even a version of the Spurs for you. The original Spurs!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.