Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Next-Gen NBA 2K14 certainly loves detail, as seen in the latest screenshot. Check out the detail of the basket, camera, shot clock, wiring, net and more. November 15th can't get here soon enough.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 dre2 @ 11/10/13 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
The net is moving in a screenshot?

Why are some of you complaining about one of the best net simulations ever? It moves pretty realistically in my opinion. Some people complain it too tight. Others say it's too loose. Frankly, depending on the material and wear, a net a deform quite differently. So much of it depends on the ball - which makes the 2k nets outstanding. It's not a set of canned animations based on the trajectory of the ball. It deflects and deforms to the ball as the ball goes through the net. You can see this in the replays. Outside if variable elasticity (SUPER expensive) and mesh folding (which NO sim can handle elegantly) this is by far one of the best simulation of a basketball net you will see. Saying if moves like 2k6 PS2 is asinine and false.
I feel like it doesn't matter what they do a certain percentage will always complain...it is by far the most new-feature laden of any returning current gen sports franchise (I refuse to opinionate on Live until I see/play it for real so I am only speaking games making the jump from 360/PS3 to XBone and PS4) and I feel like that is pretty discernable from the previews given by them so I am contented in picking it up launch myself.

# 62 Vni @ 11/10/13 10:49 AM
The net is definately not animated properly in that screenshot.

# 63 rockchisler @ 11/10/13 11:16 AM
Supernit pic time.. I still hate how the net looks and every arena has the same ball rim acoustics.. Dallas rims sound different then Detroit rims. But Im still buying this game.. Whoop whoop..

# 64 nextlevelshhhh @ 11/10/13 11:23 AM
With only 5 days until the game comes out we should of had some more gameplay videos released. If it wasn't for bug we would not even have gotten that real voices video until next week....smh

2k is lagging too much with the videos and info and while that mygm insight was nice i think a vidoc would have been better.

As a person who plans to walk into the store and buy the game i want to see what i will be playing .

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.