Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Another NBA 2K14 PS4 gameplay video has been uploaded, courtesy of @Weezyy_F_Baby and @thugmentality1, this one featuring the All-Star game.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Bug @ 11/09/13 09:51 PM
That was CPU vs CPU

# 2 Gosens6 @ 11/09/13 10:04 PM
LOVED the AI in this vid. LeBron was a monster on the offensive end, and the battles in the post when the West had the ball was a thing of beauty.

Now this, this was a good video.

# 3 lakers24 @ 11/09/13 10:07 PM
In before complaints over Rondo-LBJ possession

# 4 Mr_Riddick @ 11/09/13 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Rozay
Imo, the best gameplay vid by far
Glad to see Blake no longer looks like Hermen Munster.

# 5 Slater James @ 11/09/13 10:11 PM
Lots of post entry passes coming from the top of the 3 point line...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

# 6 StormsWarning @ 11/09/13 10:14 PM
can you guys imagine the sim battles we are going to have with this game? how foot work actually makes a big difference, by the looks of it! for those that plays sim, were in for a treat, we can finally imitate virtually pro ball, by the looks of it.

# 7 Saturnis @ 11/09/13 10:29 PM
has the commentary changed? it was beyond repetitive and boring with the same thing repeating constantly. i really hope that was just the all star game.

# 8 lakers24 @ 11/09/13 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnis
has the commentary changed? it was beyond repetitive and boring with the same thing repeating constantly. i really hope that was just the all star game.
Wth else are they going to do with it? It is still basketball.

Btw, what were some of you guys expecting, this is STILL NBA 2k14. You know, the game that was released last month on current systems.

# 9 Saturnis @ 11/09/13 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Wth else are they going to do with it? It is still basketball.

Btw, what were some of you guys expecting, this is STILL NBA 2k14. You know, the game that was released last month on current systems.
are you dumb? the commentary isn't like that on current gen. you clearly didn't even watch the video, you know, because you would have noticed that instead of, 'insert dumb reply here.'

# 10 Chickenney @ 11/09/13 10:43 PM
Do Lebron and Rondo have some sort of secret love relationship?

# 11 lakers24 @ 11/09/13 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnis
are you dumb? the commentary isn't like that on current gen. you clearly didn't even watch the video, you know, because you would have noticed that instead of, 'insert dumb reply here.'
See, I'm not even going to respond to the insult and just say you didn't understand what I wrote. And I watched the video multiple times, but thanks for telling me what I didn't do it's reassuring.
What I was saying is that the commentary isn't going to change pretty much at al. It's still this yeas' game. They still have the same audio files becuase it's still the same year. You may have a few sporadic new ones but it will be the same. Secondly everything gets repeptitive if you play it long enough so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Rozay
Sounds like you cant afford a next gen system at launch...

This is not the same game that was released last month... By the way, Imo, this is the best gameplay vid by far
As for you, where did you come from, why are you replying to me, and how old are you 12? Just because I questioned that if he realized the commentary would be nearly identical I can't afford a system? LMFAO ok. But just so you know, I could buy both systems, but I choose to just buy one, but thanks for playing Capitol One and knowing what's in my wallet...

# 12 Cowboy008 @ 11/09/13 11:01 PM
Damn I'm going to have to go to Gamestop to try this out.

# 13 Shaffer26 @ 11/09/13 11:23 PM
That Blake Griffin jump shot was soooo not sim. Everyone knows he can't shoot the J.

# 14 Redskinsfan26 @ 11/09/13 11:24 PM
Garnetts head looks like it was copy/pasted onto the top of his torso

# 15 ccoaxum @ 11/09/13 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Duncan is way to skinny, looks like 98 Duncan. Game still looks incredible though.
man melo's arms is way too skinny to the point it hurt to look at him..aite i watched these videos and the way i feel about this game..ppl will love it if they always loved 2k games, but for the ppl who wanted a difference is still going to complain about the stuff always complain about 2k games...but i got to say those graphics is sick tho but how long is that going to hold up for the ppl who only like or see graphics in their face..just my opinion don't get mad at me.

# 16 ccoaxum @ 11/09/13 11:56 PM
by the way did anybody notice at the beginning all the players on the bench was standing real close to each other and was doing the exact samething at the exact same moment..like how the characters in the crowds would react..hope they patched that up

# 17 Sundown @ 11/10/13 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaffer26
That Blake Griffin jump shot was soooo not sim. Everyone knows he can't shoot the J.
Which was why the crowd was going crazy over it.

Why did they go nuts over a Dwight pump fake and didn't care at all about a LeBron 3 or a Melo drive?

# 18 eko718 @ 11/10/13 12:27 AM
^^^Perhaps because the West is the 'home' team. The logic for All Star games has been this way, when the crowd should rather cheer for both sides.

# 19 Shaffer26 @ 11/10/13 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Which was why the crowd was going crazy over it.

Why did they go nuts over a Dwight pump fake and didn't care at all about a LeBron 3 or a Melo drive?
I had the video on mute so I didn't hear the crowd's reaction, but that's cool.

# 20 DatGD12guage @ 11/10/13 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaffer26
He actually does a stepback move similar to that one and hits it from time to time I liked it personally. I thought it was very realistic. Plus it was in an all star game but Blake has good footwork, a few handles, and a DECENT jump shot that he CAN hit. C'mon man.

He traveled when the guy said he didnt tho.

Look at KG's shinny head! LMAO

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.