Home
FIFA 14 News Post

FifaRalle has posted FIFA 14 Xbox One videos featuring Ultimate Team, as well as a Skills montage.

Game: FIFA Soccer 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Halloween @ 11/11/13 10:40 AM
Compared to other next gen sports titles (not only 2k) this has a few issues:

- Player models, especially body types look off. Apart from a handful of big names, player faces are way off, too.

- Overall graphics and presentation did not change alot. Yes, Full HD is a big difference but even the step Madden took visually is more significant

- Judging not only from this trailer Fifa became even more arcadey now which makes me sad because I'm a sim based player. 2k and Madden made an effort towards simulation, Fifa's not developing in that regard.

# 2 bwright25 @ 11/11/13 11:27 AM
Fifa gameplay has gotten less detailed and dumbed down last couple years. Making the game less skilled and easier for everyone to pick up and pull out a win. It's a shame cause they had a great game with Fifa12. But they did lose a big name during that time.

# 3 Artur @ 11/11/13 11:37 AM
After Fifa 12 released I thought this is it, EA finally made an authentic game. I thought that this trend will continue in the future, but I was wrong. I'm afraid that Fifa might repeat the destiny of NBA Live.

# 4 The00Raven00Effect @ 11/11/13 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artur
After Fifa 12 released I thought this is it, EA finally made an authentic game. I thought that this trend will continue in the future, but I was wrong. I'm afraid that Fifa might repeat the destiny of NBA Live.
FIFA sells way too many copies for that to ever happen.

# 5 Artur @ 11/11/13 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The00Raven00Effect
FIFA sells way too many copies for that to ever happen.
Likewise thought IBM, Nortel, Nokia etc. Market is unpredictable place )

# 6 KG @ 11/12/13 09:27 AM
A pet peeve of mine is seeing Messi doing step-overs.

FIFA really needs to step up it's celebrations to make them look more realistic. It just looks very cartoonish to me but then again so do their player models, especially skin textures which look horrible IMO.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.