Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

We just posted up five new screenshots which were just posted by EA on the NBA Live Facebook Page. NBA Live 14 features Madison Square Garden, and is the only game which will include the 'Worlds Most Famous Arena."

Other screenshots include the Chesapeake Energy Arena in OKC, the OZONE in Orlando, Barclays Center in Brooklyn, and the American Airlines Center in Dallas.

NBA Live 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 King_B_Mack @ 11/11/13 06:22 PM
That awkward moment when you can't land an exclusive license on an entire sports league's teams/players/arenas so you settle for a lone arena license. Water gun shots fired!

Seriously though. The PS4 is here in four days, your competition is here in four days. Who gives a **** about arenas at this point? Go for the big blow with the defensive settings you were talking about.

# 22 swaggedout @ 11/11/13 06:25 PM
Are these supposed to be screensavers

# 23 Behindshadows @ 11/11/13 06:54 PM
Just took some in game footage images of NBA Live 10 of NY and CHI

What's so special about these Live 14 images?

# 24 TheHypeMachine6 @ 11/11/13 09:12 PM
Screenshots! Ive got nothing......

# 25 BiggD @ 11/11/13 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Just took some in game footage images of NBA Live 10 of NY and CHI

What's so special about these Live 14 images?

Damn, it looks identical doesn't it.. maybe NBA LIVE 14 is just a bunch of screen shots and not a actual moving game.. hahaha

# 26 TheHypeMachine6 @ 11/11/13 09:49 PM
I've been saying it all along that being secretive doesn't work these days, are you so out of tune with the masses EA? We are visually stimulated, gameplay, graphics, features are what get people hyped up, but right now your showing us nothing, and so close to your launch, I'm puzzled by your logic EA Sports

# 27 13thjoker @ 11/12/13 04:55 AM
Screenshots!? YES!!!

# 28 seanhazz1 @ 11/12/13 07:17 AM
There is no puzzle. The game comes out on the 19th. They WANT you to play and try the other controls first, and then compare against a FREE full featured demo.

No one ever has a problem going on a blind date, spending money on a date to see a movie they've never seen, in the hope to gain something greater, that they've never had. All on faith. Funny thing is, we'll spend more time on and less money on our game(s) anyway!

The best thing about this game release is, unlike a date sometimes, we can return it if we don't like it. So why constantly bash something we know nothing about, except that the other girl (2K14) has better looking shoes( screenshots).

My prediction: NBA Live will be a more than playable basketball video game alternative, and 2k14 will look very nice, it's controls tightened, and it's online functions will be frustratingly bugged for weeks. Beyond that, prediction, I am patiently waiting.

# 29 Saviour @ 11/12/13 06:11 PM
EA is clearly hiding something with their next gen titles. They showed more live commentary of developers than gameplay. WHO CARES WHAT THE DEVS HAVE TO SAY!! Show me the game already. You are not fooling anyone with these quick cut away shots. The Fanboys will protect you but the average consumer sees right through this mess.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.