Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

2K Sports' own LD2K and Ronnie2K played a full game of next-gen NBA 2K14 this afternoon for the entire world to see. The game includes the Knicks vs. Warriors.

Check it out and let us know what you think of the full game in motion!

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 BluFu @ 11/12/13 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Not working on iPad.....please upload to you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6dSjOhlKms

# 22 Blzer @ 11/12/13 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exposedaking
Im watching the game too And maybe you're right, it could be the blue I dunno lol something looks off to me

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
I'm watching the game as well. Blue is blue where it's supposed to be and yellow, yellow. Granted, my laptop isn't calibrated like my TV is, so yeah the colors look off on my monitor. They might be wrong in the game as well, but the colors are what they are supposed to be if that makes sense.

# 23 LemonHeart @ 11/12/13 11:40 PM
i just dont see buying this again.
the visuals are an upgrade over my 360 version.
but thats it.
thats the same gameplay bro.
im goin with Live 14.

# 24 XenoZograscope @ 11/12/13 11:40 PM
Now I can't wait to see the return of college hoops to NG.

# 25 Shaffer26 @ 11/12/13 11:56 PM
That was a really enjoyable watch. I picked the game up today can't wait for Thursday night/Friday morning!

# 26 Brooke2011 @ 11/12/13 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu

You rock man ....thank you

# 27 Boilerbuzz @ 11/13/13 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonHeart
but thats it.
im goin with Live 14.
Cause Live is clearly better...

I am disappoint. I certainly expected the nitpicking to be much more lively by the second page. I'm sure folks will start to pick it up soon though. OS won't let me down.

BTW, either Curry missed the face scan appointment, or he was sleepy and grumpy during the scan.

# 28 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 11/13/13 12:06 AM
That was a good match especially towards the end.

# 29 bumpyface @ 11/13/13 12:51 AM
Thanks for the 5 vs 5 gameplay. You definately can see a difference in gameplay. Looking forward to checking this out Friday.

# 30 Cripterion @ 11/13/13 12:51 AM
Game looked great, I much prefer the clean presentation of next gen!

# 31 Don Jon @ 11/13/13 12:56 AM
Quote:
but thats it.
im goin with Live 14.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Cause Live is clearly better...

I am disappoint. I certainly expected the nitpicking to be much more lively by the second page. I'm sure folks will start to pick it up soon though. OS won't let me down.

BTW, either Curry missed the face scan appointment, or he was sleepy and grumpy during the scan.
Don't do it

# 32 frankwyte81 @ 11/13/13 01:00 AM
Quote:
but thats it.
im goin with Live 14.

Really? In this short development cycle, I can live with gameplay similar to CG with better graphics. I rather have next gen graphics and CG gameplay (2K14). It's better than having CG graphics and CG gameplay on a next gen system (Live 14). 2K has some the best b-ball gameplay created on a video game. Is it perfect? No. But Live is the same gameplay from Live 10 with tiered dribbling. But have fun, trying to have fun.

# 33 Cripterion @ 11/13/13 01:26 AM
Was really good to see 5 on 5 gameplay, the game plays great. I thought Ronnied would woop Chris but you can see he readjusted with poe during the game and pulled the win.

Now to wait till 22nd for this...

I hope PS4 peeps will post some full games on OS at least!

# 34 baysday34 @ 11/13/13 01:33 AM
Really hope they fix the black and white leg sleeve glitch on Iggy and Steph before release

# 35 Rasco11 @ 11/13/13 01:52 AM
Thanks for this vid LD2k & Ronnie! and for the OS'r a few posts back for the link to YouTube version.

Can't wait til Friday. Game looks so organic, can tell season/GM modes won't get as stale as it did at times it had started to on CG. Seems like it will be a "fresh" experience every time. Graphics, animations, emotion, and points of emphasis, appear to have taken this game to a new level. What a blessing. A sincere "thanks" to all you (2K) guys for the hard work you all put in on Next-Gen. Congrats too, ya'll should be proud of your product.

# 36 Sundown @ 11/13/13 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
I'm literally watching the Pistons-Warriors game right now, and i'm also watching the livestream video, and the yellow looks pretty much the exact same in game as it does in real life.

Are you complaining about the yellow? Because i can see maybe the blue is a little light in game whereas in real life it is a little darker IMO, but i can't see the complaint about the yellow used.

On the topic of colors, i really hope they fixed the Pistons' blue because it was off in the screenshot of Peyton Siva.
The yellow is a little too dark and orange, but it's definitely made worse because the blue is so light and doesn't have the contrast the real court does. The real court's lines are a very dark blue, and the yellow should nearly match the yellow on the jerseys.

# 37 boogie2266 @ 11/13/13 02:58 AM
You can find the video of the live stream on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6dSjOhlKms

# 38 SkyWater1417 @ 11/13/13 03:16 AM
Quote:
but thats it.
im goin with Live 14.
so you go to nba live coz they have new things like signature dribbling with awful animations in other aspect and obviously almost same graphics of nba live with small improvements? why need to change sometihing already good, probably some animations are same with CG 2K14, so? still better than nba live's animations overall... so whats your point? so you can help me or us to change our decisions not to get this game?...

# 39 Sundown @ 11/13/13 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
This makes me so sad.

# 40 msdm27 @ 11/13/13 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
This makes me so sad.
LOL at Ronnie going to the post with Chandler all game long and wondering why he was missing so much. SMH!

Good to see that ratings matter :P

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.