Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

NBA 2K14 is the worlds biggest and best NBA video games franchise and it is now better than ever on next-generation video game consoles. The award-winning franchise features a soundtrack hand-picked by the King himself, and features refined controls with the new Pro Stick, all new Signature Skills, and enhanced defense including blocked dunks.

Featuring eye-popping next-generation visuals with almost every player in the NBA accurately reproduced in intricate detail, NBA 2K14 will blow you away. With over 3000 new animations for next-generation consoles, 2K14 features more animation content than any other previous basketball video game ever.

The new Pro Stick will enable you to throw down show-stopping moves while also being able to pull off intricate shots all with the simplicity of analog stick control. Powered by Dynamic Living Rosters powered by Stats, Inc., player attributes and tendencies will automatically update daily to reflect the true life performances of real NBA stars within the game.

NBA 2K14 is being released on next-generation consoles on November 15 for the Playstation 4, and November 22 for the Xbox One. The game is currently available on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 as well as the PC.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Jakeness23 @ 11/15/13 01:58 AM
Would be great, if I didn't apparently buy one of the broken PS4s.... this truly sucks and I will never make the mistake of buying a new console at launch ever again.

# 2 blingballa333 @ 11/15/13 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
Would be great, if I didn't apparently buy one of the broken PS4s.... this truly sucks and I will never make the mistake of buying a new console at launch ever again.
Whats wrong with it???

# 3 seemoe @ 11/15/13 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
So one guy on Gamefaqs was able to fix his broken PS4. If your PS4 seems to be having an issue (System turns on, blue light pulses, but no picture or OS) follow these steps:

1. Remove the HDD

2. Turn the system on (yes, even though the HDD is out). Then turn it back off.

3. Put the HDD back in and turn the system on.

The bad news is that this will re-format your HDD and erase everything. However, I'm sure Sony will release a proper fix soon. In the mean time, we should all probably back up our game saves to USB.

# 4 Coolade @ 11/15/13 02:15 AM
Here is the first picture of NBA live

and this is the source. https://twitter.com/iDisrespectHoez/status/401242616534016000

# 5 twhittle2308 @ 11/15/13 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seemoe
So one guy on Gamefaqs was able to fix his broken PS4. If your PS4 seems to be having an issue (System turns on, blue light pulses, but no picture or OS) follow these steps:

1. Remove the HDD

2. Turn the system on (yes, even though the HDD is out). Then turn it back off.

3. Put the HDD back in and turn the system on.

The bad news is that this will re-format your HDD and erase everything. However, I'm sure Sony will release a proper fix soon. In the mean time, we should all probably back up our game saves to USB.
I think Kotaku or someone came up with an easier solution involving the HDMI port which is the source of the problem according to them. Think you gotta just bend the top lip down so the cable fits nicely

# 6 DKHardee @ 11/15/13 03:00 AM
My PS4 is broken. It ejected madden while playing and continues to try and eject a disc every 10/15 seconds, even when a disc isn't in it. When i turn the power off and power up again… it continues to try and eject a disc.

# 7 Lovesports @ 11/15/13 03:01 AM
Nba 2k14 is epic...I've been playing it non stop since the release and I guarantee this game is getting best game of the year award. Live doest stand a chance. I've played a little bit of fifa and madden, both play well but the graphical jumps aren't nearly as significant. Almost like playing a crisp version of current gen. Nba 2k on the other hand has blown my socks off

# 8 BRAVE HEART LT @ 11/15/13 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesports
Nba 2k14 is epic...I've been playing it non stop since the release and I guarantee this game is getting best game of the year award. Live doest stand a chance. I've played a little bit of fifa and madden, both play well but the graphical jumps aren't nearly as significant. Almost like playing a crisp version of current gen. Nba 2k on the other hand has blown my socks off
Does it have team up mode I keep hearing from word of mouth that it doesn't.

# 9 blingballa333 @ 11/15/13 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVE HEART LT
Does it have team up mode I keep hearing from word of mouth that it doesn't.
Yes there is team up

# 10 UNC_Pete @ 11/15/13 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKHardee
My PS4 is broken. It ejected madden while playing and continues to try and eject a disc every 10/15 seconds, even when a disc isn't in it. When i turn the power off and power up again… it continues to try and eject a disc.
Hold the power button for 8 seconds before start. This is the service menu. See if there are any options to reset the system maybe?

# 11 TreyIM2 @ 11/15/13 09:11 AM
Waiting on UPS to deliver my PS4. Already had 2K14, Madden and BF4 since Tues. Just concerned about these early PS4 issues and pray my 'lucky' streak of day one console releases stays intact. Only did Dreamcast and PS2 on launch days before. The difference this time is I didn't do the wait line for the store to open deally. I hope it doesn't shake up my karmic graciousness. Heh...

# 12 JHUNT3 @ 11/15/13 01:33 PM
I'm having trouble finding where I go to play online games

# 13 Droz10 @ 11/17/13 11:46 AM
Can you play 2 player in mygm? If so I haven't figured it out. Would be very surprised if I couldn't play a franchise or season with a friend friend on my team. I haven't found any game mode that supports being on same team, except quick game, but let's be honest that's pointless. Can anyone shed some light?

# 14 birthday_massacre @ 11/19/13 04:10 AM
If that intern in China really did sabotage the PS4s he worked on, as long as yours wasn't made in Aug or Sept in Foxconn then you are probably safe.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.