Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

Uniform pack nine is available now for NCAA Football 14. As usual, it will cost you a $1.00.

Included in the pack are new uniform parts for Hawaii, Texas A&M, and Texas Tech.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 loccdogg26 @ 11/21/13 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotesfan98
I will say I no longer have the freezing issue granted I had to delete all of my packs and re-download them going from 8 to 1. The only issue I have now is that both the unc helmets now have the black decal.
Thanks. I tried that and it worked for me.

# 62 TripleCrown9 @ 11/21/13 11:27 AM
So how do you delete them?

# 63 loccdogg26 @ 11/21/13 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
So how do you delete them?
You on 360 or PS3?

# 64 TripleCrown9 @ 11/21/13 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
You on 360 or PS3?
PlayStation 3

# 65 DJ @ 11/21/13 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakydeaky9
Getting sad that I'm still not seeing Nevada's uni's in the game :/
No joke. They added Fresno State's throwback helmet that they wore ONE TIME this season, same thing with Hawai'i and its throwback. How is Nevada's white helmet not been added when they introduced that helmet back in July?

# 66 Freakydeaky9 @ 11/21/13 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
With each uni pack released the odds increase that you and I, as well as any other schools that have new base uni's not "in the game" or that have uni's that are in but are glitched, are going to wind up completely SOL.

You're probably right. That's the unfortunate truth. Watch Nevada's white helmets not make the game, but the chrome helmets will. I hope something for both of our teams comes out.

# 67 dules3895 @ 11/21/13 05:30 PM
I downloaded all of the packs in reverse (9-1). Shamrock series was still freezing but UNC Helmet was fixed. There are still glitches with the cleats tho

# 68 loccdogg26 @ 11/21/13 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dules3895
I downloaded all of the packs in reverse (9-1). Shamrock series was still freezing but UNC Helmet was fixed. There are still glitches with the cleats tho
I did the same this morning on the 360 and it worked. However NC helmets are not fixed. They messed up and put the black logo on both helmets. Its only supposed to be on the 13 alt blue one.

# 69 rynecandy @ 11/22/13 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
If only all the schools received as much love as EA gives Texas A&M..
I remember in a video before the game released Ben Haumiller said A&M gave them access to the team that they hadn't gotten before from other teams. Texas A&M also had them for the Ark-Aggie game last year to record/scan Kyle Field. I guess they showed/sent them photos of the uniforms they were going to use this season.

http://www.thebatt.com/news/ea-sport...3#.Uo_0joWWlnE

# 70 canesfins @ 11/22/13 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynecandy
I remember in a video before the game released Ben Haumiller said A&M gave them access to the team that they hadn't gotten before from other teams. Texas A&M also had them for the Ark-Aggie game last year to record/scan Kyle Field. I guess they showed/sent them photos of the uniforms they were going to use this season.

http://www.thebatt.com/news/ea-sport...3#.Uo_0joWWlnE
Well,EA traveling to kyle field as the article states wasn't just an A&M thing I believe. I pretty sure I remember EA using that as an advertisement for the game saying something along the lines of traveling to the top stadiums in the nation to record sounds. (and yet the crowd noise is still pretty disappointing at those stadiums lol)

# 71 rynecandy @ 11/23/13 02:44 PM
They did...I think 20-30 games last year. I don't know why they went all out with Texas A&M. This was talked about before last season started, when most thought A&M would win 2-3 games in the SEC. Nobody thought they would have a decent season, so EA didn't pick A&M because they were a powerhouse. Like other Aggies have said, every year all the Aggie sites would be loaded with complaints how they got things wrong, such as Yell Leaders, no Reveille, wrong shade of maroon, etc. A&M marketing must have done something right or given them access to more than the other Universities.

# 72 coogrfan @ 11/23/13 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynecandy
They did...I think 20-30 games last year. I don't know why they went all out with Texas A&M. This was talked about before last season started, when most thought A&M would win 2-3 games in the SEC. Nobody thought they would have a decent season, so EA didn't pick A&M because they were a powerhouse. Like other Aggies have said, every year all the Aggie sites would be loaded with complaints how they got things wrong, such as Yell Leaders, no Reveille, wrong shade of maroon, etc. A&M marketing must have done something right or given them access to more than the other Universities.
That, or you had a guy win the Heisman.

# 73 BL8001 @ 11/24/13 12:41 PM
The delete everything and then download again in reverse order works...kind of.

You can select the shamrock unis but only under the presets. If you go to the jersey and try to add it to any other combo it locks up (slowly) you know it's frozen and you can keep cycling through the jerseys nothing updates on screen and then after about 10 seconds it freezes completely.

Next thing...the free pack one 100% complete download error. I have downloaded it several times and it has reached 100% each time but then reports there as a download error retry.

You do get the pack contents but again...kind of. I went through the pack 1 list and checked everything and I don't have the 2012 Idaho black helmet. No matter how I try to select, preset and change or custom it's not there.

Neither is the Nebraska red jersey with red base and white jersey with white base. More investigation of pack 1 missing items to come.

# 74 jsr862 @ 11/24/13 01:02 PM
What they really should do is go conference by conference starting now. Any teams who need a default Uni update gets them (If team allows) and for teams who's default is correct, and if they have a special combo or part give one to them. I know the ACC could use a whole new doing with the Conference patch.
Mt. West would get Nevada fixed and Fresno, San Jose St. Alt jersey etc.

I think EA will see most fans will be patient if we knew this is what they would do. And actually do it.

# 75 BL8001 @ 11/24/13 01:13 PM
Here are the pack 1 details if anybody else is double checking after re-downloading all the packs.

School Type Description
Arizona jersey Blue jersey
Arizona jersey White jersey
Arizona jersey Red jersey
Arizona pants Blue pants
Arizona pants White pants
Arizona pants Red Pants
Baylor helmet Gold - shiny (alternate)
Baylor helmet White
Baylor helmet Black
Baylor jersey Black (2012)
Baylor jersey Green
Baylor jersey White
Baylor jersey Black
Baylor pants Black (2012)
Baylor pants Gold
Baylor pants White
Baylor pants Black
Bowling Green baselayer Orange (Ay Ziggy Zoomba) (2012)
Bowling Green helmet White (2012)
Bowling Green helmet Orange (2012)
Bowling Green jersey Orange (2012)
Bowling Green jersey White (2012)
Bowling Green pants Orange (2012)
Bowling Green pants White (2012)
Cal helmet Matte Blue
Cal jersey Blue
Cal jersey Gold
Cal jersey White
Cal jersey Gray
Cal pants Blue
Cal pants Gold
Cal pants White
Cal pants Gray
Cincinnati gloves 2013 adiZero with "C" logo
Cincinnati jersey Black jersey (Red Base layer)
Cincinnati jersey White jersey (Black Base layer)
Cincinnati jersey Red jersey (Black base layer)
Cincinnati pants White pants
Cincinnati pants Red pants
Cincinnati pants Black pants
Idaho helmet Black (2012)
Maryland baselayer Main - Black and gray pattern with logo on sleeve
Maryland gloves Main; MARYLAND (in yellow with gray)
Maryland gloves White Ops; state and MARYLAND in grey
Maryland helmet Black
Maryland helmet White
Maryland jersey Red
Maryland jersey White
Maryland pants Red
Maryland pants White
Maryland pants Black
NC State gloves 2013 adiZero with NCS logo
NC State helmet Red Helmet
NC State helmet White Helmet
NC State jersey Red jersey (with red Base layer)
NC State jersey White jersey (with White base layer)
NC State pants Red pants
NC State pants White pants
Nebraska jersey Red jersey (with red Base layer)
Nebraska jersey White jersey (with White base layer)
Nebraska pants White pants
Nebraska pants Red pants
North Carolina helmet Blue
North Carolina helmet White
North Carolina helmet Black
North Carolina jersey Blue
North Carolina jersey White
North Carolina jersey Black
North Carolina pants Blue
North Carolina pants White
North Carolina pants Black
Notre Dame jersey Blue jersey
Notre Dame jersey White jersey
Ohio helmet Matte green (2012)
Oregon State gloves Black with Beaver head logo
Oregon State helmet White
Oregon State helmet Orange
Oregon State helmet Black
Oregon State jersey White
Oregon State jersey Orange
Oregon State jersey Black
Oregon State pants White
Oregon State pants Orange
Oregon State pants Black
Southern Miss jersey Black jersey
Southern Miss jersey White jersey
Southern Miss pants Black pants
Southern Miss pants White pants
Tennessee jersey Orange jersey (orange base layer)
Tennessee jersey White jersey (white base layer)
Tennessee pants Orange Pants
Tennessee pants White pants
Texas A&M gloves
Texas A&M jersey Maroon Jersey (with Maroon base layer)
Texas A&M jersey White jersey (White base layer)
Texas A&M pants Maroon Pants
Texas A&M pants White pants
UCLA gloves 2013 adiZero gloves with UCLA script logo
UCLA jersey Blue jersey
UCLA jersey White jersey
UCLA pants Gold pants
UConn helmet White
UConn helmet Blue
UConn jersey Navy
UConn jersey White
UConn pants Navy
UConn pants White
West Virginia helmet Blue helmet
West Virginia helmet White helmet
West Virginia helmet Gold helmet
West Virginia jersey Blue jersey
West Virginia jersey White jersey
West Virginia jersey Gold jersey
West Virginia pants Blue pants
West Virginia pants White pants
West Virginia pants Gold pants
Wisconsin gloves 2013 adiZero gloves with "W" logo
Wisconsin jersey Red jersey (Red Base layer)
Wisconsin jersey White jersey (red base layer)
Wisconsin pants White pants
Wisconsin pants Red Pants

# 76 BL8001 @ 11/24/13 01:27 PM
And just to keep track of the have and have nots...the list of 45 teams who have had some sort of dlc added.

Alabama
Ark st
Arizona
Baylor
Bowling green
Cal
Cincy
Florida
Florida state
Fresno st
Georgia tech
Hawaii
Idaho
Kentucky
Louisiana tech
Louisville
Lsu
Maryland
Miami oh
Michigan
Mich st
NC st
Nebraska
North Carolina
Notre Dame
Ohio
Okla st
Oregon
Oregon state
San Diego st
South Carolina
So miss
Tennessee
Texas
Texas A&M
Texas tech
Ucla
Uconn
UL Monroe
USC
Virginia
Va tech
West ky
West va
Wisconsin

# 77 loccdogg26 @ 11/24/13 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
The delete everything and then download again in reverse order works...kind of.

You can select the shamrock unis but only under the presets. If you go to the jersey and try to add it to any other combo it locks up (slowly) you know it's frozen and you can keep cycling through the jerseys nothing updates on screen and then after about 10 seconds it freezes completely.

Next thing...the free pack one 100% complete download error. I have downloaded it several times and it has reached 100% each time but then reports there as a download error retry.

You do get the pack contents but again...kind of. I went through the pack 1 list and checked everything and I don't have the 2012 Idaho black helmet. No matter how I try to select, preset and change or custom it's not there.

Neither is the Nebraska red jersey with red base and white jersey with white base. More investigation of pack 1 missing items to come.
If you keep cycling through the Nebraska jerseys they are there.

# 78 memphistigr36 @ 11/24/13 04:53 PM
I guess Memphis will never have their new uniforms put in the game......Oh well!!!!

# 79 BL8001 @ 11/24/13 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
If you keep cycling through the Nebraska jerseys they are there.

Hmmm...I feel like I did this. It's how I found some of the "missing" pieces of pack 1 for Wisconsin.

I will give it another try.

How about that Idaho helmet? Did ea just label it wrong and it's really the 2013 black helmet and not 2012?

Oh also...writing that...did ea label Nebraska wrong and it's not red with red base but red with white base?
Same with white, not white with white base but white with red base.

# 80 loccdogg26 @ 11/24/13 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
Hmmm...I feel like I did this. It's how I found some of the "missing" pieces of pack 1 for Wisconsin.

I will give it another try.

How about that Idaho helmet? Did ea just label it wrong and it's really the 2013 black helmet and not 2012?

Oh also...writing that...did ea label Nebraska wrong and it's not red with red base but red with white base?
Same with white, not white with white base but white with red base.

For Nebraska I had to cycle through em at least twice.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.