Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

Uniform pack nine is available now for NCAA Football 14. As usual, it will cost you a $1.00.

Included in the pack are new uniform parts for Hawaii, Texas A&M, and Texas Tech.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 SpartyParty11 @ 12/04/13 01:07 AM
Here's a dumb idea/theory. What if they're waiting till a bit later in December then give us a crap ton of packs, like as a Holiday gift to us?

# 122 R.Moncrief @ 12/04/13 01:11 AM
Either that, or they've exhausted all remaining NCAAF resources on determining the cause of the Notre Dame glitch, which in effect has put all future packs on hold.

Which would be honestly ridiculous seeing as how we figured out a fix ourselves by downloading the packs in reverse. So hopefully I'm grasping at straws with my theory.

The way to silence us though would be to post something, anything on their SOCIAL pages. Heaven forbid.

# 123 loccdogg26 @ 12/04/13 08:11 AM
I have a feeling that they're not done. Patience.

# 124 drift7one @ 12/04/13 08:52 AM
hoping this theory of mine isn't correct. but what if, the EA team only had some sort licensing agreement with the NCAA to produce uniform packs through the end of the Regular season? and now that we're in conference championship week, they won't be able to release anything. again, hypothetical.

# 125 R.Moncrief @ 12/04/13 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift7one
hoping this theory of mine isn't correct. but what if, the EA team only had some sort licensing agreement with the NCAA to produce uniform packs through the end of the Regular season? and now that we're in conference championship week, they won't be able to release anything. again, hypothetical.
I'm not so sure the licensing agreement would have covered exactly when EA Sports released a uniform pack. Sounds like a restriction that would have been imposed by the NCAA and something tells me they couldn't care less when exactly DLC was released.

# 126 TheDeuce @ 12/05/13 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Moncrief
I'm not so sure the licensing agreement would have covered exactly when EA Sports released a uniform pack. Sounds like a restriction that would have been imposed by the NCAA and something tells me they couldn't care less when exactly DLC was released.
Yeah it doesn't make sense for a deadline to be imposed. All these packs were completed a while ago. It's far more likely (sadly) that they've run out of stuff and simply haven't bothered to tell us.

If we want to be wildly optimistic, we can hope they're just dragging things out and spacing the release of what little new content they have...though that doesn't make much sense either.

# 127 R.Moncrief @ 12/05/13 04:23 AM
I hate to sound redundant here but if they did indeed run out of content to ship out in DLC, how did they miss the boat on Indiana's helmets? I mean, these things were announced 6 months ago! And Indiana has made very good use out of every single helmet they showcased in their summer reveal.. none of them are one offs, they're all worn for specific games (rivalries, conference, breast cancer awareness, in-state match ups, etc).

# 128 NolaCane @ 12/05/13 06:24 PM
Plain and simple, I just to use the Miami Smoke uniforms. Tennessee got their Smokey, now I want smoke

# 129 dhargo @ 12/05/13 07:00 PM
I had contacted someone in the athletic office at Georgia St about their new uniforms back in July. This was his first response:

Yes, they are aware of the new uniforms and they will have them in a future update. We have been working with EA to make them as close to the real thing as possible without compromising the quality and realism of the uniforms. Thank you for your interest and Go Panthers!

My last contact with him was back in September as I asked him if he knew anything new as the 2nd uniform update had just been released:

Let me check with my contact and find out. They were approved a while back so I am not sure what the delay could be.

I never heard back from him nor tried to contact him again. This shows that at least have some uniforms that they still haven't released. Who knows what they will do.

# 130 PROTOHYPE @ 12/05/13 09:06 PM
Well I got my Rainbow Warrior uniforms so I'm good lol

# 131 w00dy Hayezz @ 12/06/13 08:40 AM
There have been a few times where they waited 2 weeks or more to release a uni pack. I'm going to be cautiously optimistic that we have more coming.

# 132 coogrfan @ 12/06/13 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROTOHYPE
Well I got my Rainbow Warrior uniforms so I'm good lol
At least one UH got some love from EA.

# 133 LionsFanNJ @ 12/06/13 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
At least one UH got some love from EA.
Bruh you been holding the torch for the longest and i'm REALLY hoping UH gets their unis for your sake.

# 134 LionsFanNJ @ 12/06/13 11:30 AM
So if i download these last few uniform packs what errors can i expect? i know the Notre Dame issue and Tx Tech glove issue. Anything else?

# 135 LionsFanNJ @ 12/06/13 11:59 AM
I thought i read in one of the uni pack threads one of TT's gloves causes a game freeze like ND's shamrock uniforms

# 136 loccdogg26 @ 12/06/13 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
So if i download these last few uniform packs what errors can i expect? i know the Notre Dame issue and Tx Tech glove issue. Anything else?
The NC "alt 13 blue" looks the same as the "13 blue" unless you delete pack 1.

# 137 big earl @ 12/06/13 12:53 PM
how do you delete on PS3?

# 138 loccdogg26 @ 12/06/13 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by big earl
how do you delete on PS3?
Not sure exactly but your best bet would be to check out the playstation forums for deleting DLC.

# 139 dhargo @ 12/10/13 10:04 AM
Anybody checked to see if they have Uni Pack 10 this morning?

# 140 lyleman222 @ 12/10/13 10:26 AM
yeah be good to know not confident though

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.