Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

The LeBron X1's have been released for current-gen NBA 2K14 users. More current and next-gen updates (including rosters) are coming soon, but no date has been given.

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Barbatrucco @ 11/26/13 01:28 PM
2K, UPDATE DATOME (PISTONS), NON THE SHOES!
BECAUSE THIS IS NOT GIGI DATOME, THIS IS FOTSIS

# 2 jeebs9 @ 11/26/13 03:20 PM
^^ Maybe because they don't have a picture. ^^

# 3 JJRuelz @ 11/26/13 03:58 PM
woot woot 10 char.

# 4 Rebel_INS @ 11/26/13 04:45 PM
Thanks for the sneakers....now can I play online??? Please??? :-/

# 5 hapa17 @ 11/26/13 05:22 PM
please have all current rotation players in the NG game. no faverani or pressey on the celtics is infuriating if you're a celtics fan, knowing how much they actually contribute to the team. these two aren't chris smith here. they're ROTATION PLAYERS.

i'm a reformed sneaker head, and while authentic shoes add a great bit of depth to the game visuals, i can't get fully engrossed with the celtics without them.

and can we please get jeff green's proper skin tone? he is not a light-skinned brother. i confuse him for avery bradley all the time! that should not be happening.

# 6 knicksforlife @ 11/26/13 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hapa17
please have all current rotation players in the NG game. no faverani or pressey on the celtics is infuriating if you're a celtics fan, knowing how much they actually contribute to the team. these two aren't chris smith here. they're ROTATION PLAYERS.

i'm a reformed sneaker head, and while authentic shoes add a great bit of depth to the game visuals, i can't get fully engrossed with the celtics without them.

and can we please get jeff green's proper skin tone? he is not a light-skinned brother. i confuse him for avery bradley all the time! that should not be happening.
Update your rosters, I am pretty sure faverani and pressey are in there..

# 7 MarvinOida @ 11/26/13 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knicksforlife
Update your rosters, I am pretty sure faverani and pressey are in there..
Next Gen? lol, they're not updated as far as I know.

# 8 lavy23 @ 11/26/13 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
I don't understand why everything on both consoles cannot be released at same time, granted the lebron xi have been on NG but how about a roster update? How about the Knicks orange jersey's or the heat red jersey, come on 2k.
Knicks orange jersey has been in since last week

# 9 NINJAK2 @ 11/26/13 09:47 PM
Do they plan on adding Wade's kicks or do we need to spend VC for them?

Spoiler

# 10 and1product @ 11/27/13 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Do they plan on adding Wade's kicks or do we need to spend VC for them?

Spoiler
I know man. Those pop ups are annoying. And they also have corey brewer's skin tone way off.

# 11 Oaklandboy @ 12/01/13 11:19 PM
How do you load pictures on here

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

# 12 dslaughter @ 12/02/13 07:27 PM
Why aren't the Heat new uniforms on the game yet?! Wtf?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.