Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

According to the 2KSupport Twitter feed, 2K Sports will release a second patch for NBA 2K14 addressing MyCAREER save file and The Park connectivity issues.

More recently, the team has pushed a matchmaking server-side update for PS4 users and are asking for feedback.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Cold_Fries @ 12/01/13 06:07 AM
I'm seeing that quite a few ppls my career character is very muscular. My guy is 6'7 and weights 185, you'd imagine that he's a pretty skinny guy.. Well my guy looks like he weighs more than lebron.. He's EXRTA muscular and I can't change it no matter what.. Anyone know if this is just an issue with me? Will it be patched?

# 62 Cold_Fries @ 12/01/13 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeahh Breezy
Honestly, something that isn't a major issue but I believe needs to be fixed is the way a my career or any created players build is. I don't want a player that looks like a major steroid user, it's stupid how you don't have the option to fix that. 2k needs to patch that
THIS THIS THIS^^^^^

# 63 BobbyColtrane @ 12/01/13 07:10 AM
Reading this thread all i can think is, my God this game is a mess!

# 64 LakersForLife @ 12/01/13 12:24 PM
WHERE IS ZE PATCH?

# 65 dat boi Q @ 12/01/13 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold_Fries
I'm seeing that quite a few ppls my career character is very muscular. My guy is 6'7 and weights 185, you'd imagine that he's a pretty skinny guy.. Well my guy looks like he weighs more than lebron.. He's EXRTA muscular and I can't change it no matter what.. Anyone know if this is just an issue with me? Will it be patched?
I haas to make my 6"3 pg 151 pounds to make him look average weight but he still looks to big.

# 66 Tomba @ 12/01/13 09:59 PM
Ive pretty much given up on the game unless they fix the save issues and glitiching editing of full rosters

saving to the servers is a bad idea

# 67 Twista209 @ 12/01/13 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Ive pretty much given up on the game unless they fix the save issues and glitiching editing of full rosters

saving to the servers is a bad idea
Per Ronnie2K, he just advised that we will be able to save roster files to the hard drives in next gen and be able to use the custom rosters in My Career.

# 68 seanbarkley @ 12/02/13 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista209
Per Ronnie2K, he just advised that we will be able to save roster files to the hard drives in next gen and be able to use the custom rosters in My Career.
If it's true, it's really good news. Where did he said that?because I can't find anything on his twitter.

# 69 Twista209 @ 12/02/13 02:44 AM
Sean Barkley, I asked Ronnie several questions during his live broadcast last night. This information was asked and he verbally answered. So, the roster files will be fixed so that we can save them to our hard drive and use the edited rosters in My Career. He also said that after the patch is complete that the official 2K roster update would be going live. The only negative bit of information I heard was that after the patch people MAY have to restart their My Careers. Ronnie said sometime today he would get all the information and tweet it to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 70 seanbarkley @ 12/02/13 03:15 AM
Quote:
Sean Barkley, I asked Ronnie several questions during his live broadcast last night. This information was asked and he verbally answered. So, the roster files will be fixed so that we can save them to our hard drive and use the edited rosters in My Career. He also said that after the patch is complete that the official 2K roster update would be going live. The only negative bit of information I heard was that after the patch people MAY have to restart their My Careers. Ronnie said sometime today he would get all the information and tweet it to us.

Love it!It's good to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for ur answer man!

# 71 RangersCruz @ 12/02/13 04:08 AM
Quote:

He said probably not..but its up to sony

# 72 Csquared @ 12/02/13 11:17 AM
The day after yesterday lol. Seriously though thought this patch was due out last week. Man 2k is struggling.

# 73 WTF @ 12/02/13 12:50 PM
It's in the pipeline.

# 74 Sundown @ 12/02/13 01:29 PM
Quote:

How about edited rosters for NBA Today?

It's ironic that we can't actually use updated, correct rosters in NBA Today because the 2K rosters are often out of date.

# 75 shellsgot86 @ 12/02/13 02:39 PM
@Ronnie2K: #NBA2K14 patch "any day now" on PS4/Xbox One. It's submitted, approved, & just awaiting it to post. Lots of traffic around console launch

# 76 JayAtkHar @ 12/02/13 08:00 PM
-bring back individual assignments hedges screens and pressure I don't like relying on the computer. Players get open way too easily (and still miss open shots :s)

-adjust the rhythm system. Missing wide open dunks with high dunk ratings or open threes with players like Carmelo or Lamb makes it way too un-natural to gain back rhythm. Players get cold way too fast. However when players get hot I noticed for ball handling arms legs hands and bodies are being warped through the ball when players aren't protecting their dribble. Ridiculous.

-fix THE ****ING PLAYBOOKS !!!!

-bring back the missing practice modes.

-fix crashing on mycareer (not sure if it's happening on mygm)

-my crew should be here there's no excuse really.

-ability to purchase nba players signature hairstyles with VC cuz the hair in the game doesn't suit a lot of ppl. There's no euro looking hair or even good haircuts or fades.

-I want to see what other players signature moves are bring back edit players like wth

# 77 RajonRondo @ 12/02/13 08:11 PM
There's too many things that are wrong in this game, it shouldn't even be a game right now it's unplayable. Looks like a game in the alpha stage. Not sure how anyone can release a game with as many bugs and glitches that this game has.

Seems like they care more about VC than the actual game itself, it's a shame that the whole game is based off VC and forces you to buy VC if you want play the game to the fullest.

Because the game is based of VC that means the game has less features so people can't get VC as fast. For example, no more defensive settings. Have to make it harder to win games, can't let you get VC that easy. No short season of MyGM, etc.

I played every 2k game since 2k2 and this is by far the worse 2k game ever, Probably my last one I'll ever buy. I'd rather play 2k2 on the ps2 with those outdated graphics than this crap.

# 78 dat boi Q @ 12/02/13 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levalution
some people are so spoiled its amazing. to call this game "unplayable" just makes you look like a tool.
Seeing how my game freezes every time it load my career, which is the only mode I play. I can say its unplayable.

# 79 Melbournelad @ 12/02/13 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levalution
some people are so spoiled its amazing. to call this game "unplayable" just makes you look like a tool.
MyGM is unplayable at this point in time...

# 80 dpower15 @ 12/02/13 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
MyGM is unplayable at this point in time...
Its unplayable for anyone who wants a true sim/real NBA type of GM experience. I remember in middle school I loved fantasy drafts and players getting traded all over the league for no apparent reason, MyGM is perfect for those type of people at the moment

Add ability to disable CPU trades and ability to override/force trades (so you can trade back any crazy deals but still let the CPU trade on its own) and this problem is gone. I'm sure with enough editing to the rosters we can create our own set that reduces the morale issues in MyGM.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.