Home
Operation Sports News Post
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 mosdef328 @ 11/29/13 02:39 PM
I purchased the PSN membership but I can't get the PS4 to accept it...

# 2 23 @ 11/29/13 03:20 PM
Thats a great deal for anyone wanting to deal with remote play

# 3 TheBadazz @ 11/29/13 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosdef328
I purchased the PSN membership but I can't get the PS4 to accept it...
Me too. I had to put the code on my Vita to use it.

# 4 23 @ 11/29/13 03:35 PM
Yeah Sony put it on hold to do some maintenance, but that discussion is going on in the PS4 thread guys.

# 5 PaperBoyx703 @ 11/29/13 04:10 PM
Ended up breaking and getting that PS Vita bundle...along with Persona 4, Dragon's Crown, Muramasa Rebirth and Rayman's Legends and 16gb mem card and some accessories...UGH.

Glad I looked up what was available free on PS+ because I was about to get Gravity Rush and Soul Sacrifice until I saw they were one of the free games on PSN.

# 6 kejimutoh @ 11/29/13 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperBoyx703
Ended up breaking and getting that PS Vita bundle...along with Persona 4, Dragon's Crown, Muramasa Rebirth and Rayman's Legends and 16gb mem card and some accessories...UGH.

Glad I looked up what was available free on PS+ because I was about to get Gravity Rush and Soul Sacrifice until I saw they were one of the free games on PSN.
The games you picked up are great! I got the vita as gift in the hospital with psn network along with persona 4 plus a bunch of other games from friends and family. Bought Muramasa when it was 19 bucks on the psn network and got Rayman's legends when it was 10 bucks off at Target. Just picked up Dragon's Crown at gamestop used(had 15 bucks in store credit to) I snagged the deal on the psn 1 year for 29.99.

I play the heck out of the vita! The psn network is such a bargain, especially for 29.99. Sorry for the rant. Enjoy!

# 7 drewst18 @ 11/30/13 12:02 AM
Anyone have an issue where you enter the code and it brings you back to your dashboard and doesn't say anything?

# 8 rawdog805 @ 11/30/13 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewst18
Anyone have an issue where you enter the code and it brings you back to your dashboard and doesn't say anything?
yeah i think its still down, as far as entering codes..

# 9 sarlndr @ 12/02/13 09:29 AM
I picked up the PS+ over the weekend. I increased my vita library by 5 games just like that. I can't believe I waited so long to get that PS+, it's a great deal. I also got 3 PS3 games waiting in the que. Since I'm not getting a PS4 for a while this was a win.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.