Home
Gran Turismo 6 News Post

Gran Turismo 6
is releasing this Friday on the PlayStation 3. To get you primed for what's to come, here's a few videos to enjoy, including a 17 minute behemoth showing every car you can drive in the game.

In-Game Features Preview Video:

Every Car in the Game (17 Min Video)

Audi Quattro S1 Race on Gravel

Gran Turismo 6 releases this Friday. You can pre-order the game here.

Game: Gran Turismo 6Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 5 - View All
Gran Turismo 6 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 juice2142 @ 12/03/13 05:58 PM
When is this releasing on PS4???

# 2 mercalnd @ 12/03/13 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juice2142
When is this releasing on PS4???
It's not. They said best case scenario they would release GT7 next year.

# 3 RunN1st @ 12/03/13 09:24 PM
Anyone picking this up? I'm leaning towards pulling the trigger just to race Bathurst.

# 4 Rules @ 12/03/13 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunN1st
Anyone picking this up? I'm leaning towards pulling the trigger just to race Bathurst.

Yes, preordered from Amazon.

# 5 bcruise @ 12/04/13 06:27 PM
I don't know where else to post this, so this is as good a place as any. Something that I consider good news from Eurogamer today (microtranactions were already known, so I'm not really talking about that):

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...icing-revealed

Here's the part that's good news:

Quote:
The issue is, will Gran Turismo's progression system be adversely affected by microtransactions? Eurogamer's Martin Robinson has been playing the game and tells me GT6's economy works exactly the same as GT5's, with progression, payouts and car prices very similar.
As long as the prices and payouts haven't changed for those of us who actually want to earn our way through the game they can offer up as many in-game microtransactions as they want.

And yes, those prices for the credits are absolutely ridiculous. Which is all the more reason I'm glad the game's structure apparently hasn't changed

# 6 JMD @ 12/05/13 06:43 AM
Definitely picking this up tomorrow. Love GT 5.

# 7 BL8001 @ 12/05/13 09:57 AM
Pre-ordered two weeks ago.

I have been counting the days.

1 to go! Just 1 to go!

# 8 Blzer @ 12/05/13 11:14 AM
Getting this for Christmas. Loved the demo and the camera zoom changes you can use as well. Can't wait!

# 9 asu666 @ 12/05/13 04:51 PM
I can't wait to get my copy. GT6 is likely the racing game of the year.

# 10 demencia_total @ 12/05/13 08:49 PM
I got my copy reserved, but I'm not excited at all for it to be honest. I'm one of those people who thought that GT5 was a complete mess of a video game with design decisions that just make you shake your head constantly and GT6 is carrying a lot of that DNA. On the positive side, I did enjoy the changes to the handling and suspension models previewed in the demos so I'm sure I'll enjoy driving tons of different cars. But as a long time fan of the series and racing in general, it makes me wonder if these guys time has passed. Clearly the series is as popular as ever but I'm usually not a negative person when it comes to video games and I found I went into GT5 with such excitement only to be let down harshly. I'll enjoy it, but it doesn't seem like some of the things I hated from GT5 have been changed going from the impressions of people who already have the full game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.