Home
New Star Soccer News Post

One of the most addicting sports games on mobile platforms, New Star Soccer, has gotten a major new update today. The update is version 1.60 and features the following enhancements to the gameplay:
  • Fixed shadow of player dummies.
  • Fixed neutral stadiums being picked for international qualifying rounds.
  • Increased relationship starting values.
  • Reduced rate of lifestyle item degradation.
  • Reduced rate of skill decline.
  • No skill decline in first season.
All of these changes promise to change a lot of how the game fundamentally plays when it comes to progression. There's still another major update to the gameplay to come, with a new mini-game being added though!

For those not in the know, New Star Soccer is a free to play soccer game for mobile platforms. You start your career as a 16 year old and try to build your player and career in what is called the #1 sports RPG on the App.

We reviewed the game back in May, giving it a 9.

Game: New Star SoccerReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iPad / iPhoneVotes for game: 2 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Charmaine250 @ 12/21/13 05:58 PM
my friend just got an almost new white Nissan 370Z NISMO just by working online with a laptop. pop over to this web-site....... www.cash2.us

# 2 gopher_guy @ 01/25/14 01:36 AM
Why are there all these things where you need to buy stuff now? Like the boots, now you can only get a limited amount of them without spending more money. And apparently you have to buy a "professional license" or something in order to transfer?

Didn't I already pay for this app? Now I have to pay more to keep playing it?

Lame...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.