Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Madden NFL 25 title update #2 is available now for Xbox One and PS4. It includes general stability improvements & bug fixes in all modes, including CoachGlass fixes on Xbox One.

Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Davon_A_Brown @ 12/30/13 10:34 PM
Anyone know if EA is working on a third patch?

# 82 SkinsBoYee @ 12/31/13 01:29 AM
Here is an even bigger question....how in the world can I prevent the ps4 from updating madden. I don't want any patches as I think the game plays worlds better without the patches. Any clue....besides disabling network connection?

# 83 The JareBear @ 12/31/13 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest
Sorry to ask a dumb question ... But I have all the Patches and have done No Deleting. The game seems Great.

Am I just being Foolish?

Thanks for your Help.
Nah man.

I didn't notice a difference when I first downloaded the patch. I only did the reinstall just out of habit.

Game plays the same to me.

# 84 OP14 @ 12/31/13 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsBoYee
Here is an even bigger question....how in the world can I prevent the ps4 from updating madden. I don't want any patches as I think the game plays worlds better without the patches. Any clue....besides disabling network connection?
For PS4...Go to settings--system--automatic downloads & uploads. You uncheck the box, back out and you're done.

# 85 SkinsBoYee @ 12/31/13 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OP14
For PS4...Go to settings--system--automatic downloads & uploads. You uncheck the box, back out and you're done.
Thanks so very much. Never would of found this. I will give you the Skins first round pick for this info.....oh...wait.

Cheers.

# 86 PacMan3000 @ 01/01/14 10:36 PM
Ok, quick question...I'm playing CFM on PS4 and noticed that when they introduce the QB, a completely different player runs out onto the field. How do I fix this, because I've heard its a patch issue.

Here's the strange thing about it, though. I played my very first game and noticed this happened when Tannehill got introduced. So I hit the PS button, went to notifications and downloads, and deleted whatever Madden update was there.

That seemed to fix the problem, as I went back into the game and on the next series, saw Campbell get introduced just fine.

But when I woke up today to play week 2, the QB intros were messed up. But now, I do t see any patch in the download section,..so it doesn't seem like it redownloaded it.

So what exactly do you think is going on? And what can I do to remove the patch to fix the QB intros? Thanks.

# 87 Davon_A_Brown @ 01/02/14 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
Does anyone know if CPU teams not practicing was fixed?

Did they ever put up patch notes to explain what bugs they fixed?
Never knew that this glitch existed. Is it true that CPU controlled teams don't practice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 88 ABR173rd @ 01/05/14 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Let me say that I do not know if this is the best way or if there even is a right way to do it, this is just what I did after I took these guys advice and re-installed the game and patch yesterday.

So, with M25 deleted from PS4, I pop the disc in and it does its deal and after a few seconds it lets you enter the game. When you enter the game, it will prompt you that an update is being downloaded and must be installed to enable network features. I ignore that and just continue to head into the main menu. The game will be installing from the disc to your HD and the progress bar will be on the top left corner of main menu in M25. The game lets you access some features as it installs, which many games do on PS4, you can play exhibitions and stuff as the rest of the game installs to pass the time. Anyway. I just sit on the main menu in M25 while it installs the game.

Once it finished, I hit the PS4 home button, click the options button and "close the application," taking me back to the PS4 menu system menu.

From there, I go into notifications, downloads, and click the M25 update to install it, afterward it should take you right into M25 automatically as long as the disc is still in the PS4.

Hope that makes sense.

Console stays on the whole time.
So I deleted the game, reinserted the disc and reinstalled and then downloaded the patch- Now the game starts with no Sound, there is a !!UsernameNotFound!! error in the upper right corner of the game and when I click R2 to sign into the game it gives me an error Unable to conner to the EA servers at this time? I tried to load up a previously saved CFM after reinstalling and got a CE-34878-0 error? This game is completely unplayable after reinstalling it twice now?!

Has anyone else had issues with this?

# 89 pmurray20 @ 01/08/14 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
So I deleted the game, reinserted the disc and reinstalled and then downloaded the patch- Now the game starts with no Sound, there is a !!UsernameNotFound!! error in the upper right corner of the game and when I click R2 to sign into the game it gives me an error Unable to conner to the EA servers at this time? I tried to load up a previously saved CFM after reinstalling and got a CE-34878-0 error? This game is completely unplayable after reinstalling it twice now?!

Has anyone else had issues with this?
Mine did it too. It meant all my files were corrupted and I deleted my profile and made a new one and now it works. Everytime I lose connection to server it corrupts

# 90 BlackBetty15 @ 01/08/14 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Ok, quick question...I'm playing CFM on PS4 and noticed that when they introduce the QB, a completely different player runs out onto the field. How do I fix this, because I've heard its a patch issue.

Here's the strange thing about it, though. I played my very first game and noticed this happened when Tannehill got introduced. So I hit the PS button, went to notifications and downloads, and deleted whatever Madden update was there.

That seemed to fix the problem, as I went back into the game and on the next series, saw Campbell get introduced just fine.

But when I woke up today to play week 2, the QB intros were messed up. But now, I do t see any patch in the download section,..so it doesn't seem like it redownloaded it.

So what exactly do you think is going on? And what can I do to remove the patch to fix the QB intros? Thanks.
This is actually a hilarious (and very poorly done) glitch. IF you go to PLay now...they QB's get introduced like they are supposed to...in CCM the wrong player comes out yet the announcers talk about my qb. But the next drive its correct with the other team qb running on the field and announcers calling it correctly. Its like my daughter puts these patches together and she is 5 years old

# 91 pmurray20 @ 01/09/14 06:46 PM
I had last night the commentary say Cincinnati bears lol playing the bengals

# 92 RichyRich @ 01/16/14 10:05 PM
Hi, im new to this & tried to start a thread for help but idk what im doing. maybe you can help?

I've been playing online ranked games & there's been about 5 games that I played & was winning & then the game will end saying "the connection of your peer has been lost" or whatever & its says that I got the +points & everything but when I go check my record they give me a loss & DNF%

Please help n tell me what may be the problem

# 93 callmetaternuts @ 01/17/14 09:31 AM
I've been playing for awhile on XBONE but haven't posted impressions. I've been enjoying the game minus a few small items. I am using a tweaked set of Charter's sliders and have been having fun playing as the Bucs. I beat the Jets in Week 1 of my CCM 13-12. No offensive touchdowns, but my D did return a Pick for a TD.

The issues I see are bad CPU QB decision making (Geno threw 3 picks and 2 of them were just awful throws and decisions). I also hate not seeing the CPU sub in their backup RB. Ivory was on pace for 32 carries until he got hurt, and then Goodson had 14 carries in a quarter. THey need rotation.

My DL broke through for 5 sacks (3 by DT McCoy) but it didn't feel cheap.

Overall, enjoying it and looking forward to digging in.

# 94 strife1013 @ 01/31/14 10:21 PM
Is there going to be anymore title updates for ps4 or is EA done with support for this title minus the next roster update??

# 95 N51_rob @ 02/06/14 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strife1013
Is there going to be anymore title updates for ps4 or is EA done with support for this title minus the next roster update??
Just fired up the game and there was an update for Madden. Anyword on what it was?

# 96 hanzsomehanz @ 02/06/14 02:16 PM
Stiff Arm glitch fix - apparently it was OP'd 100 and is being addressed here

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

# 97 Gorilla Glass @ 02/06/14 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Just fired up the game and there was an update for Madden. Anyword on what it was?
http://www.operationsports.com/news/...-and-xbox-one/

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.