Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Need some VC for NBA 2K14? Use the following locker code for Xbox One and PS4 to get 10,000 VC for free. It expires at midnight, so hurry up.

N14PS-U668X-6IITS-MDPQA-TQPM7

Looking for the Xbox 360 and PS3 locker code? Click here.

Thanks Ronnie!

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Shaffer26 @ 12/25/13 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnKoBe
where in how do u type this in
Scroll down to FEATURES on the home screen then scroll over to "Locker Codes." Make sure you put in the dashes.

# 22 DiceMan @ 12/25/13 07:38 PM
Grrrrrr..........of course I'll be walking in from work right ard midnight.

# 23 Detroitfan4life1993 @ 12/25/13 07:41 PM
Thank you very much, I just got 2k14 along with my ps4 and definitely can use an extra 10k vc.

# 24 WaddupCouzin @ 12/25/13 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroitfan4life1993
Thank you very much, I just got 2k14 along with my ps4 and definitely can use an extra 10k vc.
Dude, there's about 2-3 other codes, with about 3K apiece. Make sure you get those as well.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

# 25 Detroitfan4life1993 @ 12/25/13 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
Dude, there's about 2-3 other codes, with about 3K apiece. Make sure you get those as well.

Thanks, These codes are awesome I also got a silver pack for myteam.

# 26 Jkhogfan @ 12/25/13 07:58 PM
I can't get this to work. What is the number after the 6? Is it two " L's"?

# 27 Jkhogfan @ 12/25/13 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shokase
Its 2 i not L
Thanks, appreciate it

# 28 silv504 @ 12/25/13 08:46 PM
I knew I should have brought my system with me out of town. Smh

# 29 Sundown @ 12/25/13 08:58 PM
Quote:
If you (universal) devote 25 threads to why VC sucks and I'm not buying this game again, but then turn around and use every VC code that comes out, lol. That hilarious to me. If I'm that anti whatever, then 10 thousand measly coins isn't go into sway that! Lol!

People think the implementation of VC sucks, mainly because things are overpriced and imbalanced. Free VC alleviates that slightly-- it's still bad for overall game balance but it helps playability.

Free VC doesn't sway opinions on why VC is bad even though 2K likely hopes to quell dissent/sucker folks into trying MyTeam with free VC gifts. They use it because there's not enough VC to go around, which is THEIR COMPLAINT IN THE FIRST PLACE. It's completely consistent with their problems with the game.

Again, if I live in a country where food is scarce and I disagree with distribution practices, why wouldn't I accept handouts if I'm starving?

You're not making much sense, except in appreciating the screwed up power dynamic/irony behind something like that.

# 30 BA2929 @ 12/25/13 09:15 PM
Expires at midnight where? LA? New York? India?

I'm going to guess the Pacific time zone as that's what Ronnie usually uses as his time, but that's just a guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynastyyy
Dam none of these codes are working for me. Would be nice if they did.
Are you being case sensitive AND putting in the hash marks? Both are needed for the codes to work.

# 31 WaddupCouzin @ 12/25/13 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaateloauto

I'll take this 10K VC because I stumbled upon it on these forums. I am not however going to be looking at a tacked on phone app or tweet/share the locker codes. You shouldn't have to hunt online for codes to unlock what 2K decided to arbitrarily put behind a paywall. This 10K isn't going to even make a dent to the massive VC sink that is MyGM (haven't unlocked a fraction of it yet either).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown

Again, if I live in a country where food is scarce and I disagree with distribution practices, why wouldn't I accept handouts if I'm starving?

You're not making much sense, except in appreciating the screwed up power dynamic/irony behind something like that.
You guys would make the worst freedom fighters in history! Lol. If the enemy (2K) is giving you rations, in the form of VC, you have to resist! Don't give in and use the codes! Resist! Lol.

# 32 canucksss @ 12/25/13 10:04 PM
I appreciate this....BUT 2K still need to fix some issues in MC. Particularly the bring-the-lead-down-to-5-points. THIS IS SO ANNOYING....existed in CG and still now in NG.

# 33 shegotgame @ 12/25/13 11:09 PM
Quote:
I figured that. Complaining in one breath, using the free VC in the next... Lol!

You need VC to enjoy the modes. Doesn't mean I agree with the concept. I'm still trying to get my 60 dollars (in physical currency) out of this game.

Thanks Steve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 34 BA2929 @ 12/25/13 11:20 PM
Looks like this ends at midnight Eastern time, according to the 2k twitter.

https://twitter.com/NBA2K/status/416056063041867777

Tweeted at 11:01pm Eastern.

# 35 brahmagoul @ 12/26/13 12:04 AM
Of course, my update still hasn't completed so I can get online and use the locker code. If VC remains in this game next year and I can't have a multiple team association, I might pass next year.

# 36 Rebel_INS @ 12/26/13 12:23 AM
Just so y'all know...it may be midnight western time cause I'm on the east coast and just redeemed it no problem...unless it's extended a bit

# 37 brahmagoul @ 12/26/13 01:12 AM
Yeah I just redeemed it, too, at 1 a.m. EST.

# 38 Sundown @ 12/26/13 03:30 AM
Quote:
You guys would make the worst freedom fighters in history! Lol. If the enemy (2K) is giving you rations, in the form of VC, you have to resist! Don't give in and use the codes! Resist! Lol.

Can't fight if you're hungry. And this analogy is getting out of hand. 2K's VC implementation is bad. This alleviates it somewhat. Better solution would be a more balanced system. End of story.

# 39 mostoriginal @ 12/26/13 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Can't fight if you're hungry. And this analogy is getting out of hand. 2K's VC implementation is bad. This alleviates it somewhat. Better solution would be a more balanced system. End of story.

It alleviates it as much as a band-aid alleviates a decapitated head. All of you guys are thankful for the VC now but you'll buy a couple things or one thing and be broke and grinding for more VC. I personally missed it since I don't check their twitter accounts everyday but still don't really care about it. That wouldn't have been that much of a game changer for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 40 Poke @ 12/26/13 10:46 AM
FYI it's still working I just redeemed mine @ 10:46 am est 12-26-13

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.