Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Over the weekend many users were not able to get into online modes (some couldn't get to any modes at all). 2K Sports worked all weekend to resolve the issue, which seems to be fixed for some, but not for everyone.

Ronnie mentioned they are still working on some NBA 2K14 MyTeam and Private Team-Up issues.

Based off of feedback from email and Twitter, it seems the servers are very up and down, so let us know what you are seeing here.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 afropip @ 01/05/14 03:50 PM
Went to play My Team and server is down again. Crazy.

# 162 jmchugh582 @ 01/05/14 06:08 PM
When playing MyTEAM, i get the infamous input lag and warp speed lag every game. Regardless if I am up or not, i get booted out of the game halfway through, take the loss, get no MT points, and lose the contracts. What the hell 2K? I won't even be able to play with my team anymore cause I'll have no contracts left and be forced to buy some. I can't ever win a damn game cause these servers are PATHETIC!

# 163 nskojo @ 01/05/14 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nskojo
I'm xbox1 and can't even get to the main screen, I get Loading Files then a swift kick back to home

has anyone else had this? Still almost 24 hours later it still is happening

# 164 b1baller @ 01/06/14 01:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJhfU...ature=youtu.be

This is what im seeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 165 b1baller @ 01/06/14 01:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJhfURPL2Ng&feature=youtu.be

This is what im seeing!

# 166 met4lmike @ 01/07/14 05:30 PM
Please help, I'm on xb1 and all I see when i load my 2k14 disc is "Preparing roster for use..." then it kicks me back to the dashboard.

# 167 max_swagger @ 01/07/14 06:18 PM
MyTeam server seems to die around the same time daily if up at all. From approx 11pm est it wil go down and be down until business hours start the next day on PST.
During this time I can not play games, if I can play games results are not recorderd and rewards not given, also packs can not be brought.

Last night my VC could not be registered with the 2k servers after earning some during a MyGm sim. It hung on the valiadating screen for 15mins before I gave up and turned it off.

# 168 Smirkin Dirk @ 01/07/14 06:58 PM
Tried to load up my season. It used to say 'Thunder' now it says 'no team'. When it tries to load it crashes back to home screen.

50 hours 2K.

# 169 JWaLL @ 01/07/14 09:17 PM
can we load a custom roster into MyGM yet?

# 170 WarlordZMaster @ 01/07/14 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockman2k2
Finally able to connect to the 2K servers this morning on the Xbox One. However, my MyGM is reverted back to level one, with zero upgrades. I already placed a Support Ticket on 2K's support site. I don't even know if it's worth playing the game though since it doesn't feel like the servers are stable enough. Prior to this incident the menu's were snappy and quick, but everything is "connecting" and "loading", it's just a damn mess.
Good luck with that. I have done the same and all My GM upgrades have been long gone for 2 weeks. I contacted 2K (lack of) Support 2 weeks ago, no response. Playing BF4 and AC4 instead. Maybe by the Playoffs?

# 171 mrchiggs @ 02/01/14 12:08 PM
Is anybody else having issues being unable to connect to the servers?

Xbox One

# 172 keshunleon @ 02/02/14 03:16 PM
Oh nooo!!!! Not again!!!

2K servers are down for me and has been the past hour or so, WTH?

I am already tired of playing with the incomplete classic teams, SMH.

PS4

# 173 Bearsfan1 @ 02/02/14 03:46 PM
They are down for me.... sigh....

# 174 tony9 @ 02/06/14 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchiggs
Is anybody else having issues being unable to connect to the servers?

Xbox One
Yes, right now I can't connect to them at all. Its a ongoing problem that just never seems to get fixed. Half the time when I startup the game it just loads the old rosters since it can't connect to 2k's servers.

Gaming is supposed to be fun not frustrating and annoying. Unfortunetly, this will probably be the last NBA 2k game I buy for awhile. Its clear they can't get their online straight or create any really superb game modes. Outside of quick matches vs the cpu which gets old, the game just isn't as fun as it was years ago to me with all the problems and VC being shoved down our throats.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.