Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

Currently, NBA Live 14 is on sale at Amazon and Best Buy for $39.99. If you have been on the fence to get this game, now might be a good time.

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 grodbetatted @ 12/31/13 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythreesons
I agree with you in that my initial impression and my present one are worlds apart. So, for the most part I follow you, with one slight exception... I find the controls for LIVE hard to master . I guess it's really a matter of what you've grown accustomed to.
I just feel pulling off spin move lay ups, euro steps, step backs, and hop steps are easier with buttons that the stick

# 22 shegotgame @ 12/31/13 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodtooreal
I just feel pulling off spin move lay ups, euro steps, step backs, and hop steps are easier with buttons that the stick

How the heck do you do the spin move layup/shot? I read the directions. It isn't clicking for me.
Even the euro step I do without flicking the control stick as they suggest. Every time I try the spin shot I just euro.

(Don't mean to derail the thread, but controls were mentioned).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 23 WTF @ 12/31/13 04:27 PM
You just hit the Triangle/Y button once, and while you're still holding that button, quickly rotate the left stick half a circle. It takes some getting use to, but once you realize when and where to use it, it comes pretty second nature.

# 24 grodbetatted @ 12/31/13 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
You just hit the Triangle/Y button once, and while you're still holding that button, quickly rotate the left stick half a circle. It takes some getting use to, but once you realize when and where to use it, it comes pretty second nature.
the spin lay up is highly affective once you figure out how to do it. like he said tap Y/ttriangle while rotating the stick in a half circle and there it is

# 25 shegotgame @ 12/31/13 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

Thank you. I can do it on command now with these instructions. I misread the others. It said something about a double tap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 26 rockchisler @ 12/31/13 06:58 PM
I like where they are headed with this game. I look forward to more updates in the coming weeks/months.

# 27 Rules @ 12/31/13 07:33 PM

# 28 rockchisler @ 12/31/13 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Yep, already stated in first post..

# 29 Rules @ 12/31/13 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Yep, already stated in first post..

Ok sorry missed that, only saw Best Buy.

# 30 23 @ 12/31/13 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules

Ironically the very first review on there is Pasta Padre he said he would've given the game a 2 1/2 stars if he could have. Actually went into a rant on both games, but IMO I think its still $20 too much... outside of OS nobody is talking about this game nor do they care, and a smaller price point would likely get a few more people to think about taking a look than they are right now.

# 31 SilentYetViolent @ 01/01/14 12:53 AM

Price matched at work, lied about the price

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

# 32 koolaid251 @ 01/01/14 01:34 AM
You get what you pay for I wouldn't play Nba live if it was a free downloadable game on my ps4 lol. It' will be the first game for ps4 that's 29.99 by March.

# 33 tstig78 @ 01/01/14 11:21 AM
Ehhh, I think I'll wait till NBA Live15

# 34 TyShawn @ 01/01/14 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsunate83
Picked this up at Best Buy on Sunday when I saw it was on sale. Having a lot of fun with Ultimate Team, haven't even jumped into any other modes yet. I bought a play and charge kit for my controller and it knocked off 10 dollars, so the game rang up for 31 bucks. Not going to complain at that price point.
How did you get an extra 10.00 off?

# 35 mrclutch @ 01/02/14 01:04 AM
I've started playing this the last couple days and the game is growing on me. If you don't mind putting some time in learning the game I would say it's worth the price. And BTW no game is worth $60. Well maybe Mass Effect
You guys do know that if you have Gamers Club Unlocked it's only $31.99 with your extra 20% off don't you?

# 36 yungflo @ 01/02/14 02:23 AM
Still a rental for me. Only one patch has been released, I'll just wait for live 15. actually looking forward to that

# 37 TyShawn @ 01/02/14 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
I've started playing this the last couple days and the game is growing on me. If you don't mind putting some time in learning the game I would say it's worth the price. And BTW no game is worth $60. Well maybe Mass Effect
You guys do know that if you have Gamers Club Unlocked it's only $31.99 with your extra 20% off don't you?
Would be great if I qualified

# 38 TUSS11 @ 01/02/14 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian813
call me in 2 months when I can get it used for 14.99, and i still wont by that trash
Guess what... nobody cares.

# 39 bman53 @ 01/02/14 05:30 PM
I really want to get this game. Mostly because the servers will actually work. But the poop graphics and the terrible animations are really bugging me and I am still not sure if the $40 is still justified for this game unfortunately. I might think about it. Also I like the features as well :/

# 40 bman53 @ 01/02/14 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUSS11
Guess what... nobody cares.
Obviously you cared if you took the time to respond.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.