Home
WWE 2K14 News Post

The third DLC pack for WWE 2K14 is hitting the marketplaces globally today on the XBox 360. For PlayStation 3 users, you will be able to get it tomorrow in North America, on January 8th in Europe, and on January 9th in Asia.

The WWE Legends and Creations Pack includes Virgil, who will be available free of charge!

The following items in the pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of $8.99:

Playable WWE Hall of Famers and Superstars:
-Bruno Sammartino
-“The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes
-“Ravishing” Rick Rude
-Jake “The Snake” Roberts

14 new Superstar Heads and models to utilize in Custom Superstar:
-Alberto Del Rio
-Antonio Cesaro
-Batista
-CM Punk (long hair)
-Daniel Bryan (clean cut)
-Dolph Ziggler
-Goldberg
-Kane (no mask)
-Mankind
-Ryback
-Sheamus
-The Miz
-Triple H (short hair)
-Undertaker (long hair)

Are you excited about the DLC pack? Do any of the legends or creation items pique your interest?

Game: WWE 2K14Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
WWE 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 poloelite @ 01/06/14 01:53 PM
I don't see it in the WWE Shop on 360

# 2 SoxFan01605 @ 01/06/14 01:56 PM
Everything I've read say it comes out for the 360 tomorrow. Apparently there was a patch for the 360 today however (though no formal details of what it entailed).

# 3 Gronk4M13 @ 01/06/14 04:42 PM
I'll be getting this, as I got the Season Pass. I'm excited for the legends, as I have a legends show in my Universe. The Superstar Heads will allow for some good customization.

# 4 BDKiiing @ 01/06/14 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
I'll be getting this, as I got the Season Pass. I'm excited for the legends, as I have a legends show in my Universe. The Superstar Heads will allow for some good customization.
The same, got the pass as well. Definitely looking forward to the Superstar Heads. Will allow for an updated Cesaro, even though his head is last years model. Plus Batista's will allow for an update once he comes back, with new tattoos and all.

# 5 Ldot825 @ 01/06/14 05:18 PM
This info is incorrect, its not in the wwe shop at all

# 6 thethekeoster @ 01/07/14 05:04 AM
should be a fun pack , would love to have seen bossman and duggan like hinted on but overall im happy where gettin these !!

# 7 Union Carbine @ 01/07/14 12:48 PM
I downloaded it this morning. Just took a quick peek at Roberts and Rude. They looked good. I simmed a match with Rude hitting his neckbreaker on Roberts for the win. I haven't looked at Rhodes yet.

# 8 BrianM207 @ 01/07/14 02:53 PM
Not a mistake. They (very quietly)announced yesterday that they would be available for purchase along with the DLC 3 pack.

# 9 reyes the roof @ 01/07/14 10:28 PM
This is the 2nd time they've put Rude in a game and didn't give him a robe, the airbrushed IC Title tights do look pretty sweet though

# 10 daveberg @ 01/08/14 04:38 AM
Man, It's great that Rude is in the DLC, but I can't help but wish it was his WCW version. Much preferred him over there with the shorter hair and plethora of different tights.

Plus his first theme was awesome!

# 11 BattleBornLV @ 01/08/14 10:19 AM
Nice, I'll definitely be downloading the ultimate warrior when I get home today.

# 12 theCP @ 01/11/14 02:22 AM
Just got around to downloading pack 3. Went ahead and got Undertaker since I had a few bucks left from when I bought the season pass. Already had Warrior from my preorder.

Still need to get more CAWs and ill be set.

# 13 CoffeyN @ 01/27/14 01:43 PM
Im a bit confused, if I get the season pass what does that include? Will I still have to spend money on the other items just at a discounted rate...or are some items free with it?

# 14 Reed1417 @ 01/27/14 02:26 PM
With the season pass you get all the DLC's for free.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

# 15 SoxFan01605 @ 01/27/14 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
Im a bit confused, if I get the season pass what does that include? Will I still have to spend money on the other items just at a discounted rate...or are some items free with it?
All the scheduled DLC is free with it. the only things you'd have to pay for separately are Warrior and Biker Taker (as they were preorder bonuses and not scheduled DLC).

# 16 Lil Worm @ 01/27/14 02:46 PM
Was this the last DLC release for this year, or is there another one to come?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.