Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

GameInformer has posted their NBA 2K15 wishlist. Quite a few topics on OS have been created as well. Make sure you check them out in our Forums and add to the lists here.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 ponderguy @ 01/08/14 03:47 PM
ability to wear generic 2k brand created shoes in my career without having to pay VC

# 62 2ksince07 @ 01/08/14 04:13 PM
I would love to see an enhanced draft combine for my player. Better Teammate AI.

# 63 jattnanga @ 01/08/14 05:16 PM
everyone's got some good stuff going here...i didn't see anything on playbooks so i thought i'd chime in.

-create-a-play
-custom playbooks online
-less broken plays

# 64 kevmasood @ 01/08/14 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jattnanga
everyone's got some good stuff going here...i didn't see anything on playbooks so i thought i'd chime in.

-create-a-play
-custom playbooks online
-less broken plays
That was one of the Things i said, after ONLINE ASSC. , Thats why we need, PRACTICE PLAY MODE, to RETURN, to TEST ALL THE PLAYS, to see which ones work, etc. IT will be great to CUSTOMIZE your playbook, and play ONLINE, and OFFLINE, saved to the HARD DRIVE

# 65 kwabalicious @ 01/08/14 11:36 PM
Stop making injured players unplayable. Just take them out of the rotation.

# 66 MarvinOida @ 01/09/14 12:02 AM
A full on Creation Booth.

Jersey Creator using our own pictures using layers and custom paint tools (including a logo creator)

A new Create a Player using Kinect/PS Eye for custom faces, with WWE2K face sliders/old 2K way

Create a Play

Create an Arena similar to CHoops2K8

50+ layer shoe creator, unlimited shoes

New "Roster Creator," ability to over write every team and every player (everything basically) using your custom content and hidden content from 2K

The old 2K Share interface

Custom rosters for private online matches

Crew, a year long competition, like in the NBA, (potential $1Mil replacement for the MLB2K Perfect Game Challenge) more details later

And better servers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 67 McPizza @ 01/09/14 12:27 AM
My Career-

Better control of 7 footers.

If you make a 6'11'' athletic center he has good reflexes, moves responsively, and rebounds the ball realistically.

If you make a 7 foot or taller athletic center he responds slowly to controller movements (sometimes ignores them) and gets beat for rebounds by any other player most of the time. It's as if he's constantly running and jumping in a swimming pool rather than in the open air like everyone else.

# 68 daam81 @ 01/09/14 03:37 AM
All of the above

I'd like to add a genuine playoff atmosphere (presentation,sounds). More myteam options (restricted tourneys,revamped mt points reward system).

Classic courts

Players wide open to not stand out of bounds

No more cpu bail out by fouling (you play good defence but one of your cpu controlled players makes a stupid foul. Same with on screen offensive fouls..why should the player be punished for the cpu's mistakes)

Servers....no drm in offline modes

# 69 miamidaddy @ 01/09/14 09:58 AM
Didn't read through the thread, and I don't have next-gen yet, but I've always wondered why they have to have that unofficial trade deadline after the draft. You should still be able to trade players during the free-agency period. Sign and trades, making room for players, Kevin Garnett trades etc. happens all the time.

# 70 isdatyt @ 01/09/14 10:04 AM
Every year I download a bunch of cyberfaces off 2k share and create a team. I was hoping I could do the same in next gen, on an improved create-a-team option. They completely removed both of those things.But I really hope they keep all the good they've done. I love the shoes. My career can't be this scripted. There should be at least 3-4 different story arcs. I love watching Chris Smoove, but I can't because it will ruin the mode for me.

# 71 GCHJR @ 01/09/14 09:36 PM
1. PLEASE BRING BACK OLD STREETBALL COURTS... RUCKER PARK, VENICE BEACH, THE CAGE ETC ETC ALONG WITH THE WEATHER EFFECTS IN NEXT GEN WOULD BE DOPE. ALSO BEING ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE LEGENDARY PLACES IN MULTIPLAYER INSTEAD OF JUST ONE MADE UP GENERIC PARK.

2. USE CORRECT SHOE MOLDS FOR SNEAKERS INSTEAD OF JUST MAKING ONE MOLD FOR HIGH MID AND LOW AND THROWING A SKIN ON IT. THIS IS NEXT GEN EVERYTHING SHOULD LOOK LIKE ITS REAL LIFE COUNTERPART INCLUDING SNEAKERS.

3. BRING REAL CREATE A PLAYER BACK WITH ABILITY TO CREATE THE FACE AND HAIRSTYLES FROM THE ACTUAL PLAYERS ALONG WITH REAL LOOKING TATTOOS NOT THOSE STICKER LOOKING TATTOOS 2K ALWAYS HAS. AGAIN THIS IS NEXT GEN TATTOOS SHOULD LOOK LIKE TATTS PLAYERS ACTUALLY HAVE

# 72 v6volume @ 01/09/14 10:06 PM
MyGM no VC. I should be able to edit my player's tendencies in MyGM. I should be able to edit other players jersey numbers. I should be able to have a 16,29,58 game season instead of being forced to play 82 freaking games.

MyCareer is great but I'm tired of hearing the same voice from 2K11.

Overall, I want atmosphere and immersion in this game, especially during rivalry games and playoff games. They feel like just another game

# 73 2kTeamUp @ 01/10/14 12:57 PM
Not attempting to promote the Twitter account because I don't care at this point and time because it got 2k's attention. I already made a google doc and sent it to LD2K but I've been meaning to register on here for awhile. Have read for a long time.

Anyways, here is my wishlist for NBA 2K15 (mainly) team-up additions:

For it to work at launch (Just kidding…)

Be able to invite people individually to a locker room. Right now on Xbox One the only way to invite people is when you initially click on “play with friends.”

Be able to kick people out of a locker room/play with friends screen. The creator of the game should be able to do this.

Show energy bar on quick subs from the d-pad..

(First part was in a previous version) Ability to change the starting line-up while at the player selection screen and maybe even switch out player’s from the IR.

Bring back the ability to switch positions in game. Used to be (LB, position button then RB)

People would love crew mode but I’d rather see a mode where you can’t use your myplayer. One that allows you to make a team of people with set 4v4 or 5v5 games with just NBA players.

One of the previous versions you were also able to see someone’s ping and it would be nice to know if someone is trying to play on a crappy connection.

Have something in the team select screen where it will randomize the teams chosen.

Customized rosters that can be uploaded into private matches. Possibly an alternative to #5)

Not a team-up issue and I know it’s out there but getting rid of VC and making it not so instrumental in playing certain game modes.

# 74 kadzier @ 01/10/14 01:02 PM
Overall, we really need either a decreased dependence on VC or a significant boost in the payouts, because it's hampering every mode of the game.

Mandatory always online for single player modes aside, I hate how in My Career I have to grind VC for basic accessories (and then grind for them again if I want a different color) , and buy them at the sacrifice of buying attributes. Stuff like ankle wrap and compression shorts should be FREE, like they used to be, unless they give me a tangible attribute upgrade.

# 75 Matt1108g @ 01/10/14 02:41 PM
Seems like A LOT of people want more creation abilities. As a huge Sonics fan, it pains me every year not being able to play as the Sonics. Yes, I could play as the 96 Sonics, but the jerseys are horrible and the length of the shorts is a deal breaker for me. I would love to have the option to play as the sonics from the mid 2000's, or at least create a jersey that looks quite similar. I didn't like the lack of customization in previous versions, but like posted earlier- it would be great to be able to add names/cities to jerseys.

The one thing that almost everyone agrees on every year is we should be able to choose jerseys in mycareer. There's no reason that we shouldn't be able to. Wearing the same two jerseys every game gets tiring. Let us switch it up!

# 76 TheFlyestHoopa @ 01/10/14 03:25 PM
Most of my wishes are My Career centered since that's the main reason I play the game but....

1. Actually going through the draft combine before playing in the showcase game to help with the authenticity of being drafted
2. Playing through training camp to give player a chance to develop, select jumpshots/moves. build chemistry with team, and earn a realistic spot in the rotation.
3. More realistic trades. Even though I haven't been able to play My Career in a month and a half, the only trade that the Suns had made was trading Dragic (I have a point guard that's big enough to play the 2) for Brandon Bass which is a reasonable trade. But some of the other trades make no sense.
4. Ability to interact with other players i.e. texting Kevin Love after he's eliminated from the playoffs and trying to coax him to come play with me.
5. Increased AI for computer. It's gotten better but there's still way too many bonehead plays. It's 2014, I don't feel like I should have to remind myself I'm playing a video game. I don't have to do that when I'm playing Battlefield.
6. Directional passing is still horrible. If I'm obviously holding the left stick to the right, there's no way that my player should throw a cross-body pass to the left side of the floor.
7. Better player creativity in the air for finishes. Just because the defender is there doesn't automatically mean the shot is going to get blocked. If that was the case, we wouldn't have a sportscenter top ten.
8. Everybody is not an all-world defender. So either take the computer's defensive abilities down a bit or increase the dribbling functionality and response time as well as the effectiveness.
9. THERE IS NO WAY I'M SHOOTING A WIDE OPEN JUMPER WITH AN A+ RELEASE, A+ SHOT SELECTION GRADE AND MISS IT. Yes players are going to miss shots but what's the point of having the release grades if they aren't going to apply. I don't play with real player shot percentage on for a reason.
10. Same goes for free throws. No way in hell that I should miss an A- free throw then follow it up with a C+ make. That's insane.
11. Do away with the lob delay features. If the lob isn't properly timed, I'm tired of seeing players zoom through the air at warp speed or the pass slow down in the air, just because an alley was thrown. Not to mention the fact that alleys are broken up all the time. There's no way a 7 footer jumps to break up the pass and the ball goes through his hand.
12. Fix the player chemistry ratings. Not everybody is going to play. Not everybody is going to get 20 minutes a night. I read that this was going to be improved but it hasn't. There's no way that Kendall Marshall or Robert Sacre should be ruining my team chemistry over their role/minutes when in real life these guys are quality teammates and are just happy to be on team's getting paid. Not to mention rookies with this sense of entitlement. If I'm coming off a championship and have all five starters back, even if that rookie comes in with a 78 rating, just because he's drafted in the lottery doesn't guarantee everything. I end up having decrease the talent on my team just to have a decent team chemistry.
13. Enable the opportunity to hire coaches from other teams in MyGM mode. Whether they're coaches or assistant coaches on other teams or whatever the case may be.
14. Improved refereeing. NBA referees very rarely miss 3 second calls and I've yet to see one called in a game since I bought the next gen console. Not to mention adding replay. Some of those referee calls or decisions are just preposterous.
15. Let's do away with these guaranteed momentum swings that we've all come to expect in games. If I'm cruising along and the person I'm playing online just isn't good and aren't making the plays on their own, why should they be rewarded for staying in the game? Games I would realistically win by 40 in real life turn out to be 14-20 because the AI causes me to miss open shots, layups and make dumb turnovers all because it feels like I should.
16. Allow me to select my secondary position. Just because I make a 6'10 250 small forward, doesn't mean he can't play the two as opposed to playing the four.

# 77 wowlace @ 01/10/14 04:07 PM
Just one suggestion.

1. Don't make it a steaming pile of ****.

# 78 rgp913 @ 01/10/14 06:46 PM
1- Create-a-Player (with facial scans would be great....)

2- Harddrive saves

3- Reliable Servers

4- Roster Updates that do not penalize ratings for hurt players. Just put them on the IR. Do not make their ratings terrible. This year has been such a terrible one for stars getting injured and I don't want to have to choose between getting the missing players added after the default roster and being able to use Gasol, Westbrook, Rose, Kobe, Bledsoe, Paul, Noel, Horford, etc etc etc

# 79 godylla @ 01/10/14 08:45 PM
I want to see every playoff game in MyCareer as a "Key Game" worth 2x VC. I think playoff games should carry more weight and you should get rewarded for playing well in big games like playoff games, not just series clinching games and/or game 7's.

# 80 eye guy @ 01/10/14 09:13 PM
And here we go again...

- A complete (and separate) create-a-player similar to that found in MLB The Show: where the created players don't look like aliens next next to a real player. Include realistic skin textures, more skin tones, hair options including eyebrows and facial hair, etc, etc... Let the weight change a players body more than the 3 options we're given.

I would go on but the picture should be clear after all the years of suggestions!!!

- Offline Association (including all offline game modes) having nothing to do with "always online". Why tie everything to a part of the game that has been problematic for at least the last 5 years?

- CPU trade logic to be improved. Some trades and signings are mind boggling at times?! Hasn't 2K been saying for years that the CPU trade logic is going to be realistic and make sense depending on what the team needs? It hasn't happened...

To be continued...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.