Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

GameInformer has posted their NBA 2K15 wishlist. Quite a few topics on OS have been created as well. Make sure you check them out in our Forums and add to the lists here.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Daddy123 @ 01/10/14 09:59 PM
Able to scan our faces via kinnect and ps eye
Servers that work
VC removed from myplayer
Blacktop online, Parks is no fun when you have to wait 30 mins to get in a game

# 82 AR34 @ 01/11/14 12:35 AM
It's 2014 now, there should be NO excuses for online not to work this time. we've been so lenient towards 2k for the last couple years. but how much longer will the online consantly be going down and up for? Get a new online system.

fix the online issue ASAP

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

# 83 Soccerkid @ 01/11/14 04:18 PM
In Nba2k15 in my career mode make the teammates actually speak and not just show subtitles of what they're saying.
Thank you

# 84 Soccerkid @ 01/11/14 04:20 PM
Also some players faces need a bit fixing

# 85 BRAVE HEART LT @ 01/12/14 12:55 PM
BRING BACK CREW MODE FROM 2K10-11. Also let us pick our game jerseys in my player and in private team up! For NEX GEN!!!!!!

# 86 afropip @ 01/12/14 01:01 PM
Some official licensing for tv presentation, either TNT or Fox Sports, whatever is available. Failing that, possibly NBA on NBC for the classic games.

More classic teams.

Sort this VC mess out.

Better servers.

# 87 raccoonjones @ 01/12/14 01:36 PM
Fix button delay in The Park and less blocked shots/dunks

# 88 BFig @ 01/12/14 08:23 PM
Create a player-I loved being able to create a player and add them to any team and starting an association, in this case MyGM.

Uniforms-I don't understand why it's so hard to put the ability in MyCareer to pick your uniforms for the game. It takes away form the realism of the actual game.

# 89 VDusen04 @ 01/12/14 09:24 PM
I'd really like it if the players in the Rising Stars Challenge (The Rookie-Sophomore Game) wore their team's respective jerseys. As it is currently (generic black & grey uniforms for each team) immersion is immediately squashed and the will to play such a game diminishes greatly.

Once again, I do not think these All-Star Weekend events are largely ignored by gamers because we don't want to play them. It's just, they seem to be lacking in many respects as to how they could best represent their real life counterparts.

# 90 Matt Stacks @ 01/12/14 09:40 PM
I'd like it to just be playable. Is that too much to ask 2K?

# 91 VDusen04 @ 01/14/14 09:40 AM
Inclusion of O2 Arena to accurately simulate NBA teams' trips to London at mid-season:

Add London trip to schedule for Season, NBA Today, and Association mode (Nets plays Hawks in London this coming Thursday).

# 92 thedream2k13 @ 01/14/14 11:11 AM
Best idea yet = offline modes should not be dependent on Internet connection

# 93 A69Scorelord @ 01/14/14 12:48 PM
CREATE A PLAYER.. PLEASE!

We shouldn't have to ask for that in a sports game!..

C'mon 2k its 2014!

# 94 Jrocc23 @ 01/14/14 01:27 PM
Don't have the next-gen version so I can't really add to the discussion. Just that people have good wish lists as usual.

I just want to know when are we going to get the actual Crew Mode from 2K10-2K11? Doesn't make any sense it's been gone this long.

# 95 Clappington @ 01/14/14 02:33 PM
Crew in myteam style playoffs road to playoffs n such

# 96 shortstop2 @ 01/14/14 05:10 PM
It's a frustrating game but I still like to play it. My beef with sports video games is that the player AI teammates don't do what they should be doing, or what they are expected to do. I really enjoy playing MT, but when Michael Jordan is on a fast break and gets caught from behind, when EVERY loose ball, and I mean EVERY, is somehow recovered by the cpu team........things like that are sooo frustrating! That being said:

Gameplay:
- Please improve the footwork: Pressing steal button 1 time shouldn't have players with quickness & footspeed qualities, falling and leaning to the point where they can't recover to play defense. The same thing with jumping. Realistically, we all see what these guys do on tv, why is there a lack of fluidity when changing directions.
- Improve team mate AI, spacing, intuition, rotating defense.
- Directional passing needs to be improved, BIG TIME!
- Guards should be able to easily get by big men. Why would D. Rose have a tough time going around anyone thats not a G or SG?
- Take out long, annoying animations.
- Team mates help for no reason and leave people open for 3. Unless the AI can account for this and rotate the next closest person over.
- Players with high layup and offensive awareness ratings should be able to automatically protect the ball from a defender if he is about to get blocked instead of just going up with the same lay up and getting rejected.
In approximately 10 - 20 games I have maybe 2 "and 1's", with guys like Rose, Jordan, J Erving, K Leonard, P George.....going to the basket. Why??
I've seen the ball do some weird things on the rim, just to "avoid" a 3-point play.
Again, I like the game, but it could be more realistic. Just imho.

# 97 VDusen04 @ 01/14/14 05:14 PM
Classic Teams

1. Add More Classics: The apparent ease with which European teams were added to 2K14 (with accurate jerseys and court art) seems to suggest the budget and/or graphical abilities would allow for some fresh classic squads to make an appearance. Ideally, I think it'd be cool for each franchise to have at least one classic team.

Further, if acquiring naming rights is an issue, I believe there's a bevy of recent classic teams that gamers would still love added to their NBA 2K product (in some cases made up largely of current players or players already appearing on other classic teams). For instance, the 2007 Warriors could have up to 8 players (if not more) already present in NBA 2K14. All that'd truly be needed would be their authentic '07 court. Moreover, the '00 Raptors would have 6-8 players already included in 2K (depending upon whether Tracy McGrady and Dee Brown were still present). The '00 Lakers could have 9 players already included.

2. Bring Back Era Filters: This was such an outstanding artistic addition by 2K (in NBA 2K12) and it's a shame to see it so quickly abandoned. Having this option in Quick Games (or otherwise) would be incredible.

3. Introduce Era-Specific Rule Settings: Further adding to classic team immersion might be the addition of optional rule pre-sets that'd allow gamers to match the era of the teams with which they're controlling. 1960's ball would feature no three-point line. 1980's may allow a little more physicality. 1990's would feature Illegal Defense (pre-Defensive 3 Seconds).

4. Shattered Backboards: Limited only to those with the signature skill (Shaquille O'Neal, Darryl Dawkins, Chris Morris) while playing in an era's arena that'd allow it (1993 and earlier), how much fun and incentive would users have to play with these players and teams in hopes of achieving ultimate authentic rim destruction?

5. Authentic or Editable Accessory Colors

6. The Ability to Add Classic Accessories Even if No Longer Allowed by the Current NBA: The biggest example of this suggestion would be user's current inability to apply Ben Wallace's upper bicep bands that he wore in the early to mid-2000's.

7. Create-a-Team with Court Editor and Access to Full Range of Classic Logos: I believe a way to really open up one's game and create legendary replay value would be to implement a deep create-a-team system with full editing abilities. This way, even if the '07 Warriors were not included, gamers may have access to their logo and the ability to create their own authentic court (with the option of wearing classic Warriors jerseys (or any team's) as their create-a-team's primaries).

8. Retro Warmup Gear

9. Non-breakaway rims for Teams Prior to 1981

10. Era-specific Dunk Packages (ex: 1960's): Players dunked much differently in previous eras. Modern slams in a 1960's Celtics/Lakers showdown serves as a solid immersion killer. More "soft" slams or drop-ins, no rims breaking away, and no hanging would aide in earning a more realistic feel.

11. Introduce Ability to Edit Coach Name and Appearance

12. Provide Classic Alternate Jerseys Where Applicable: Prime example - the black pinstripes of the '98 Chicago Bulls.

13. More Classic Player Mannerisms: Dikembe Mutombo's finger wave, Shawn Kemp's post-dunk theatrics, Patrick Ewing inciting the home crowd with both arms raised, Gary Payton chewing gum, Magic Johnson no-looking and smiling, Shaquille O'Neal stomp-walking, etc.

14. Introduce Classic Team/Player Challenges: Create some enjoyable incentive to using classic teams by offering up an intermediate challenge and fun reward. Complete a Gary Payton/Shawn Kemp alley-oop connection? Unlock a pair of Gary's Nike Gloves. Beat the 90's Bulls with the '94 Knicks, unlock some custom Anthony Mason hair designs. Drop 63 with MJ on the '86 Celts, unlock a legit Rock-the-Cradle dunk package.

Of course, as is key when creating unlockable scenarios, allow for multiple non-paying ways of unlocking new things. If a gamer wishes to drop 63 on rookie difficulty on 12 minutes quarters? Okay. And if 2K happened to release codes that gave gamers the option of just by-passing the challenges and unlocking shoes, moves, or jerseys in that fashion, all the better.

For perspective, I've spent years trying to unlock the 1980 Soviet Team on NHL 2K8. I just couldn't complete the given challenge. However, my life saver ended up being the existence of a profile name that'd unlock all teams automatically. Much better than just not having access to a portion of the game because a challenge was too rough.

# 98 m-dogg @ 01/14/14 06:00 PM
Please fix the following legacy issues:

- add sliders to MyCareer

its time, it has to happen, I cannot buy another release with no way to customize the gameplay and crazy shooting percentage in this mode. for all of your LOYAL customers collective sanity, please add sliders! at least this could be done for offline mycareer right?

- allow multiple saves for mycareer, this way we can still play if a file gets corrupted or frozen. mycareer has NEVER not had bugs, we need protection so we can actually still play the game.

- add setting to turn OFF trades in Mycareer, and option to veto trades if you leave them on. The trade AI will never be realistic, and its a real turn off to play in a fantasy league that does not resemble the NBA in any way after putting so much time and effort into a career.

- allow run plays automatically to work in myCareer out of the box, this always need sto be patched each year.

- display FULL PLAY VISION in online teamup mode. It only shows lite, no matter what you set your settings to. this is very frustrating.

gameplay wishes:

- tone down AI passing to bigs in the paint if they are "covered". There is no way to really stop some of these passes to a big that has his defender right next to him. the big to big passes are too often too, not all NBA bigs have the vision of Webber and Divac. This leads to a crazy amount of points in the paint.

- bring back the midrange game. AI is WAY to insistant on driving to the hop. Check the advanced stats, most perimeter players to not even attempt over a handful of drives a game. In 2k, guards who never penetrate are constantly forcing their way into the paint. And if their first 2 moves do not work, maybe they should chill and share the ball instead of trying 7 more moves to try to get to the paint. Perimeter players need more jabs and step backs for mid range jumpers than just all 3's and penetration.

- sim setting. please correct this to actually provide a realistic shooting percentage for the AI and overall gameplay. if you want boosted 3's and easy dunks/layups the user can play on default, but sim should be what it stands for. on sim every team shoots 60-70%, and the same from 3. a game over 50% should be on fire, not the usual every single game occurance. makes catching on fire less enjoyable since everyone is always on fire.

# 99 daam81 @ 01/15/14 05:56 AM
Being able to pass and not wait until the animation is over,delaying the pass for about 2 seconds.

Rebounding/player pick up ball issues...

Getting rewarded for actually playing solid bball and not exploiting game mechanics

# 100 Csquared @ 01/15/14 06:59 AM
They will fix the pause timer glitch in MYTEAM
Jerseys in mycareer
Pretty much what everyone else has already mentioned.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.