Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

GameInformer has posted their NBA 2K15 wishlist. Quite a few topics on OS have been created as well. Make sure you check them out in our Forums and add to the lists here.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Bull_Market @ 02/16/14 09:14 PM
Do away with the 12 man rotations and the mass subs of 5 guys at a time. Now, going 12 deep in a blowout or mass subs if the starters are stinking up the joint is ok.

# 162 SuperNova854 @ 02/17/14 01:40 PM
Small request but I was wondering if they could make draft picks be able to be traded in custom rosters. I feel it would be easier to do that if they get lazy and dont want to include real picks in the mygm mode

# 163 JazzMan @ 02/17/14 11:11 PM
I'll refer to an old post of mine a couple months back here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
Regarding potential...

Why not work out something like what the MLB2k games had? A guy has a max potential (2, 3, 4, or 5 stars), and if he's playing well and he's young, he can reach it. But if he's struggling or not playing as well, he won't realize his full potential yet.

It's kind of tough to explain.

1 Star = Decrease in ratings next season.
2 Stars = Small Decrease in ratings next season.
3 Stars = No increase or decrease next season.
4 Stars = Small increase next season.
5 Stars = Large increase next season.

Say a guy like Anthony Bennett has 5 star potential. Obviously, he won't realize his full potential while shooting 22% from the field. So his potential will be, I dunno, 2 out of 5 stars full, with the other 3 stars empty, but still there, showing he can still be a 5 star potential player. But since he's at 2 stars, his ratings dip down a little (SKILLS, not athleticism).

So obviously, once Bennett reaches his prime, he loses the 5th star. After his prime is over, he loses his 4th, so he can no longer have large increases. As he grows older, he loses his 3rd star and his athleticism will deteriorate.
Also, it'd be nice to get sound in videos when you use the share button.

# 164 quehouston @ 02/18/14 12:54 AM
I'd also like to see a HUGE HUGE HUGE overhaul in the audio department. The the net and rim sounds are so outdated, and don't sound anything like they do in real life. I'd like to hear more natural rim and net sounds, rather than the garbage can we have been forced to listen to for the past 9 or so years.

I also want a new net model, because the way it looks and moves hasn't been changed since like 2007. It doesn't look or move realistically, and it actually looks translucent at times, and I've never understood that.

We got all these insane visual upgrades with the player models. Can we finally get some attention to these things? Seems like the things we see and hear the most during games have been completely ignored.

# 165 FiTMac @ 02/18/14 03:12 AM
Season mode with 30 team control and roster rotation control

# 166 wisdom @ 02/18/14 03:24 AM
Bring back the "real" crew
fix the broken online game play
fix the delay control
dribble and shoot should go back to two different button like k11 n k12

# 167 VDusen04 @ 02/19/14 05:07 PM
Super random and small, but I'd like the really awful free throw shooters of the NBA (Andre Drummond or Ben Wallace types) to have the ability to air ball a free throw every now and again, especially if the user release is particularly poor.

I've also been wondering if it'd be worth having an "intentional miss" button at the free throw line. I know we can miss on purpose already, but they're not the strategic types of misses teams would normally attempt in those late game scenarios (ex: down by two with three seconds left). The intentional misses tend to be of the ilk of creating high bounces or ricochets, almost like an onside kick.

I think there'd have to be precise timing involved and a potential penalty, just as in real life, to prevent folks for intentionally missing all the time for the sake of creating 50/50 balls. I'd propose specific timing for an intentional release, alongside a narrow reward system, with mistimed releases resulting in shots hammering off the backboard, accidentally going in, or missing everything (leading to a violation).

An example of a good intentional miss:

# 168 Bluejaybird199 @ 02/19/14 05:47 PM
In my gm or the association have d league affiliates teams to assign or call players up
And hold d league draft
Also use d league quick quick game mode with nba today

# 169 Bluejaybird199 @ 02/19/14 05:49 PM
In my gm or the association have d league affiliates teams to assign or call players up
And hold d league draft
Also use d league quick quick game mode with nba today

# 170 cowboy_kmoney @ 02/22/14 03:45 PM
Please go deeper and talk bout the team that wins the title the next year.I mean they should b like Labron has won his third title and from the looks of things he will win his four title in five years.But have storylines for all teams and players even if that player is traded to the other team u r playing. We should b asked if we want to retire a players number if that player was good and played for me more then 7 seasons it should b up to us.And once the number is retired no one kan wear it like it is now.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

# 171 Eman5805 @ 02/24/14 12:15 AM
It's high time for a SFX overhaul. The sounds the ball makes when it hits the rim or is dunked need to be completely changed.

When a shot hits off the back iron and in, it doesn't make a hollow tinny sound that sounds like you dropped a 10lb cowbell into a toilet. It's a solid impact. And when a shot swishes nets, it's just not the right sound. It doesn't even seem like it's that hard to improve.

# 172 VDusen04 @ 02/24/14 06:49 PM
I cannot recall if I mentioned this or not, but I think it'd be cool if the league observed its theme days and weeks over the course of the NBA season in NBA Today, Association, and MyPlayer. For instance, for Green Week, the teams with the capability would be rocking their special green uniforms. Or for Valentine's Day, sometimes teams used to go red (the Pistons in '06).

I just know the 2K seasons and MyPlayers can sometimes get a little monotonous. I think hitting those special themes and holidays and sporting the correct jerseys would help keep things fresh and unique.

# 173 Zac @ 02/24/14 09:00 PM
I'd like to see alternate uniforms.
How about the ability to design our own uniforms. That would be great.

For MyCareer:
How about Burk interviews me if I am the star on the team?

Also, can we get a new voice. And more than one to choose from please. I'm tired of this guys voice. Its been the same since '11, or was it '10?

How about a sponsorship with other shoe brands. Why have Converse and Reebok in the game if I can't get them to give me a deal.

Give us more off court drama/scenes/things to do. I love that stuff. But we need more of it. More variety. Also get rid of the one with the homie in the tunnel before the game. That pops up every 5 games. I don't need him telling me how well I am playing. I know how well I am playing.

Also the awkward "everything is good" with GM every 5 games is whack too. Those conversations were funny the first time I heard them. But after the 10th time, I want to punch the GM in the face.

# 174 b0ck3n @ 02/26/14 02:45 AM
Put in a Gear Creator in the same mold as the Shoe Creator. I'm so tired of 2K getting the colors wrong year after year, so just give us the ability to color the gear ourselves.

# 175 Bolt957 @ 02/26/14 03:02 AM
I think it would be a cool idea if players were able to use their personal MyPlayers inside of MyTeam.

# 176 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 02/26/14 03:07 AM
I still want the real CREW back... (the wait continues)

# 177 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 02/26/14 05:29 AM
No Ronnie2k voice in my player post game interviews

# 178 richie923 @ 02/26/14 07:06 AM
(Unless I'm missing something and you can do this)

- Have the ability to take off preset injuries from roster updates.

# 179 DMTS @ 02/26/14 07:45 AM
The ability to change jerseys in mycareer. If someone doesn't want to be realistic and uses a different jersey it's up to them. If they put casual sliders into it why can't we have different jerseys. I'd love to rock a throwback every once and a while.

# 180 Zab @ 02/26/14 03:05 PM
No more Jackson Ellis. Please.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.