Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

EA Sports continues head scanning players for NBA Live 14. So far they have confirmed head scans for players on the Utah Jazz, Sacramento Kings and Charlotte Bobcats. Now we just have to wait and see when they plan on implementing them.

UPDATE: Players from the Boston Celtics have been scanned in.

UPDATE #2: Players from the Los Angeles Lakers have been scanned in.

UPDATE #3: Players from the Detroit Pistons have been scanned in.

UPDATE #4: Players from the Oklahoma City Thunder have been scanned in.

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 The 24th Letter @ 01/25/14 09:17 AM
I wonder if the Live team has been doing mocap for new animations as well.....I would be more hype about that than headscans TBH

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

# 22 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 01/28/14 06:11 PM
That makes me wanna pick this game up

# 23 seemoe @ 01/29/14 11:28 PM
I'd say by All-star break unless all the west coast and east coast teams have played the Magic at least once, since they are doing the head scans as teams pass through Orlando.

# 24 WTF @ 01/31/14 02:04 PM
Quote:
One more from the @easports #NBALIVE14 scan - this time with @LarrySanders pic.twitter.com/lBwZpsf1Sl
They have a picture with Brandon Knight and Larry Sanders. Hoping Giannis was scanned as well.

# 25 jaosming @ 01/31/14 02:48 PM
That Bucks tweet is the first tweet to actually imply this is for NBA Live 14. The rest just kinda tacked the Live 14 part in as a hashtag. Hopefully that wasn't a mistake.

# 26 WTF @ 01/31/14 02:51 PM
It's not

Also, just got a tweet back from Bucks PR:

Quote:
Will Ferrell
@WillFerrell360

@BucksPR Did Giannis get scanned for @EASPORTSNBA #nbalive14 ? - 31 Jan

Bucks PR
@BucksPR
Follow Follow

@WillFerrell360 @EASPORTSNBA He sure did. Pretty much the whole roster stopped by.

# 27 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 01/31/14 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Tweet about face scans
Could you possibly ask EA how many more scans they plan on doing? It would give us a rough idea on when the patch might come because it seems that they are waiting to do as many scans as they can before they release the patch.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

# 28 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 01/31/14 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
Could you possibly ask EA how many more scans they plan on doing? It would give us a rough idea on when the patch might come because it seems that they are waiting to do as many scans as they can before they release the patch.

How many teams/players have they done?

# 29 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 01/31/14 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
How many teams/players have they done?
I think 6 teams so far but I could be wrong. Hopefully they wrap up scanning all the teams they wanted and release the patch soon.... I'm getting really impatient.

# 30 Supersonic_BR @ 01/31/14 06:50 PM
Quote:
I think 6 teams so far but I could be wrong. Hopefully they wrap up scanning all the teams they wanted and release the patch soon.... I'm getting really impatient.

That's very little, isn't it? not even a third of the league.

# 31 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 01/31/14 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic_BR
That's very little, isn't it? not even a third of the league.
They're only scanning teams that come to Orlando to play. In this short amount of time which has been about 15-16 days since they started scanning the number is pretty reasonable if you think about it. Some teams also have played in Orlando prior to the face scanning and will not play in Orlando again, leaving a part of the league out of the scanning.

# 32 WTF @ 01/31/14 07:22 PM
Trying to get any information at all on the patch, coming up empty.

# 33 The 24th Letter @ 02/01/14 05:56 AM
Really glad they scanned Giannis....it was hilariously bad how off he was...looked like J. Coachman...

# 34 WTF @ 02/01/14 08:02 AM
And Wolters. Holy cow.

# 35 James0 @ 02/01/14 09:33 AM
Haven't the Hawks played them in that time span? I'd love to see a better Horford and dang, Pero Antic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 36 Thee Baydestrian @ 02/03/14 11:54 PM
Quote:
I counted 3 teams who they missed. Pelicans, Spurs, and Suns. Everyone else will get scanned if they do it the whole year.

# 37 Thee Baydestrian @ 02/03/14 11:56 PM
Make that 4 with the Clippers. All of the teams were in November.

# 38 shutdown10 @ 02/04/14 03:20 PM
If the big update is not implemented by the end of this month, then they must focus most of their efforts on making Live 15 a respectful game. I believe they are already facing an upheaval battle against the competition and the community's perception of them to make this game gain the respect it once had. Live 15 has to have a huge upgrade all around or they will suffer even harder later this year if they disappoint again. That is why some people are suggesting they focus most of their time on Live 15, instead of using budgets to improve Live 14.

# 39 Flightwhite24 @ 02/04/14 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown10
If the big update is not implemented by the end of this month, then they must focus most of their efforts on making Live 15 a respectful game. I believe they are already facing an upheaval battle against the competition and the community's perception of them to make this game gain the respect it once had. Live 15 has to have a huge upgrade all around or they will suffer even harder later this year if they disappoint again. That is why some people are suggesting they focus most of their time on Live 15, instead of using budgets to improve Live 14.

I won't buy Live 15 if they can't fix or come through on the promise of the patch and daily rosters in Live 14.

I need to see the features that you promised me in Live 14 first. No way I want them to move on to Live 15 when you haven't proven in Live 14 that you can fix fundamental issues in. What guarantee do I have that they will be fixed in Live 15???

Some want to give them a pass but I won't. This isn't there 1st Rodeo.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if in a week or so they put out a announcement that they can't fix some of the issues in 14 but it will be fixed in 15. Kinda like the Dynasty issue in NCAA FOOTBALL a few years back.

EA if you are listening you are losing a lot of us again.

Sent from my iPhone

# 40 shutdown10 @ 02/04/14 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
I won't buy Live 15 if they can't fix or come through on the promise of the patch and daily rosters in Live 14.

I need to see the features that you promised me in Live 14 first. No way I want them to move on to Live 15 when you haven't proven in Live 14 that you can fix fundamental issues in. What guarantee do I have that they will be fixed in Live 15???

Some want to give them a pass but I won't. This isn't there 1st Rodeo.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if in a week or so they put out a announcement that they can't fix some of the issues in 14 but it will be fixed in 15. Kinda like the Dynasty issue in NCAA FOOTBALL a few years back.

EA if you are listening you are losing a lot of us again.

Sent from my iPhone
I here you, but public perception have stated they already failed with this game. The patch is taking to long to come out and the daily updated rosters is a lie because there are players that are playing that are on IR and vice versa. Live 15's success is not going to hinge on Live 14 because Live 14 is already tainted whether they come out with the patch or not. Live 15's success is going to come with them actually putting effort and marketing the game effectively. They are going to face an uphill battle to make this game respectable whether they improve Live 14 or not because of bad habits in their past. If the patch comes out in April, will you still be excited for it? They have waited too long to improve their game. The apology letter and the promise to patch the game was all the way in November, and now here we are in the month of Feb. If the patch does not come out by this month, then they should focus most of their attention on Live 15. Most people and myself will never give them an excuse again because they have ran out of all the them. The deadline to improve Live 14 is ticking, so it has to come out soon or the small number of people who are playing will lose interest.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.