Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

NBA 2K14 title update #4 has been submitted to Sony and Microsoft. According to LD2K, it will address the issues for some Xbox One users getting kicked back to the main menu. Ronnie mentioned MyGM contract negotiations and playoff advancing will also get fixed.

Obviously those will not be the only fixes that will be implemented. It usually takes 10 to 14 days for patches to get approval and we won't get any other details until they are officially released.

What are you hoping to see fixed in NBA 2K14 patch #4?

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 and1product @ 01/19/14 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordZMaster
What i love, is when you contact Support, it takes 3 weeks for a response, and then they ask 20 questions about your problem, ask for screenshots, etc. ask what console and date and time, even though I already provided that. USELESS Support! If I waited on them to help, I would not be able to play the game! So I deal with the faulty game, and have no intention of buying 2K15 unless they can make this version stable.
Or give us 2k15 free. Im just saying..........

# 102 Prospect357 @ 01/19/14 04:53 PM
We all are victims of advertisement. 2k promised & said the game wud consist of all these great features & stay updated everyday but none of that has happened. We coming up on FEB. & still no 2014 court/ jersey updates. 2k talked about the better dribbling, defense, passing, AI etc.. but its all the same 2k its been since 2k12. #next-gen 2k14 is actually more 2k13 w/ the game is being out-of-date with blocks that are awkward & cpu recovers 70% of the block you get on them so really still not as effective. THE BALL goes threw everything bodies. backboard, hands, whatever it needs 2 4 the opponent 2 score RIDICULOUS & they say this is NEXT-Gen not by along shot unless ur strictly mean the graphics & there awkward also dudes sliding w/ no feet movement EVERY SUB THE JERSEYS GLITCH LIKE 2K HAS DONE 4 YRS NO PROGRESS which is so stupid SAME OLD ISSUES SAME OLD 2K. The game moves like a high powered cpu. 2 much jerky movement. Game shud be alot smoother. DONE W/ 2K WANT MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN. The shot percentage on this game is just like 2k13 65% or better SO UNREALISTIC. I saw LD2k score 65points & shoot 75% WTF M.JORDAN NEVER DID THAT NOT EVEN WILT BUT YOU CAN ON 2K14 NEXT-GEN long way from virtual reality just a flawed VIDEO GAME

# 103 JDring @ 01/19/14 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDawg5
There is a fix for contract negotiations if u wanna continue that mode. Hold dpad down before u open the dialogue box where the contract is discussed. U can then edit everything from the bottom up, can't go back down so edit what u really want to offer.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
I'll try that, thanks.

# 104 bumpyface @ 01/19/14 07:55 PM
2k sucks plain and simple but the fact that EA has been lacking gives 2k the ability to release such trash. If EA builds momentum, and actually competes in these next installations, 2k will get what they deserve.

# 105 RangersCruz @ 01/19/14 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
It has been addressed in this patch.
Has anything been done about MyCareer after that last patch it has gotten too easy too boring

# 106 Nova @ 01/19/14 08:39 PM
I just wish we could shorten the season length in MyGM....people have lives...cant play 82 games and playoffs per season

# 107 v6volume @ 01/19/14 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova
I just wish we could shorten the season length in MyGM....people have lives...cant play 82 games and playoffs per season
A-freakin-men. I miss my 29 game season. It made for a better experience IMO

# 108 Nova @ 01/19/14 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by v6volume
A-freakin-men. I miss my 29 game season. It made for a better experience IMO
exactly...and one my favorite things to do is scout, draft and build teams. Kind of tough to do.

# 109 eaglesfan27 @ 01/19/14 09:16 PM
I just sim half of my games - still get the short season feeling while having a full season of stats. I think it helps make it more challenging to build up great stats on players who shouldn't have them as well.

# 110 MidasTouch @ 01/19/14 09:17 PM
Jesus Christ, Substitutions on this game have to be the single most stupid thing I've ever seen in a video game ever. Especially when your 6'0" 167lbs PG consistently gets put in at SG and can't get a shot off cause the defender is 6 inches taller.

Or when your player is fatigued and the coach won't sub, or when your player has 3 fouls in the 2nd quarter, and your coach still won't sub.

Absolutely stupid. If they don't fix that they might as well not fix myCareer at all.

# 111 I_AM_KING @ 01/20/14 12:33 AM
on XB1 anybody still having the controller problem when you shoot the controller turns off and you have to keep turning it on repeatedly unless you got it plugged into the console then it's no problems they was suppose to address this issue a patch ago smh

# 112 Hadlowe @ 01/20/14 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Hope that in mycareer they fixed the "never being subbed out issue", also hope that plays actually work (although that's been broken for several years, shockingly / amazingly, so I highly doubt it).
Oddly enough, the plays worked very well in current gen 2k14 and are completely broken again in next gen. I made a shooting guard in MyCareer at first, but got frustrated because the CPU would never run a play.

# 113 taterskin @ 01/20/14 09:14 PM
Lost a 5 year my career to the ******** glitch. Have tried everything to recover and can't fix. Doubt at this point if this patch corrects anything.

# 114 KyotoCarl @ 01/20/14 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadlowe
Oddly enough, the plays worked very well in current gen 2k14 and are completely broken again in next gen. I made a shooting guard in MyCareer at first, but got frustrated because the CPU would never run a play.
This I can't understand why it wasn't fixed in Patch 3.

This is the single most reason I don't play the game right now. I'm a SG too and not having plays run just detracts too much.

# 115 RustyRocket56 @ 01/21/14 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadlowe
It ruins mycareer experience specially as a center. When all you do is pick n roll it kinda gets old.

# 116 tflash81 @ 01/21/14 02:48 PM
Me neither. It's been months now and 2K said they would delete my account so I could start over but they refuse to do it.

# 117 Tommy9017 @ 01/22/14 01:30 PM
Sorry you guys! but i couldn't handle the bugs on my career or my gm so i sold the game ! waited too long for this patch and it never came!

Here goes for next year

# 118 iameich @ 01/22/14 02:44 PM
After this patch, if I still can't save rosters to the HDD… I'm done. Back to 360.

[P4 x 360 x Tapatalk Pro]

# 119 d23x @ 01/22/14 04:49 PM
Anyone having a problem where when you pass it from behind half court your guy will just chuck up a full court shot?

Also, it's extremely hard to play defense in this game. I was playing with OKC and found myself down by 30 to the Spurs, just bc my defender wants to help in the paint instead of defend belineli. Hope this gets fixed somehow..

# 120 Sinner @ 01/22/14 08:02 PM
I've already decided that i'm putting this game towards Titanfall. So the patch will either make me keep till it's released or get rid of it the day after the patch....so basically, it's a wrap.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.