Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

The Jordan Melo 10 is available now for Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers. According to Ronnie, a bunch of other shoes have been added. Let us know what you are seeing.

For those of you looking for Xbox One and PS4 updates, they are "coming soon". But they have been stating that for quite some time now.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 LionsFanNJ @ 01/18/14 01:37 PM
I'm hoping the Zoom Gloves that were in last year gets put back at some point. The chances are probably low of that happening though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

# 2 kevin young @ 01/18/14 03:10 PM
WILL NEXT GEN EVER GET ANYTHING?ITS CRAZY,WE DON'T HAVE ANY JERSEY'S NOW WE HAVE SHOES DROPPING AND WE GET NOTHING,SHAMEFUL!!!!!

# 3 davis420 @ 01/18/14 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin young
WILL NEXT GEN EVER GET ANYTHING?ITS CRAZY,WE DON'T HAVE ANY JERSEY'S NOW WE HAVE SHOES DROPPING AND WE GET NOTHING,SHAMEFUL!!!!!
Current Gen doesn't look like it's getting any more patches so Next Gen has one up on us.

# 4 sleepyshotta @ 01/18/14 08:44 PM
10K spent

Check out my YouTube videos @ YouTube.com/sleepynate718

# 5 hear me now @ 01/19/14 08:39 PM
^They look nothing like that picture.

# 6 dipatach @ 01/20/14 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husband73
^ You ain't Neva lied! You think that since Xbox/ps4 version is the big Flagship we should be getting all said above 1st or at least the same time it drops for current gen.

What percentage of gamers own a ps4 or xbox1? Or would own one of those two systems in the next two years. At the moment , current gen own the market share. It would be a huge mistake for 2k to completely abandon current gen users. EA is still taking care of their current gen users, yet 2k can even put out one lousy patch .

# 7 bo_jax2000 @ 01/22/14 08:07 AM
are they showing up for anyone? when i equip them they come up as the generic 2k shoe. same thing for the chuck taylors. haven't checked all the shoes, but those two never show up.

# 8 jkd32332 @ 03/16/14 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Smh, on next gen, they added the adidas crazy one without a notice but when you equipped the shoe, it was a jordan lol soon after it was gone lol.
So the Crazy One's were actually in next gen?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.