09:35 PM - January 21, 2014 by Steve_OS
Roll7 has released OlliOlli for PlayStation Vita users. It costs $12.99, or $10.39 for PS Plus subscribers. If you have purchased the game, let us know what you think. We'll have our review posted soon.
- Perfect landing and grind mechanic that rewards players for timing tricks to perfection
- Battle online for the number 1 spot on EVERY mode
- Five different stages, each with their own unique levels and obstacles
- 120+ tricks and grinds
- 250 challenges
- 1 Gold, 3 Silver and 8 Bronze Trophies
- Sick hand-picked soundtrack including the Qemists, Dorian Concept and Flako
- 50 levels filled with skill, score, combo and trick challenges
- 5 Challenges per level
- Amateur and Pro levels, complete Amateur challenges to Unlock Pro levels
- Unlock 'Spots' by completing any level
- 50 spots, each built with one massive combo opportunity
- Challenge the world to the best score on the Spots you've discovered in career mode
- Get the highest score and become the King of the Spot
- Each day there’s a new Spot to challenge the world at
- Each Daily Grind Spot is only open for 24 Hours!
- Practice the spot as many times as you want but you only get one chance to set your score… Go big, but don’t slam on your face!
- Complete all 250 challenges and RAD Mode awaits you
- Anything other than a Perfect Grind and a Perfect landing will end in a slam!