Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

2K Sports released patch number four for NBA 2K14 this afternoon for Xbox One users. No timetable on when PS4 users will get the patch, but 2K says it is coming 'soon'.

Here are the notes:

• Addressed an issue where some users were unable to load/play any previously saved files.
  • Addressed an issue where some users were unable to properly negotiate contracts in MyGM.
  • Users are now able to advance to the next round of the playoffs when playing the series deciding game in MyGM.
  • Addressed an issue with Friend invites that was preventing some users from entering into Head-to-Head and Team-Up matchmaking.
  • Corrected a case where the game would exit out after the first change of possession during the Rising Stars challenge in MyCAREER mode.
  • Improved performance in The Park by fixing a number of hitches that would occur during gameplay.
  • Fixed an issue where the title would be unresponsive when booted without being signed into a profile.
  • Fixed an issue where the game would occasionally exit out shortly after boot when there was a large number of content update notifications queued up.
  • Corrected an issue where thumbnails in the MyPLAYER Store and Dressing Room would fail to appear in some cases.
NOTE: All patch fixes are intended to work in your existing game mode saves (MyCAREER, MyGM, etc.).

How is the patch working for you? Give us your impressions in the comments!

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 301 GSWarriors22222 @ 03/24/14 08:28 AM
Does the Shot Stick and the User timing (shooting with square) have the same effect or is it different?

# 302 El_Poopador @ 03/28/14 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theman824
Is there a thread where bugs are collected that exist even now after patch 4?
It seems to me that there's quite some big ones still out there.
Sent by iPad using Tapatalk
im guessing there wont be another patch. its sad because the first four patches really didnt fix any bugs. they just made the game playable. theyre very quick to patch issues with vc (or rather issues where users can accumulate extra vc) but dont even acknowledge things like the trade bugs or 0 vc contracts and lack of free agency in my career.

# 303 theman824 @ 03/29/14 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
im guessing there wont be another patch. its sad because the first four patches really didnt fix any bugs. they just made the game playable. theyre very quick to patch issues with vc (or rather issues where users can accumulate extra vc) but dont even acknowledge things like the trade bugs or 0 vc contracts and lack of free agency in my career.

That would be outraging, having paid over 60 EUR for something that doesn't work at all.
You're probably right, but this shouldn't be allowd. People need to give more feedback, otherwise something like this will be normal in a few years. If we don't stop this now.

Sent by iPad using Tapatalk

# 304 Caventer @ 04/22/14 06:06 AM
I just got this game.... I am shocked at how bad it is. What happened to you 2k?? You used to be the best. You used to rule my video game world. And now... Look at you. I can only assume you are the same company who has made this and other great sports games in the past. I blame it partially on EA for taking away the best football game ever. Over time, this probably impacted your company's ability to provide the necessary resources to develop and test your other offerings.... But still.... What is this? I mean. What. Is. This?? You owe me and everyone else who bought this game a refund. The bad part is I know someone there knew. They knew that what you guys were releasing was not near ready... But they did nothing. Do the right thing and admit your failings and refund all monies received. Dip into your insurance and call it sabotage... Do. Something!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

# 305 JMD @ 05/25/14 08:08 AM
I traded in some 360 games yesterday and picked this up for $11.00. I played a half dozen quick games then started my career or season or whatever it's called. Love the game so far, no issues at all. Plays and looks amazing. Also the presentation aspect of the game is excellent. I haven't played a basketball game in years and this one literally made my jaw drop. I'd say it's the second best sports game out now with The Show 14 being #1.

I enjoy playing a sports game that makes me feel like it's real, like watching a game on TV 2k14 does that for me.

# 306 Pimpton23 @ 07/24/14 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caventer
I just got this game.... I am shocked at how bad it is. What happened to you 2k?? You used to be the best. You used to rule my video game world. And now... Look at you. I can only assume you are the same company who has made this and other great sports games in the past. I blame it partially on EA for taking away the best football game ever. Over time, this probably impacted your company's ability to provide the necessary resources to develop and test your other offerings.... But still.... What is this? I mean. What. Is. This?? You owe me and everyone else who bought this game a refund. The bad part is I know someone there knew. They knew that what you guys were releasing was not near ready... But they did nothing. Do the right thing and admit your failings and refund all monies received. Dip into your insurance and call it sabotage... Do. Something!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Ummmmmmm.....

Being a bit facetious, are we? Because there is NO WAY that you could possibly be serious??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.