Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

According to Ronnie, we can expect a fairly significant uniform update overnight tonight, which includes a bunch of new jerseys.

These will be available for both Xbox One and PS4.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 JazzMan @ 01/23/14 10:38 PM
It's about damn time.

# 2 Tomba @ 01/23/14 10:39 PM
I'll believe it when i see it

however i can't help but have to think that all existing jerseys must go through a color test in game and then lighting and physics test so maybe thats what was holding up the jerseys?

There are TONS of sleeved jerseys now and the newly announced all star ones(which make me gag but i wouldn't mind one for free #crazyVanDammeInenemiescloser)so maybe thats what was the hold up

But court updates should have been in since launch

# 3 Mintsa @ 01/23/14 10:48 PM
Will they fix any jerseys??

# 4 Steve_OS @ 01/23/14 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Will they fix any jerseys??
What fixes are you referring to? I'll get some screenshots up in the morning when I see them.

# 5 DirtyJerz32 @ 01/23/14 10:51 PM
Any sneaker updates? Or being able to add kicks to players during MyGM? Or fix the custom created prim/sec shoe fix?

# 6 RayRay34 @ 01/23/14 10:56 PM
Allow me to select home team jerseys as well now too!!!!!

# 7 Factzzz @ 01/23/14 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
What fixes are you referring to? I'll get some screenshots up in the morning when I see them.
Pistons Jersey pleeeeeease, the blue is so off, it should be the same as the Knicks, and also the piping is off, it should be the same as the heat, lakers, bobcats and many other teams.

The raptors jersey is also off as it should have the same piping as the teams listed above as well

# 8 brianski71 @ 01/24/14 01:11 AM
Anddddddd....if you play MyCareer, this is all 100% pointless, since you can't change jerseys. Awesome.

# 9 Dr. Banner @ 01/24/14 03:47 AM
Will this need to be downloaded for it work? Hope not! Every time you download something, something else messes up.

# 10 WaddupCouzin @ 01/24/14 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCtchr
They also have the T-wolves black sleeve alternates in...I don't think they were there before.
My bad baseball Ctchr, just re-read your post, you're right, I don't think they were in before.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

# 11 DirtyJerz32 @ 01/24/14 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Diddy
Can't use the new jerseys using a custom roster! Absolute joke
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
I feel you man, guess I wont be having the updated rosters either, my custom roster and other users on O.S. custom rosters are better than 2K's updated rosters.
Is this true? Can't use the unis with custom rosters?

# 12 CaCHooKa Man @ 01/24/14 09:19 AM
heres the invisible jerseys and players

# 13 swaggedout @ 01/24/14 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man

Im pretty sure that happened because you didn't let the jerseys load first. I could be wrong.

# 14 Mintsa @ 01/24/14 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Pistons Jersey pleeeeeease, the blue is so off, it should be the same as the Knicks, and also the piping is off, it should be the same as the heat, lakers, bobcats and many other teams.

The raptors jersey is also off as it should have the same piping as the teams listed above as well
Hey Steve,

This is exactly what I was referring too. It's the Pistons and Raptors jerseys. I saw the video and it looks like it wasn't changed.

# 15 WaddupCouzin @ 01/24/14 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
Im pretty sure that happened because you didn't let the jerseys load first. I could be wrong.
That's what happened.

# 16 jayman504 @ 01/24/14 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man

Betcha Knicks still lose this game...LMAO

# 17 Rebel_INS @ 01/24/14 03:05 PM
So I just tried 4 different scenarios creating matchups where both teams have on XMas jerseys and every time, the home team is automatically reverted back to the default home jersey. Seems like a glitch that needs to be addressed.

# 18 CaCHooKa Man @ 01/24/14 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
they werent labeled as christmas jerseys or alternates like they were supposed to. they were just blank. i didnt include the part where i was waiting a while for them to load. i had to exit the game then reload it for them to work. this only happened on my first try since i was already playing the game before the update was released.

# 19 d23x @ 01/24/14 07:08 PM
Players are just invisible when I pick the new jerseys, way to go 2k you win again... Smfh

# 20 WaddupCouzin @ 01/24/14 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
Players are just invisible when I pick the new jerseys, way to go 2k you win again... Smfh
Dude, you have to give them a second to load in.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.