Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

In a surprise to nobody, Take-Two Interactive confirmed yesterday, WWE 2K15 is coming to Xbox One and PS4, during their Q3 2014 earnings conference call. They didn't mention other consoles, but odds are it will arrive for 360 and PS3 as well. While there are rumors circulating, nothing was announced for a PC version at this time.

Below is a quote from the chairman and chief executive officer, Strauss Zelnick.

Quote:
Sales of WWE 2K14 have exceeded our expectations and the title is being supported with add-on content including a Season Pass featuring many of fan-favourite WWE superstars and legends. We believe there is a meaningful opportunity to grow this series by further leveraging 2K’s marketing power and development expertise.

Source - Seeking Alpha

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 StL_RamZ @ 02/06/14 01:12 AM
I would definitely buy it if uses the same graphics as used in NBA and ifit comes with a MyCareer Mode

# 22 ManiacMatt1782 @ 02/06/14 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
Hopefully they have had 2K people working on the next-gen version since they acquired the WWE license. I'm not saying 2K14 was a bad game, it's actually the only game I miss since getting rid of my 360, but I think a WWE game with a fresh engine built from the ground up on next-gen systems would be amazing.
yukes is still developing, It will be the same engine with tweaks. 2k is only the publisher. Some thought when 2k bought the publishing rights, they would hire a new developer, but they didnt it is still Yukes and it will be exactly the same as when THQ had the rights,

# 23 CaptainZombie @ 02/06/14 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
yukes is still developing, It will be the same engine with tweaks. 2k is only the publisher. Some thought when 2k bought the publishing rights, they would hire a new developer, but they didnt it is still Yukes and it will be exactly the same as when THQ had the rights,
I am hoping we do not lose any features from 2K14 during this transition process. I'd love if we can download belts in 2k15 and if there are more strap options. Only having a handful is limited when trying to create a new title.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.