Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

There's a lot to digest folks, so here's my first article for MLB 14 The Show this year. Included is over 1,300 words, a video interview with Ramone Russell, Release Dates, and the new PS3 trailer.

I had hands-on with PS3 and (briefly) PS4, with additional time on both with Ramone. The Vita version was not onsite, but in terms of features, beside the smaller amount of Presentation (as always on Vita) the game is feature-complete across all 3 platforms.

PS Nation - MLB 14 The Show Hands-On Report
(External Link)

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 441 Knight165 @ 02/17/14 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSNation
He's a teddy bear....

#Don't hurt me
I am.....really.....well some times.

M.K.
Knight165

# 442 mlblover15 @ 02/17/14 09:37 PM
Why is everyone well most of this thread whining like a two year olds over the release date of the PS4 version. this game will have carry over to next year... so i would think that for some of us that it wont matter because we will be playing this game all year long and get as far as we can going into whatever season we can get to before 15 comes out so we can carry over.

I would also think that for those of you that wait for the rosters to come out that your going to be out of luck with the carry over part of the game. Due to the fact that you probably will not be able to import a new roster into the carry over feature once your rosters have been set in the first game.

i have never understood the freak outs over release dates... i for one am a person that plays his game all through out the year. not just for the baseball season. i have never understood this fixation on only playing a certain sports game ONLY in THAT sports time of year...

just because the baseball season is over doesn't mean our game has to be... or better yet.. just because MADDEN comes out does it mean you have to quit playing baseball... that is lame as all get out...

im out...

# 443 Sco291 @ 02/17/14 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
as long as you dont actually let us know you did, you can do whatever my friend. lol
I can just post pictures if you want...? Wait...yea..yea no. I won't do that.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.