Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Looking for the best legendary college hoops roster for NBA 2K14? SELLAZ32, SHH4UA and VTCRB have created it for the 360 version. Please read all of the details below and let us know what you think!

IMPORTANT
***- If you are connected to Xbox Live, the game WILL FREEZE during the team selection process IF you wait for the team info to cycle past the lineups. The game is trying to retrieve online stats data and will crash. No way around this at this stage. To be safe, I simply disconnect from Live. But as long as you are conscious of this and don’t let the screen sit too long, it’s fine. How long is too long? When it freezes it’s been too long...***

NCAA LEGACY ONE SHINING MOMENT VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp9_z...ature=youtu.be

Most of you guys know us from our work on our Separate 2k Projects. We all have a PASSION for Retro Basketball and have decided to team up and bring you a roster of Legendary NCAA Teams. The Team List below is a work in progress and will probably be changed as we go. We are open to all suggestions. If you make a suggestion, leave DETAILED information as to why you think a team should be included, as well as a scouting report on the players.

The goal of this roster is bring you authentic college basketball. We will do ALL that we can do to make it feel like College Hoops 2K14. So if you are a College Hoops fan, sit back and get ready to relive history.

XBOX360 Downloading
2K Share File Name: LEGACY
GAMERTAG: VTCRB

Offline Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/k521bk

PS3 Downloading

PSN gamertag is Exogenesis1122.

You MUST SIGN OUT OF PSN AFTER DOWNLOADING. Or it will change to default.
Current Team List
  • 1981 Virginia Cavaliers
  • 1982 North Carolina Tarheels
  • 1983 N.C. State Wolfpack
  • 1983 Houston Cougars
  • 1986 Duke Blue Devils
  • 1986 Louisville Cardinals
  • 1987 Syracuse Orangemen
  • 1988 Oklahoma Sooners
  • 1990 UNLV Runnin’ Rebels
  • 1990 LSU Tigers
  • 1991 Georgetown Hoyas
  • 1992 Ohio State Buckeyes
  • 1992 Duke Blue Devils
  • 1992 Florida State Seminoles
  • 1993 Michigan Wolverines
  • 1994 Arkansas Razorbacks
  • 1994 North Carolina Tarheels
  • 1995 UCLA Bruins
  • 1995 Virginia Cavaliers
  • 1996 Kentucky Wildcats
  • 1996 Georgetown Hoyas
  • 1997 Arizona Wildcats
  • 1998 Kansas Jayhawks
  • 1999 Connecticut Huskies
  • 2000 Cincinnati Bearcats
  • 2000 Michigan State Spartans
  • 2001 Duke Blue Devils
  • 2002 Kansas Jayhawks
  • 2002 Maryland Tarapins
  • 2003 Syracuse Orangemen
  • 2007 Florida Gators
  • 2007 Ohio State Buckeyes
  • 2007 Virginia Tech Hokies
  • 2008 Kansas Jayhawks
  • 2008 Memphis Tigers
  • 2009 North Carolina Tarheels
  • 2009 Pittsburgh Panthers
  • 2010 West Virginia Mountaineers
  • 2010 Duke Blue Devils
  • 2010 Kentucky Wildcats
  • 2012 Kentucky Wildcats
  • 2012 North Carolina Tarheels
  • 2013 Louisville Cardinals
Teams Coming Soon
  • 1967 UCLA Bruins
  • 1973 UCLA Bruins
  • 1974 N.C. State Wolfpack
  • 1976 Indiana Hoosiers
  • 1977 Marquette Golden Warriors
  • 1978 Kentucky Wildcats
  • 1979 Michigan State Spartans
  • 1979 Indiana State Sycamores
  • 1980 Louisville Cardinals
  • 1981 Indiana Hoosiers
  • 1984 Georgetown Hoyas
  • 1985 St. John’s Redmen
  • 1985 Villanova Wildcats
  • 1986 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
  • 1987 Indiana Hoosiers
  • 1988 Arizona Cardinals
  • 1988 Temple Owls
  • 1988 Kansas Jayhawks
  • 1989 Michigan Wolverines
  • 1990 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
  • 1990 Loyola Marymount
  • 1990 Arkansas Razorbacks
  • 1992 Alabama Crimson Tide
  • 1993 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
  • 1993 Indiana Hoosiers
  • 1994 Purdue Boilermakers
  • 1995 UMass Minutemen
  • 1995 Wake Forest Deamon Deacons
  • 1998 North Carolina Tarheels
  • 1999 Duke Blue Devils
  • 2004 Connecticut Huskies
  • 2005 North Carolina Tarheels
  • 2005 Illinois Fighting Illini
  • 2006 Villanova Wildcats
  • 2006 Boston College Eagles
  • 2007 Texas Longhorns
  • 2007 Oregon Ducks
  • 2008 Tennessee Volunteers
  • 2008 UCLA Bruins
  • 2011 San Diego State Aztecs
  • 2012 Missouri Tigers
If you are looking for the official sliders for this roster, click here.

***Donations***
If you wish to support this project, please donate a PayPal payment to the following email addresses, the team will split it up accordingly.

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 brishank @ 06/02/14 10:50 PM
WOW! I am simply blown away by this creative roster!! This is amazingly done and it surprised me so much! I just played a game in my custom sliders; I played as the 2010 Kentucky Wildcats verses the 2010 Duke BlueDevils... Even though I lost (2 turnovers and a missed lay up by me) 73-67, the game was so realistic and amazing!! Kudos to the creators of this!! I really, REALLY enjoyed this!!

# 162 marcuscouch10 @ 06/03/14 01:57 AM
Heres are some suggestions

I would remove

*12 Missouri
*11 San Diego St.
*10 West Virginia
*09 Pittsburgh
*08 Tennessee
*07 Oregon
*06 Boston College
*93 Georgia Tech
*90 Arkansas
*80 Louisville
*77 Marquette

I would add
*13 Wichita St.
*13 Uconn
*11 Uconn
*94 California

Also would you care if I upload a version of this with undone teams hidden because it sucks that I cant play season because Steve Alford usually drops 70-80-or even 90 and once 117 on the undone teams

# 163 vtcrb @ 06/03/14 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10

I would remove

*12 Missouri
*11 San Diego St.
*10 West Virginia
*09 Pittsburgh
*08 Tennessee
*07 Oregon
*06 Boston College
*93 Georgia Tech
*90 Arkansas
*80 Louisville
*77 Marquette

I would add
*13 Wichita St.
*13 Uconn
*11 Uconn
*94 California

Also would you care if I upload a version of this with undone teams hidden because it sucks that I cant play season because Steve Alford usually drops 70-80-or even 90 and once 117 on the undone teams

How can you NOT play a Season, there are 43 teams? You can ONLY use 30 in a Season. I would suggest you stick with your projects, as you have Plenty to do. I love how you people want to Upload others work so they can get their name out. Cracks me up. So in short no it wouldnt be ok to Upload a Version with Hidden teams.

# 164 Sellaz32 @ 06/03/14 07:00 AM
Quote:

I would remove

*12 Missouri
*11 San Diego St.
*10 West Virginia
*09 Pittsburgh
*08 Tennessee
*07 Oregon
*06 Boston College
*93 Georgia Tech
*90 Arkansas
*80 Louisville
*77 Marquette

I would add
*13 Wichita St.
*13 Uconn
*11 Uconn
*94 California

Why wouldn't you simply do a custom season?

Also...that 94 California team was considered early on but didn't make the cut compared to the other teams listed.

# 165 asapchurro @ 06/03/14 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
How can you NOT play a Season, there are 43 teams? You can ONLY use 30 in a Season. I would suggest you stick with your projects, as you have Plenty to do. I love how you people want to Upload others work so they can get their name out. Cracks me up. So in short no it wouldnt be ok to Upload a Version with Hidden teams.
Hey chill he just asked a question and all you had to say is simply no.He wanted to make it easier for people to select teams and I'm not choosing sides I'm just saying you didn't need to add all the extra stuff, it makes you sound ignorant.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

# 166 vtcrb @ 06/03/14 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asapchurro
Hey chill he just asked a question and all you had to say is simply no.He wanted to make it easier for people to select teams and I'm not choosing sides I'm just saying you didn't need to add all the extra stuff, it makes you sound ignorant.

Makes me Sound Ignorant? Really, he says he cant play Season Mode because teams arent done, and he has 43 Teams to choose from. Trust me I have given him PLENTY of latitude on OS. His goal as has been since he came on OS was to become Famous as an Editor. Which is FINE, but he NEEDs to do his OWN work. He has YET to release ANY FULL Roster but wants to come and Post what we have done on 2k Share, when he KNOWs Sellaz is capable of doing this IF USERs ask for it.

Here is ANOTHER reason OS is LOSING QUALITY editors because they are getting tired of the BS that goes on Around here. Take a look around, not many guys are here anymore or just dont come on anymore. Nogster, Portlandblazer, Rondo is God, NBA Bound25, etc. There is a REASON that not as MANY quality Roster Makers as there were in the Past.

# 167 asapchurro @ 06/03/14 10:31 AM
Quote:
Makes me Sound Ignorant? Really, he says he cant play Season Mode because teams arent done, and he has 43 Teams to choose from. Trust me I have given him PLENTY of latitude on OS. His goal as has been since he came on OS was to become Famous as an Editor. Which is FINE, but he NEEDs to do his OWN work. He has YET to release ANY FULL Roster but wants to come and Post what we have done on 2k Share, when he KNOWs Sellaz is capable of doing this IF USERs ask for it.

Here is ANOTHER reason OS is LOSING QUALITY editors because they are getting tired of the BS that goes on Around here. Take a look around, not many guys are here anymore or just dont come on anymore. Nogster, Portlandblazer, Rondo is God, NBA Bound25, etc. There is a REASON that not as MANY quality Roster Makers as there were in the Past.
Yes I see where you coming from and I also think he should just work on his roster like you do, you work on your roster. But what made you sound ignorant was that you was somewhat bashing him when all you had to do was just say no. I been on OS for a while and I see that we don't have as many roster makers as before it's sad but hopefully we get back like the old times.

# 168 vtcrb @ 06/03/14 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asapchurro
Yes I see where you coming from and I also think he should just work on his roster like you do, you work on your roster. But what made you sound ignorant was that you was somewhat bashing him when all you had to do was just say no. I been on OS for a while and I see that we don't have as many roster makers as before it's sad but hopefully we get back like the old times.

Basically the way i took his Post, and what alot of Readers would have seen is that the Roster wouldnt work in Season Mode. Which is completely wrong. Maybe I came across a little harsh but he KNOWs that we(Sellaz) is MORE than capable of doing what he wanted to do. So that did aggravate me, as i stated before because it was NOT to help USERs but to get his Name out. Anyway I have said my peace.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the Project. Sellaz and I talked today and we may work on Adding teams to file in Late Summer.

Also guys keep an Eye out in My ARENA for some announcements that wont be posted in threads.

# 169 asapchurro @ 06/03/14 10:43 AM
Quote:
Basically the way i took his Post, and what alot of Readers would have seen is that the Roster wouldnt work in Season Mode. Which is completely wrong. Maybe I came across a little harsh but he KNOWs that we(Sellaz) is MORE than capable of doing what he wanted to do. So that did aggravate me, as i stated before because it was NOT to help USERs but to get his Name out. Anyway I have said my peace.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the Project. Sellaz and I talked today and we may work on Adding teams to file in Late Summer.

Also guys keep an Eye out in My ARENA for some announcements that wont be posted in threads.
Yea it did seem like he was saying it wouldn't work in season mode and ik very much what you and Sellaz are capable of hope to see more rosters like this in the future and when you get better.

# 170 marcuscouch10 @ 06/03/14 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
Why wouldn't you simply do a custom season?

Also...that 94 California team was considered early on but didn't make the cut compared to the other teams listed.
Its actually very hard to do a season because teams arent really labeled like the 67 and 73 UCLA Bruins will just be be Bruins and I want to play one with the 95 Bruins

# 171 vtcrb @ 06/03/14 02:42 PM
Quote:
Its actually very hard to do a season because teams arent really labeled like the 67 and 73 UCLA Bruins will just be be Bruins and I want to play one with the 95 Bruins
They are in ORDER by year when You go into Customizing a season. It takes like 5 minutes to set it up.

# 172 marcuscouch10 @ 06/03/14 02:47 PM
Quote:
They are in ORDER by year when You go into Customizing a season. It takes like 5 minutes to set it up.
In that case im gonna start one up now

# 173 vtcrb @ 06/04/14 06:46 PM
We are in the Process of Uploading some of the Players DNA from this Roster to 2k Share. The list in in My Signature.

# 174 mathteachernerd1968 @ 06/08/14 12:49 PM
This so needs to be on PS3. Is there a way it can be made available on 2Kshare for PS3?

# 175 vtcrb @ 06/09/14 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathteachernerd1968
This so needs to be on PS3. Is there a way it can be made available on 2Kshare for PS3?
It was tried with No Luck. The file kept getting Damaged. Sorry not sure if we will be able to find a workaround.

# 176 noahs777 @ 06/09/14 08:55 PM
this is the best on 2k share by far for college basketball

# 177 Sellaz32 @ 06/09/14 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahs777
this is the best on 2k share by far for college basketball
Thanks man! I have a feeling we will complete more teams before it's all said and done.

# 178 brishank @ 06/09/14 10:28 PM
I know this will be a stretch.... but, I'm a HUGE WSU Cougars fan....is there any way you guys can add the 2007-08 Cougars team? Probably not, but it would be so cool! :P

# 179 vtcrb @ 06/19/14 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brishank
I know this will be a stretch.... but, I'm a HUGE WSU Cougars fan....is there any way you guys can add the 2007-08 Cougars team? Probably not, but it would be so cool! :P
Maybe in the future. No guarantees.

# 180 vtcrb @ 06/19/14 08:54 AM
I will be looking for some TESTERs for the Roster. I am working on some tweaks for the 43 Teams ALREADY listed as Complete in the 1st Post. I think you guys will enjoy them.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.