Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 News Post

The Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 1.10 patch and data pack 5 are available now. The World Challenge DLC (announced last week) is available for 360, but still isn't available for the PS3, as of this post.

UPDATE: It is available now for PS3.

Anyone try it out yet?

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 rckabillyRaider @ 03/26/14 07:59 PM
The patch (and DLC), IMO is great. Really helped the gameplay alot. The world challenge mode, I'm still waiting on it. It's available in the UK psn, but I don't see it here in the states.

# 2 MachoMyers @ 03/28/14 11:17 AM
Free on EU PS Plus in April. Sweet!

# 3 maltliquor23 @ 03/31/14 01:22 PM
In the mean time US gets 2 ps3 games that have been heavily discounted or free previously SMH

# 4 LingeringRegime @ 04/01/14 07:46 PM
Just a heads up the DLC is finally out for USA PS3.

This is probably the best 5 bucks you can spend if you are a Soccer fan, or sports fan for that matter. I am taking Uzbekistan all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I am using random teams and I just took Panama to the World Cup. Qualifying was such a blast and this was the goal that clinched a spot for me.

# 5 rckabillyRaider @ 04/21/14 12:30 AM
finally got around to finishing my qualifying campaign and made it to the world cup. I like the video presentation after the qualifiers that shows every member of your squad that you chose for the world cup and a quick little action clip of each player.

# 6 LingeringRegime @ 04/21/14 05:07 PM
Just finished the group stage with Qatar. I got into the KO Stage. Below is the game that got me into the group stage versus Iran. It was intense and physical, and felt like a real competition. Then my Qatar starting national team. I have a tough draw in the first round - Holland.

# 7 Optik @ 04/21/14 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
I hate that shot animation used for the goal. It happens way too often and it looks ugly. The game looks uglier too. It seems most of the good stuff of the new engine has been taken out and replaced with stuff from PES 2013. Players can do unrealistically quick turns and sometimes there is NO collision detection. The shooting is better though. Also the CPU AI (Top Player) is annoying. It seems that every game they score a goal from outside the box, if you give them even an inch of space.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.