02:29 PM - April 4, 2014 by Steve_OS
In the 78th episode of the Press Row Podcast, our terrific panel dives deeply into as many aspects of the PS3 and Vita version of MLB 14 The Show that they can fit! Over the course of nearly two hours, the team talks about their initial impressions, the new user interface, general gameplay mechanics, how they individually approach hitting, pitching, and fielding, the new Player Lock and Quick Counts features, Road To The Show, and the overall online experience including some early Online Franchise reactions. Itís a jam-packed episode that anyone who loves baseball wonít want to miss.
Joining us this week:
- Bryan Weidey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- TJ Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar/OXM/@GAMER (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 48 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.