Home
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil News Post

Every four years EA Sports gets to triple-dip and, essentially, sell three soccer games within the span of a year. The World Cup game is usually diminished in some aspects, serving as a side story to the generally substantial offerings in the annual releases. This year is a bit different in some regards, as 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is a full-priced retail product rather than a download or expansion, and the developers at EA have tried to diversity the modes and gameplay offerings enough to satisfy those who might be curious to mix up the usual FIFA action.

Read More - 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Review (360/PS3)

Game: 2014 FIFA World Cup BrazilReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 1 - View All
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Cryolemon @ 04/22/14 07:36 PM
I'll probably buy it for £15 a couple months after the world cup. That's what I did with the 2010 game lol. Does seem a bit strange not to go next gen too with this though. Will be interesting to see what they add in Russia 2018 when we do get a next gen World Cup game lol.

# 2 aimiami @ 04/23/14 12:13 AM
Good read. Still blows my mind why they didnt make it for the ps4 so i wont buy it. Especially since the latest version of fifa plays terrible on old gen. I really felt like fifa 13 handles better on the old gen while fifa 14 is amazing on ps4.
I wouldve a soccer game but ill just wait until the next world cup game.

# 3 OliDegu2008 @ 04/05/15 04:36 PM
Just wanted to chime in and say that this game is a great representation of video game futbol! Love it and the review is nearly spot on.
Only real nag I have after playing the game for nearly a year is the amount of fouls but that's always been an issue with the issues, that is nothing new!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.