Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

The official MLB 14 The Show roster update for April 21 was released yesterday. Click here to see all of the details.

Registered users can download the offline file here, others can download here.

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 zukes @ 04/22/14 02:09 PM
Juan Francisco needs to be added to the Blue Jays

# 2 BIG17EASY @ 04/22/14 03:11 PM
Juan Lagares is spelled wrong on that screenshot. Is his name spelled wrong in the game, too?

# 3 ShowTyme15 @ 04/22/14 11:19 PM
Anyone know what OVR they gave George Springer?

# 4 MatrixTN @ 04/23/14 12:24 AM
Why isn't Justin Grimm on the Cubs? He's been there since OD.

# 5 jdouble777 @ 04/23/14 06:36 PM
Please tell me how to use this, please. NHL you just moved using save data utility. This appears to be a copy and paste into the main game file's directory. param.sfo and other similar files more or less go there, no? I tried that, crash my game...

# 6 jdouble777 @ 04/24/14 06:44 PM
Begging here, anyone...just a rough idea, direction to post/thread that will help, anything...

# 7 Metsfan31 @ 04/25/14 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdouble777
Please tell me how to use this, please. NHL you just moved using save data utility. This appears to be a copy and paste into the main game file's directory. param.sfo and other similar files more or less go there, no? I tried that, crash my game...
Quote:
Begging here, anyone...just a rough idea, direction to post/thread that will help, anything...
Click the attached file. Save it one a UBS drive. Open in play station before starting the game. Copy onto ps3. Start game!

It's as easy as that!

# 8 Metsfan31 @ 04/25/14 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG17EASY
Juan Lagares is spelled wrong on that screenshot. Is his name spelled wrong in the game, too?
No it's spelled correct. Don't worry...

# 9 jdouble777 @ 04/25/14 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan31
Click the attached file. Save it one a UBS drive. Open in play station before starting the game. Copy onto ps3. Start game!

It's as easy as that!

I am terribly sorry to consume anymore of your time. You are the only reply I've got across several forums despite trying for a couple weeks. I've got the file on my USB, but the bit about "opening" prior to starting the game is my trouble. It is not a .pkg so despite putting in that folder and attempting to open that does not work. Clicking on all the files does not launch anything either. Sorry again, just lost...

# 10 Metsfan31 @ 04/25/14 11:52 PM
Quote:
Unzip the file. Open the folder, take the roster file can copy it on the USB. Delete the zipped file leaving the copied roster file.

Plug your flash drive into your PS3
Go to "Saved Data Utility (PS3)"
Go to "USB Device (USB Flash Memory)
Press triangle and select "copy"

Your good to go!

# 11 jdouble777 @ 04/26/14 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan31
Unzip the file. Open the folder, take the roster file can copy it on the USB. Delete the zipped file leaving the copied roster file.

Plug your flash drive into your PS3
Go to "Saved Data Utility (PS3)"
Go to "USB Device (USB Flash Memory)
Press triangle and select "copy"

Your good to go!
Yeah, my system must be messed up I suppose. I've downloaded the file, unzipped file one flash drive, plugged it in, then go to Saved Data Utility (PS3) which has all my saves and rosters from Madden but then I click on the USB Device it keeps saying "There is no saved data." I've looked to ensure that file coped over but... Oh well, thanks again so much for your help..your Mets looks tough this year could sneak a wild card and contend this time next season.

# 12 Metsfan31 @ 04/27/14 10:52 AM
Quote:
Yeah, my system must be messed up I suppose. I've downloaded the file, unzipped file one flash drive, plugged it in, then go to Saved Data Utility (PS3) which has all my saves and rosters from Madden but then I click on the USB Device it keeps saying "There is no saved data." I've looked to ensure that file coped over but... Oh well, thanks again so much for your help..your Mets looks tough this year could sneak a wild card and contend this time next season.

I hope so, Our pen looks a little shaky the past few games.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.