01:03 PM - April 23, 2014 by MMChrisS
When a court ruled recently that Northwestern football players could unionize, we all knew this was only the beginning of the mayhem to follow.
With such a landmark decision comes appeals but -- perhaps even more intriguing -- plausible questions that need serious answers. Things such as, can college coaches "fire" players? Or, will foreign players (see: work visas) be allowed to participate as college athletes in the United States?
Sound Off: What will be the ultimate fallout from the decision to allow college athletes to unionize?
Sports Headlines for April 23, 2014
- According to "sources", Indiana's Frank Vogel is coaching for his job right now.
- Despite recent ups and downs, Josh Freeman still sees himself as a starting quarterback in the NFL.
- Check out this POV video of what it's like to be an archery target. [YouTube]
- Steve Sarkisian is bringing the up-tempo spread to USC football.
- Check out these ten MLB teams who have worn the uniform of another city.