Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

For those of you that didn't already know. If you pre-order MLB 14 The Show for the PS4 from Amazon, you will receive a custom skin for your DUALSHOCK controller. Some of the teams have multiple skins to choose from, click here to see them (or click here if you are not registered to Facebook).

Most of the hardcore will take advantage of the May 6th, 12:01 AM release on the PS Store, but for those of you that want a physical copy of the game, Amazon will offer the custom skin for your DUALSHOCK and GameStop will offer universal in-game currency (worth $19.99).

GameStop will offer a trade in for the PS3 version of MLB 14 The Show, by upgrading to the PS4 version for $19.99. It doesn't appear as though Amazon will be doing it.

Quote:
Pre-order MLB 14: The Show for PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 and we will send you a code to redeem a custom skin for your DUALSHOCK controller from Skinit with redemption instructions via email within two days of shipping your order. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limited to one per customer order. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 York Morgan @ 05/05/14 12:27 PM
Similar issue here, the code is being rejected as invalid.
I went ahead and sent Skinit an email, just awaiting a response now.

# 42 SMehta224 @ 05/05/14 01:21 PM
For those that were getting an invalid code error, I think they have updated their database now to start accepting the codes. I was able to place my order as of 5 minutes ago. The site is still flaky, kept getting random database errors when entering my billing information but was able to submit my order on the third try and received the confirmation email shortly after that.

# 43 zagsaddict @ 05/05/14 02:23 PM
My code worked now too. The site kept resetting, but it finally went through on the 3rd attempt.

# 44 jmaj315 @ 05/05/14 02:55 PM
yea i just kept hitting refresh until it worked. lol

I was very upset and even re-read the email i got like 10 times to make sure i did it right.

Tigers skin coming in the mail this week

# 45 BA2929 @ 05/05/14 03:00 PM
Took me about 15 tries but I got it to work finally. That site is a mess.

# 46 Enykid5 @ 05/05/14 10:40 PM
Any one with an extra code ?

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.