Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports today released a new Madden NFL 15 trailer featuring Luke Kuechly of the Carolina Panthers. The trailer shows Kuechly being transformed into what appears to be a vastly improved player model over the models found in Madden NFL 25.

Here's the whole trailer's script:

Quote:
"I'm transforming, into something I never knew I could become.

If you don't know me by now, you will."

The trailer heavily hints at the prospect that Madden has been completely revamped, at least graphically -- but it hints at something even bigger.

Madden NFL 15 arrives on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on August 26th.

Guess we'll have to wait until June to find out what EA is up to with this year's game, any ideas from you guys?

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 XXstormmXX @ 04/28/14 06:25 PM
Nice stuff but if they don't fix scripting, the bad commentary, and rigging the game for online cheese, then it doesn't mean anything.

By the way, the cover vote starts on May 8th.

# 62 WINSTON11 @ 04/28/14 06:30 PM
Just a new way to put yourself into the game...nothing more.

# 63 CaliDude916 @ 04/28/14 06:50 PM
The player models better look like this. No reason they shouldn't.

# 64 Cowboy008 @ 04/28/14 07:10 PM
I'm not going to get hyped over this trailer. I want to actually see some game play before I start to get hyped. I skipped Madden 25 because it was their first shot at the next gen consoles so I'm expecting Madden 15 to be pretty good since it will be their second go around.

# 65 KickassJohnson @ 04/28/14 07:26 PM
I guess their strategy for next gen is make everything look realistc and trick people into thinking the gameplay will be realistic too

# 66 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 04/28/14 07:32 PM
If these really are in game graphics, here are some comparison photos.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

# 67 DaReapa @ 04/28/14 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
They're pushing a decade now. A near decade of the same BS.

But hey, this is the year guys. This is the year of Transformation.

Transformation being nothing more than a buzz word put forth by a PR company.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm still curious as to what's the word on the NFL licensing. Haven't heard much about it since this was supposedly the last year for exclusivity.

# 68 apollon42 @ 04/28/14 07:50 PM
I really hope the player models look like this but I've been fooled one too many times by these trailers.

# 69 apollon42 @ 04/28/14 07:59 PM
Is the top picture, a player model or really him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
If these really are in game graphics, here are some comparison photos.

# 70 The_Balm @ 04/28/14 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
I thought it was pretty clear that it starts with the real Luke Kuechly and then around the 0:15 mark he "transforms" into a CGI model.

# 71 Lodeus @ 04/28/14 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
Nothing but buzz words and catch phrases.

Garbage game as usual.
lol! Based on a teaser trailer?

You'll most likely be right but calm down a bit there

# 72 bkrich83 @ 04/28/14 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
Nothing but buzz words and catch phrases.

Garbage game as usual.
So you've played it then?

# 73 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 04/28/14 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
The top picture is really him.

# 74 Madwolf @ 04/28/14 09:24 PM
Yep, he has Clark Kent hair.

# 75 hawley088 @ 04/28/14 09:25 PM
The fact that the slogan is "see the transformation" makes me believe we will see a big jump this year, but after last year it's hard to really believe it

Hopefully we get gameplay videos BEFORE the game is released

# 76 mrclutch @ 04/28/14 09:47 PM
This teaser doesn't do much for me. But....I am expecting are cent jump in the right direction this year with the. Having a more time to put into current gen development. Call me stupid I guess.

# 77 Instant C1a55ic @ 04/28/14 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Will wait to see gameplay and play the final release. Would love to get excited about Madden again, but have become so burnt out from the "hype machine" and a very sub=par final product since 2006.

This game needs a complete re-vamp in the worst way, but I will believe it when I see it.

Madden has fallen light years behind MLB The Show and NBA 2K in overall quality. They are significantly behind their own EA branded products in both NHL and FIFA from a gameplay stand point.
Couldnt have said it better myself. With all the Madden flops, I was skeptical to even purchase NHL 14 this year. I decided too and lost MANY hours playing that. Heck, I have not played that much hockey since NHL 2k6.

I am proud to say I have not purchased Madden in 2 years running, I even got a free copy from work and sold it online. I been really happy with NCAA and since college is done I can either stick with it one more year or pick up a Xbox One edition of Madden this year.

I like the way the they hyped this "transformation" but as always not enough was said. I just hope Peyton Manning doesn't look like a hulking linebacker like he did in last years next gen version.

# 78 CyberRudy25 @ 04/28/14 11:16 PM
there using old maketing to lure us in. Trailers and visuals. I personally don't care. I would rather them say. We add ESPN Countdown to Franchise Mode and Online League. We Connected the game with a NFL Network 24/7 in our Online Leagues. I Don't see why the general Fans won't like that.

# 79 mestevo @ 04/28/14 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant C1a55ic
Couldnt have said it better myself. With all the Madden flops, I was skeptical to even purchase NHL 14 this year. I decided too and lost MANY hours playing that. Heck, I have not played that much hockey since NHL 2k6.

I am proud to say I have not purchased Madden in 2 years running, I even got a free copy from work and sold it online. I been really happy with NCAA and since college is done I can either stick with it one more year or pick up a Xbox One edition of Madden this year.

I like the way the they hyped this "transformation" but as always not enough was said. I just hope Peyton Manning doesn't look like a hulking linebacker like he did in last years next gen version.
Not like you're alone in your hyperbole between the new threads about Madden 15, but which ones "flopped" ?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

# 80 Moegames @ 04/28/14 11:41 PM
I hold on to the tiny bit of hope still tucked away in the depths of my heart that what we seen with Madden's first year effort at Next-Gen was merely a quick cross-gen port job and that what the real Next-Gen madden we should have will be this upcoming Madden 15 on next gen systems. This is it for me though...if they do not deliver on a revamped visuals, better AI and a MUCH better presentation for pre-half-post game stuff...im done...and i mean i am DONE!

So this last bit of hope i have, Madden dev's...make no mistake about it...there are a HUGE amount of others out there just like me that are giving you guys one last chance to prove you are compentent and talented enough to atleast come close to matching with NBA2k14 and MLB The Show is doing with their next-gen efforts.

Madden Dev's...its not that we are mean people but rather passionate about NFL Football which deserves to be the best sports videogame of them all...but yet for the last 10 years we've had one of the worst sports games each year for the best sports genre on earth! Do you dev's see why some of yes are just so fed up? And tired and so hard for us to trust you guys over at Tiburon? Can you guys really blame us? Really? I know what gets said in the studios about some of the comments here at OSforums by a close friend that is a GC ....which kinda shocked me to see us be mocked like that...because we believe the best Sport of man-kind has one of the worst playing and looking videogames and only one choice we have along with it ..just royally pisses us off.

Do it guys..go for it with all your heart and motivation and give us that game we been dreaming of for so many years. WE DESERVE IT NOW!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.