Home
King of the Course News Post

EA Sports quietly has rolled out a new golf game for iOS devices entitled, King of the Course. The game is a free to play, arcade golf experience that is geared towards the mobile platforms.

The game has been initially released for the Canadian App store but isn't available in the US store just yet.

Here are the official features from the game's page on the app store:
  • A Fun, Fresh Golf Game - Discover a fresh approach to golf gaming with a variety of quick-play challenges including stroke play and trick shots. Hit the bullseye, land on floating platforms and even skip across water!
  • Real PGA Tour Courses - More than 300 challenges await you on some of the best PGA TOUR courses in the world — TPC Sawgrass, St. Andrews, Banff Springs, TPC Scottsdale and Pinehurst No. 2!
  • Get Advice from Pros - Learn tips and tricks from Bubba Watson, Ian Poulter, Jason Dufner, Keegan Bradley and Dustin Johnson. Then put their advice to the test when you face them in boss battles!
  • Boost Your Game - Use strategic boosts to change the laws of physics and bend time to compete in ways you never thought possible.
Big thanks to GoodGameBro for the heads-up on this, be sure to check out the link for impressions of the game!

UPDATE: Here is a video from Gator.

Game: King of the CourseHype Score: Vote Now
Platform: iOS / iPad / iPhoneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 mcmax3000 @ 04/29/14 01:41 PM
I'm in Canada so I'll give it a shot, but I'm sure I'll lose interest once I start hitting the F2P road blocks.

# 2 burjeffton @ 04/29/14 09:41 PM
No thanks, EA. That is all.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.