Home
MotoGP 14 News Post

Milestone and MotoGP 14 have announced a partnership with the NGM Forward Racing Team. They will work together to evaluate areas of improvements for the game, which is set to release in June for 360, PC, PS3, PS Vita and PS4.

Read the full press release below.

MILESTONE ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP WITH NGM FORWARD RACING TEAM

The expertise of Espargaró, Edwards – MotoGP class -, Corsi and Pasini – Moto2 class – meets the devs and helps Milestone on improving physics and simulation in the new official Videogame of MotoGP World Championship

Milestone, one of the most recognized racing videogame developers and publishers for consoles and Windows PC®, and the NGM FORWARD RACING TEAM announce an ongoing partnership overall the 2014 MotoGP™ World Championship Season.

“We are very proud to announce the partnership with NGM Forward Racing Team. Milestone have always maintained a high standard in quality regarding the physics and simulation of all its products. As before, in this 2014 MotoGP™ season, Milestone will rely on the know-how and expertise of four well-known riders in the MotoGP™ from the NGM Forward Racing Team. We will cooperate with them to evaluate areas of improvements for the MotoGP™14 videogame. Plus, we’ve planned several activities that will fans of the series will surely enjoy.”, affirms Marco Micallef, Sales and Marketing Director.

“The partnership between NGM Forward Racing Team and Milestone has a unique meaning for someone like me who have a strong career inside the videogame’s industry. To be chosen as testimonial of this brand, standing side by side with Dorna and all the MotoGP™ Championship team, makes us really proud of it. Also, working with Milestone, the leader of motorsport simulations and providing our riders’ experience to develop a closer to reality videogame is a great opportunity for us. The high quality level of Milestone’s productions is both a pride and a big chance”, affirms Marco Curioni – Managing Director Team NGM Forward Racing.

The next planned activities between Milestone and Team NGM will include: the presence of the official Riders in Milestone Studios, during May; the pre-launch event where those who are passionate about videogames and MotoGP™ can try with their hands, one week before the release date, the PS4™, PS3™, PS Vita™, PC® and Xbox 360® version of MotoGP™14. The pods will be available into the hospitality located into the paddock of Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya.

MotoGP™14 features tracks and riders from the official MotoGP™ 2014 season, the riders from MotoGP™ 2013 class and Champions from the past, plus more than 100 riders, all the official manufacturers and 18 tracks.

Developed by Italian Milestone Studio, MotoGP™14 will be available from June 2014 on Xbox 360®, Windows PC®, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita and on PlayStation®4.

MotoGP 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view MotoGP 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MotoGP 14Hype Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS Vita / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 3 - View All
MotoGP 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 JMD @ 06/19/14 08:06 PM
This game us now for sale on the PS4 store . However can someone tell me what the symbol before the price is? If it's pounds I believe the game will cost us $102.00 American dollars. A bit steep for me. Please tell me I'm wrong.

# 22 bluengold34_OS @ 06/19/14 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
This game us now for sale on the PS4 store . However can someone tell me what the symbol before the price is? If it's pounds I believe the game will cost us $102.00 American dollars. A bit steep for me. Please tell me I'm wrong.
Nope your 100% right - that screws that up a bit. I want the game very much, but $100 price tag is a bit steep

# 23 jyoung @ 06/19/14 08:35 PM
If you have a PC, the North American STEAM version will be available in 17 hours for a price of $40.

# 24 bluengold34_OS @ 06/19/14 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
If you have a PC, the North American STEAM version will be available in 17 hours for a price of $40.
Well I was really hoping to play it on the PS4, but I guess PC will work. Thanks for the heads up Jay - much appreciated Sir!

# 25 Richzilla @ 06/19/14 08:40 PM
Exchange rate nonsense...The prices on ebay are in the 60 to 70 range.....If your willing to wait....I'm going to wait for a few days and hit up the amazon marketplace. I will share here if I find a sweet deal.

# 26 jyoung @ 06/19/14 08:41 PM
The recommended PC specs are pretty low:

OS -- Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1
Processor -- Intel Core i7 or equivalent
Memory -- 4 GB RAM
Graphics Card -- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 290X or better (Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported) with 2GB of display memory
DirectX -- Version 11
Network -- Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive -- 18 GB available space
Additional Notes -- Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported. All OS are supported in 32 or 64 bit. Windows Vista SP2 must be updated with KB 971644 (platform update to DX11).

So it should be pretty easy to get 1080p and 60 FPS out of this release, if it's anything like the PC version of MXGP.

# 27 JMD @ 06/19/14 08:44 PM
There are a couple copies on eBay, one from Hong Kong the other from Sidney Australia. $65.00 and $67.00

# 28 bluengold34_OS @ 06/19/14 08:53 PM
Screw it - I'm just spending the $102 on the digital version - Wife just gave me the OK? Yay for good Wife!!

# 29 JMD @ 06/19/14 09:26 PM
Are we sure the European version will run on our PS4's? I know they do on the PS3 , never tried it on the 4.

# 30 bluengold34_OS @ 06/19/14 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Are we sure the European version will run on our PS4's? I know they do on the PS3 , never tried it on the 4.

Straight from Sony themselves

Sony's charismatic president of Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida has confirmed via Twitter that the PS4 will be region free, meaning that games from any territory can be played on any machine.

# 31 jyoung @ 06/19/14 09:38 PM
The PS4 machine itself is region free, but companies can still encode region locking into their games if they wish.

# 32 bluengold34_OS @ 06/19/14 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
The PS4 machine itself is region free, but companies can still encode region locking into their games if they wish.
True - but we should be ok with MGP14

Quote:
Pre-Order
MotoGP 14 - Region Free - Multi Language
$44.99 AUD
$42.17 USD
€30.63 EUR

# 33 JMD @ 06/19/14 09:59 PM
I think I'm going to grab one off eBay.

# 34 bluengold34_OS @ 06/19/14 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I think I'm going to grab one off eBay.

Actually JMD - I just did the same thing. Backed off spending $104 for it, since it should be here around July 1st to 10th(I think) anyways. Plus I have 2-3 guys who want to race this online on the PS4.

# 35 JMD @ 06/19/14 10:16 PM
Just ordered mine from Asia.

# 36 Richzilla @ 06/22/14 02:14 PM
I'm still going to hold out a few days to see what shows up.

# 37 JMD @ 06/23/14 05:43 AM
I've been tracking my game from Hong Kong. It left New York this morning at 7:29 and is on it's way to South Portland , Maine. I should have it tomorrow. Surprised how fast shipping is.

Just did a check in on the tracking. It was processed at the sort facility in the next town over from me at 7:25 pm this evening. Should definitely have it when I get home from work tomorrow. I'll post my impressions after I get some time with it.

# 38 Richzilla @ 06/23/14 08:37 PM
Wow that's impressive. I may try that seller if nothing shows up on amazon in the next couple days.

# 39 Richzilla @ 06/23/14 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Just ordered mine from Asia.
What seller did you use off ebay ??

# 40 JMD @ 06/24/14 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richzilla
What seller did you use off ebay ??
gameofasia was the seller. Just put the game in setting up now!

Ok I ran a couple of single races with the AI on medium and lost both. Tried one with them on easy and finished 15th. It's going to take me a while to make the transition from racing cars to bikes.

Game feels very smooth and responsive, looks nice as well. I'm going to run time attacks on all 18 tracks so I can learn them and learn my braking points. This game will keep me busy until Project Cars comes out and beyond.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.