09:06 AM - May 29, 2014 by Steve_OS
Submission Radio has posted another EA Sports UFC hands-on impressions video answering plenty of questions they have received.
Thanks to jeremym480 for writing down some of the details below.
- CPU vs CPU is in
- Replays and highlights are automatic and you can save them
- Blood eventually disappears from the mat, but remains on the fighter
- Joe Rogan may not be in the game (visually I guess?)
- Greg Jackson is in the game
- Fighters should have accurate move-sets
- Nick Diaz comes out to Metallica
- If you KO some one you can't keep hitting them
- Refs do not jump in
- Real time stats are in
- Submissions have less "stages" if you are in a better position - example a kimura is easier/quicker to get if you are in side control vs. half guard (this is probably obvious but I figured some would like to hear that)
- No way to select referees
- Pure speculation, but they said they would be very surprised if the first DLC didn't include Dillashaw, Lombard, Woodley.