Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

With EA Sports releasing their first official Madden NFL 15 screenshot earlier this evening, we have posted this image comparing it to Madden NFL 25. The top image was captured from a PS4.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Kramer5150 @ 06/04/14 10:14 PM
I thought tats were no no?...

Looks pretty good though.

# 2 apollon42 @ 06/04/14 10:50 PM
That's straight up night and day. Holy cow!!! Way to go EA! I just really hope that screen isn't doctored like the RG3 ones we got last year.

# 3 BlackBetty15 @ 06/04/14 10:52 PM
Geez, when you out these next to each I just get mad to he point I want to throw madden 25 right off pikes peak! Lol colors look legit, normal pad levels and just the naturalness of the pic is what I like. What an nfl player should look like, not something from nfl game day 98

# 4 Cowboy008 @ 06/04/14 10:54 PM
That's what next gen should look like.

# 5 StL_RamZ @ 06/04/14 10:55 PM
holy crap. lol looks amazing.

tatts are back in! niceeeee

# 6 BBallcoach @ 06/04/14 11:01 PM
I'm going to be a skeptic and say this is not from gameplay like the 25 screen shot is.

# 7 chris luva luva @ 06/04/14 11:01 PM
I'm not getting too excited. His right bicep/forearm looks horrible. It's a start though. I want to know why he's running away from the LOS. lol

# 8 utahman19 @ 06/04/14 11:03 PM
Not buying into this being an actual screenshot. Not boarding the hype train.

At least for this customer, it is show don't tell. I'll believe it when I actually see it myself, in person. Until then, I believe that this is a CGI render just like EA has done in the past.

Also, I long for the day when Madden returns to the PC.

# 9 utahman19 @ 06/04/14 11:09 PM
Also, where in the world is Kaepernick running? It appears that he is running almost parallel to the yard lines, but away from the LOS. Away from his line, away from the defender....

I KNOW! He's mid-spin on one of those roll-left-spin-right-throw-right throws! With perfect accuracy!

# 10 MAGboyswifT27 @ 06/04/14 11:29 PM
This actually gives me some hope as far as bringing the details to the table like NBA 2K and the Show does.. I won't hype it up too much but there's hope ha

# 11 JohnDoe8865 @ 06/04/14 11:31 PM
I'm calling "Bullshot". Does anyone remember the RG III stuff that was supposedly "in-engine" in M25?

# 12 RaychelSnr @ 06/04/14 11:36 PM
Have seen several shots we're releasing next week, this is a legit shot (for those doubting its an actual in-game shot).

# 13 BlackBetty15 @ 06/04/14 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
Have seen several shots we're releasing next week, this is a legit shot (for those doubting its an actual in-game shot).
Ok chris...look forward to it. I am sure we all want to be surprised to the point we aren't running our suck because its so good. LOL Honestly, if you showed me a pic of a WR/DB interaction WITH a yellow flag being thrown due to PI I will literally be speechless

# 14 schnaidt1 @ 06/04/14 11:43 PM
i remember when everyone was googly eyes over the e3 video we got from "captured gameplay" showing off the graphics....then the real game came out and you couldnt tell the difference between it and a ps3 as far as graphics were concerned....

nope after 6 years of falling for it...i am finally off the madden hype train...or just believing absolutely anything they show is real and actually in game...i mean...seriously....when was the last time it worked out like that?

# 15 schnaidt1 @ 06/04/14 11:46 PM
all these silly lawsuits against ea lately....when the heck is someone gonna bring a legit one to the table....bait and switch...it is illegal! and they do it every year!! grrr

# 16 JAYHOVA110 @ 06/04/14 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
That's straight up night and day. Holy cow!!! Way to go EA! I just really hope that screen isn't doctored like the RG3 ones we got last year.
Why wouldn't it be enhanced? This is EA we're talking about here lol. How many times will we, the consumer get all excited because of pretty "screenshots" it feels like déjà vu to me. No?

# 17 PVarck31 @ 06/04/14 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
all these silly lawsuits against ea lately....when the heck is someone gonna bring a legit one to the table....bait and switch...it is illegal! and they do it every year!! grrr
Stop it. Its been confirmed by this sites executive editor that it's an in-game screenshot. You have said how you feel multiple times, now let it go.

# 18 Dbrentonbuck @ 06/05/14 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Stop it. Its been confirmed by this sites executive editor that it's an in-game screenshot. You have said how you feel multiple times, now let it go.
But I remember them (EA) saying the RGIII was from actual gameplay as well. Don't be mad at this guy for doubting the legitimacy of it. I do too. We're not the ones who burned the bridge of trust, EA did. I don't care if they say this is an in game screen shot, because that is exactly what they said before. Now, if someone I trust comes on here and says I played the game and this is what it looks like in game (not just replays) then I will begin to believe...

# 19 PVarck31 @ 06/05/14 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck
But I remember them (EA) saying the RGIII was from actual gameplay as well. Don't be mad at this guy for doubting the legitimacy of it. I do too. We're not the ones who burned the bridge of trust, EA did. I don't care if they say this is an in game screen shot, because that is exactly what they said before. Now, if someone I trust comes on here and says I played the game and this is what it looks like in game (not just replays) then I will begin to believe...
Obviously I can't tell people what to believe. But I trust MMChrisS. And if he says he has confirmation its in-game then I believe him.

# 20 @marcusjiles @ 06/05/14 12:08 AM
*Now departing. Hype Train now boarding. Hype Train is now boarding.*

Im in first class. WEEEEEE!!! The yearly annual hype train. I aint gettin left at the station. Im buying this!

Best game ever!!! WEEEEEEE! lol

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.