Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

AiiRxJONES has posted a Madden NFL 15 video containing some more gameplay footage, as well as more information about the new play call system.

If you are fan of this video, make sure you subscribe to his channel here.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 guaps @ 06/16/14 02:09 PM
Quick question: The Play Call system on offence has a feature called tempo (L1/LT button). Anyone know exactly what that does?

# 2 jpdavis82 @ 06/16/14 02:41 PM
This is in my video thread, just letting you know.

# 3 vannwolfhawk @ 06/16/14 02:42 PM
CPU Percy harvin fields the punt and runs straight til he gets drilled. No moves, no jukes, no trying to run to the outside, no trying to make a play... Smh

# 4 jpdavis82 @ 06/16/14 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
CPU Percy harvin fields the punt and runs straight til he gets drilled. No moves, no jukes, no trying to run to the outside, no trying to make a play... Smh
Did you miss the way Wilson takes off at the end for like 20 yards? Don't act like the CPU didn't do anything the whole time. If you look for one negative you'll miss 4-5 positives, real talk.

# 5 Gotmadskillzson @ 06/16/14 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Did you miss the way Wilson takes off at the end for like 20 yards? Don't act like the CPU didn't do anything the whole time. If you look for one negative you'll miss 4-5 positives, real talk.
He never said the CPU don't ever do anything the whole time and you know it. He was talking about the broken CPU AI when it comes to punt returns. Something that has been broken in the Madden and NCAA series for EA since 09.

You don't have to look hard for that. Just play the game every year and punt the ball on 4th down. You will see it, EVERYBODY see it. Special teams play has always been the Achilles heel for the Madden and NCAA series.

# 6 majestic @ 06/16/14 04:45 PM
I am amused by Richard Sherman's 10-yard float/slide after the tackle at 1:42.

# 7 SageInfinite @ 06/16/14 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guaps
Quick question: The Play Call system on offence has a feature called tempo (L1/LT button). Anyone know exactly what that does?
If you increase the tempo it automatically does no huddle.

# 8 Jarodd21 @ 06/16/14 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
He never said the CPU don't ever do anything the whole time and you know it. He was talking about the broken CPU AI when it comes to punt returns. Something that has been broken in the Madden and NCAA series for EA since 09.

You don't have to look hard for that. Just play the game every year and punt the ball on 4th down. You will see it, EVERYBODY see it. Special teams play has always been the Achilles heel for the Madden and NCAA series.
Yeah the CPUs return game has been horrible for years. It was actually OK in Madden 10 but it wasn't on point though. I know you been pushing for this to get addressed for years now. I really wish EA would do something about it.. The CPUs return game is flat out atrocious.

# 9 Jakeness23 @ 06/16/14 06:24 PM
Looks like Wilson is still able to hit full speed on his 2nd step. "True Step...." HA

# 10 DCEBB2001 @ 06/16/14 07:35 PM
Real-time physics/player movement is STILL broken. I saw several times where a WR with a free release was able to get to 12 yards in 1.27 seconds. The fastest any player has ever run a 10-yard split in ideal conditions with fresh legs and no pads was only 1.40 seconds.

The players are still accelerating WAY TOO FAST to be considered "realistic".

I really don't care to hear about the speed threshold either. That shouldn't matter. The game should be made with one setting, IMO: True-To-Life.

This superhuman acceleration is NOT true to life. Unreal.

# 11 Aggies7 @ 06/16/14 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
Why wont EA let people see the Halftime show?

In the E3 video thread there is a video that shows the halftime.

# 12 carnalnirvana @ 06/16/14 08:23 PM
i have been focusing on the cpu IA and its not much different from madden 25 so far.

the back to back sacks on russel while a treat for some worries me, i dont mind the sacks but its how he just stands there and let himself get destroyed, it looks scripted and not like the cpu is trying to win...

so far not wowed by anything gameplay related....

# 13 strawberryshortcake @ 06/16/14 08:23 PM
Quote:

Madden 15 Halftime Show

start @0:36 mark

Madden 10 - Halftime Show Extra Point

Start @0:30 - Notice how there was commentary for the stat lines

# 14 wordtobigbird @ 06/16/14 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvana
it looks scripted and not like the cpu is trying to win...
Exactly.. Which is why I haven't lost a game on Pro/All-Pro in years. The CPU has no sense of urgency ever really.

# 15 TombSong @ 06/16/14 09:31 PM
Quote:
Thats why:

Cake icing:

# 16 TerryP @ 06/16/14 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TombSong
Thats why:

Cake icing:

9 years ago...

# 17 DCEBB2001 @ 06/16/14 10:22 PM
Quote:
Thats why:

Cake icing:

God, that's depressing...

# 18 fancyclaps @ 06/16/14 10:28 PM
Quote:
Thats why:

Cake icing:

This is actually infuriating to watch. I never played 2k5 but I just started watching some YouTube vidoes on it and can't believe it looks better than any Madden over the past 5 years.

# 19 Aggies7 @ 06/16/14 10:40 PM
That's what scares me about this new Halftime Show. They had the Extra Point, which also had bad camera angles (angles need to be further away such as broadcast) and wasn't great, but was a start. I don't know why they abandoned that and didn't keep building on it and I fear the same may happen with the new Halftime Show.

# 20 ProStylez @ 06/16/14 10:51 PM
"Icing on the cake" should have been that game came out at launch for $19.99!!
That's the unbelievable part.

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.