Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Both Amazon and GameStop have updated their Madden NFL 15 order pages with a new Madden NFL 15 cover.

Guess we'll find out soon enough if it's legit or not.

UPDATE: EA Sports Madden Twitter just posted it as well.

Your thoughts?

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 azdawgpound @ 06/20/14 10:02 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fan-pa...15-cover-shoot

We'll if u watch this video from nfl.com that pose is in the pic's they took of him.

# 2 therealsmallville @ 06/20/14 10:32 AM
That's...weird, I guess. lol Are those gloves even in the game this year?

Soooo glad they offer same-day digital now.

# 3 therealsmallville @ 06/20/14 10:36 AM
Also - and as a Niners fan I would hate this - but why don't they use real NFL game photo's for the cover? Is this a licensing issue with whomever took the photo? I would think the best way to represent Sherman would be to slap a pic of him defending the pass in the NFC Championship on there. Having him pose just makes him look like he's trying too hard.

# 4 hitro @ 06/20/14 10:51 AM
I'd say it's legit, it's in EA's typical style. It's actually quite similar to the ones Cubfan23 has been pumping out...

Strange pose though, it looks like he's doing karate or something.

# 5 hitro @ 06/20/14 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
Also - and as a Niners fan I would hate this - but why don't they use real NFL game photo's for the cover? Is this a licensing issue with whomever took the photo?
Most likely - owning the content gives them free rein to do with it as they wish. Studio-shot photos also look a lot tidier, as they aren't taken from 50 ft away, and don't feature phantom reflections or source-less lighting. Easier to match the original vision for the cover if you shoot exactly what you want as well.

# 6 DeuceDouglas @ 06/20/14 11:37 AM
That's pretty bad. Maybe if he was doing the point to the sideline type thing, I could get it. But doing the makeshift Heisman looks really weird. Not to mention the grass they shopped in makes it look like he is standing in the middle of the field, sideways. Definitely not the best Madden cover there's been.

# 7 Moose Factory @ 06/20/14 12:08 PM
That pose is subliminally and subconsciously telling me to stay away from this game.

# 8 devroid @ 06/20/14 12:14 PM
You would think a company the size of EA would be able to hire a graphic designer

# 9 StL_RamZ @ 06/20/14 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devroid
You would think a company the size of EA would be able to hire a graphic designer
they could and should just hire someone from OS.

EA sports covers are so bland. look at the UFC's cover for example its so dull and colorless. i would imagine that they would use more color so the game would stick out on shelves

I guess with the billion EA makes. using color ink is too much

# 10 Cowboy008 @ 06/20/14 12:45 PM
That cover looks terrible. Glad I got a cover to put over it.

# 11 Rams_3 @ 06/20/14 12:59 PM
I hate the fact that they put the cover athletes on the cover purposely with the Nike team gloves. But when u play the game everyone is wearing that same ol tired speed gloves etc...SMH

# 12 Rams_3 @ 06/20/14 01:00 PM
And let's not forget. Nobody can wear a sleeve in the game but RG3.

# 13 Blue12 @ 06/20/14 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MossMan84
This is soo bad! Not sure what goes into the thought process but whats new? Wonder if Sherman had any say??
I know I read somewhere that he was lobbying for EA to include his Legion buddies too, but they just wanted him solo.

It's not the greatest, but I'm not buying the game because of the cover.

# 14 BigBoi23 @ 06/20/14 01:30 PM

# 15 azdawgpound @ 06/20/14 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue12
I know I read somewhere that he was lobbying for EA to include his Legion buddies too, but they just wanted him solo.

It's not the greatest, but I'm not buying the game because of the cover.

yea I saw on pro football talk that some fans started a petition to get rest of legion of boom on cover and its not like they never had more then 2 players on cover few yrs back they had troy p and fitzgerald on cover so don't see why they couldn't do 3 players.

# 16 CubFan23 @ 06/20/14 05:21 PM
I like mine better

Richard Sherman

# 17 Rams_3 @ 06/20/14 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoi23
Lol that's funny

# 18 Rams_3 @ 06/20/14 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
I like mine better

Richard Sherman
As a Rams fan. Yours is better.

# 19 XXstormmXX @ 06/20/14 05:29 PM
Lol at Sherman stiff arming a invisible player.

# 20 hitro @ 06/20/14 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
they could and should just hire someone from OS.

EA sports covers are so bland. look at the UFC's cover for example its so dull and colorless. i would imagine that they would use more color so the game would stick out on shelves

I guess with the billion EA makes. using color ink is too much
You can pick out EA games on a shelf from afar. They know what they're doing when it comes to designing covers.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.