Home
Operation Sports News Post

We have plenty of users from the OS community who already write fantastic dynasty stories, filled with stats, details and much more. Are you ready to take your dynasty to another level?

Thanks to a few key members of Dynasty Nation, we have found a home for those of you that want to do more with your dynasty. Below you will find just a few of the things you can do at Dynasty Nation. Feel free to continue updating your dynasties the way you currently do them or sign up for free at Dynasty Nation and see what you can come up with.
  • Dynasty Nation allows you to bring your sports video game franchise to life like never before.
  • The most authentic way to update and share games from your franchise or dynasty.
  • Write stories and articles that cover your games, major trades, injuries, etc.
  • Incorporate in-game images or video to remember your game time moments.
  • Dynasty Nation allows you do do as much, or as little as you want. It’s up to you.
  • Dynasty Nation is the perfect way to keep track of all of your team’s stats and records.
  • Keep box scores for every game.
  • Record year-to-year statistics for your players that games often do not record.
  • Track standings from year to year and playoff results.
The best way to understand what the site allows you to do is to check it out here.

Check out some of the examples from the different sport categories below.A special thanks to Dan and Grant for making this happen, also a tip of the hat to Shawn for helping out with the transition. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or just sign up free at Dynasty Nation and ask your questions there.

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 61 orion523 @ 12/04/14 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeG_eNd_ArY
That is what I am hopeful for.
My man I really hope all of your plans come to fruition, because this looks amazing. Cannot wait to see the finished product.

# 62 LeG_eNd_ArY @ 12/04/14 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
My man I really hope all of your plans come to fruition, because this looks amazing. Cannot wait to see the finished product.
Here is a video of the archives feature. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx0SjZirtbM

# 63 hazey @ 04/01/15 05:09 PM
Does anybody know with this if I am able to keep archived stats/players/seasons for all 60 of my CHoops 2k8 seasons (or 30 or whatever the max number of seasons is?)

# 64 JHedges2 @ 09/07/16 08:37 PM
Just bumping this along, to see if it gets any traction...

# 65 Hellisan @ 09/15/16 11:35 PM
Seemed like the website wasn't available anymore.

# 66 JHedges2 @ 10/04/16 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
Seemed like the website wasn't available anymore.
Sort of, lol...

It was going out of business, for lack of a better word. But, it's been saved thanks to some of the diehard members that refused to see it die!

# 67 NCAAFBall00 @ 10/08/16 12:26 PM
How do i go about using the Hockey section putting in Custom tram names without having to use the NHL team names and logos? for example... Boxscores i wanted to maybe put the Quebec Nordiques logo but its not there can we not import it?

# 68 timjenkins04 @ 10/14/16 12:53 PM
Are there any active sites that specialize in sports dynasties or franchises? The forum ones are cool, but it appears that most are created through forums, their own website or Excel.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.