Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

GameStop is offering quite a few pre-order incentives with Madden NFL 15. It looks like they have added an exclusive futuristic deluxe stadium, to go along with a $15 value of Madden Ultimate Team content.

No other screenshots or details have been released for the futuristic deluxe stadium, but odds are it will only be available in Owner mode within Connected Franchise. If we hear anything we will update this post.

UPDATE: The Futuristic Deluxe Stadium will only be available in Madden Ultimate Team.

UPDATE #2: Just received word from EA Sports. All users can access the stadium in CFM via team relocation. It's only a pre-order exclusive to use in MUT.

In case you missed it, here are the details for the Ultimate Editions of Madden NFL 15, NHL 15 and FIFA 15.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 MajorSupreme @ 07/02/14 02:00 PM
I'm still getting it from GS because a dude at my local place hooks me up for coming so much. Screw the preorder though, that's just wack.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

# 22 Senator Palmer @ 07/02/14 02:10 PM
Does this mean we'll get to actually enjoy exterior shots of the stadiums in pre-game this year? Can't tell you how lame it felt to build a stadium in CFM, have to wait an entire season for it to open, then never get to see the outside of it. Not to mention there was nothing about it that was particularly customizable -- couldn't even get my teams' colors for the interior. Felt so disjointed playing in it.

# 23 onac22 @ 07/02/14 06:30 PM
Dah dah dah da dah da dah da! da dah da da ta da da da! da da daaaaa da daaa daa da da daaa!

Booorrrriiinnngggggg!

# 24 Gman 18 @ 07/02/14 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
Does this mean we'll get to actually enjoy exterior shots of the stadiums in pre-game this year? Can't tell you how lame it felt to build a stadium in CFM, have to wait an entire season for it to open, then never get to see the outside of it. Not to mention there was nothing about it that was particularly customizable -- couldn't even get my teams' colors for the interior. Felt so disjointed playing in it.
Hopefully this year they made relocating teams and building new stadiums more authentic and actually enjoyable. They did hold a contest back in February to March where you could submit your own custom designs and logos to EA and they would choose the logos and designs that they felt were the best and use them in CFM. Hopefully this year we will have a lot more locations to choose from and more realistic uniform designs/logos where you could actually edit the colors/designs yourself to your liking. The more user customization there is, the better.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

# 25 Blue12 @ 07/02/14 09:29 PM
I figured the pre-order bonus would be Classic Stadium- Relive the great moments of Candlestick Park!

# 26 Steve_OS @ 07/03/14 08:41 PM
Updated OP.

Just received word from EA Sports. All users can access the stadium in CFM via team relocation. It's only a pre-order exclusive to use in MUT.

# 27 SmashMan @ 07/04/14 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
About as interesting as what the Kardashians are up to.
Yeah, but I'd rather something like this be the pre-order bonus instead of something that's actually useful.

# 28 regroc88 @ 07/06/14 04:12 PM
More Bull****!!! It's the future Now EA! Bull**** Call a ****in Pass interference Call. that'll be Futuristic! LOL

# 29 Acrobat @ 07/10/14 07:19 AM
Are we not seeing the Direct TV Sunday Ticket deal this year?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

# 30 JaymeeAwesome @ 07/10/14 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrobat
Are we not seeing the Direct TV Sunday Ticket deal this year?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

What directv is probably doing is seeing how many of those bundled customers actually pay for the service this year. If they see a good %, you might see it return in the future.

# 31 TTD71 @ 07/10/14 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceMask
I liked the old stadiums in Madden 07. It would be cool to play on those old dirty fields from the pre-modern era this generation (Kezar, The Polo Grounds, etc).

Anyway, I don't think this futuristic thing is going to drive many pre-orders.
THIS^^^

I would be far more intrigued to get a classic stadiums pack for use than that abomination...

They could add:

LA Colosseum
Candlestick Park
Texas Stadium
Soldier Field (pre-UFO landing)
Riverfront Stadium
Three Rivers Stadium
Old Busch Stadium
Astrodome
Hoosierdome
Metrodome
Silverdome
Kingdome
Veterans Stadium
RFK Stadium
"The Big Sombrero"
Orange Bowl
Rose Bowl
Mile High Stadium
Cleveland Municipal
Fulton County Stadium
Foxboro Stadium

If ALL of these were a bonus item, then MAYBE I'd think about it; and even then, it's a tough sell to get me to loan you my money, interest free, on a "pre-order" for a game that I will be able to digitally download early and play immediately on release day in the first place? No thanks, there's got to be a tangible benefit...

# 32 CM Hooe @ 07/11/14 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
Even the Lions had the Futuristic stadium... seriously, it makes me cringe to think how good CFM could be if they cared to invest more time into it.
EA opened up an entire game development studio in Texas devoted to just CFM. I'm not sure how much more they can do to show they care about the mode if that's not enough.

# 33 MajorSupreme @ 07/11/14 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
EA opened up an entire game development studio in Texas devoted to just CFM. I'm not sure how much more they can do to show they care about the mode if that's not enough.
Is it the same studio that has a division of Bioware within it?

# 34 CM Hooe @ 07/11/14 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
Is it the same studio that has a division of Bioware within it?
As far as I know, you are correct.

# 35 Soprano00 @ 09/01/14 02:33 PM
not even a week after release and the fantastic gamestop pre-order bonus, the "futuristic" stadium, is everywhere on the auction market for 3K coins or less...

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.