Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

SportsTalkFlorida has posted an interview with the Presentation Director for Madden NFL 15, Brian Murray. During the interview he answers questions about Player Sense 2.0, roughly how many players will look as good as Colin Kaepernick and more.

Quote:
Can we expect every player to look as amazing as Kaepernick?

“Not every player will look as good as him. We’re making a huge initiative this year to make our ‘A’ quarterbacks and coaches and people who get seen more than others to look that good. We’re just shy of 100 people that look that good. As far as priorities we went for quarterbacks and coaches.

Madden NFL 15 arrives on Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One and PS4 on August 26th. For more on the game, check out our official page.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Darth Aegis @ 07/10/14 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
If you expect everything to be added in one year then yes it will. You have to understand that they are building towards a goal, each year they are adding pieces towards it. 90% of the people will be satisfied with Madden in the next few years. Some never will.
What is this massive road construction with a three year phase? Three year phase fighting world hunger? They act like there building a rocket in there back yard. How about there goal be make the best football game they can every year. This building for the future just sounds like a cop out. Presentation looks ok and is EA paying you? lol

# 22 HC0023 @ 07/10/14 11:27 PM
JP i am already casting my vote for you to be on the cover of MADDEN 16 why because u deserve to be more so then any player on the NFL

# 23 K_GUN @ 07/11/14 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Seattle, Philly, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Green Bay, KC, Jax, CHI, and MIN I know for sure. Some of them won't be in until next year, they said the scan project was for 15 & 16.

where do u have Bills info on this? link?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.