Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Lebron James is coming home.

How does this change the NBA, your view of LeBron, and all the other angles to the story you can think of?

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 NDAlum @ 07/11/14 01:24 PM
ESPN is the MTV of sports

# 102 bballshawn24 @ 07/11/14 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsforever
Hmmm…a Duke/Lakers fan. Interesting.
I liked duke since and because of jj reddick. I also liked the falcons since michael vick. I liked kobe.... Childhood (like 7 years old) sports heroes.

# 103 jeebs9 @ 07/11/14 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Wiggins hasn't signed his rookie contract has he?
Yea he has. He suppose to play a summer league game if I'm not mistaken.

# 104 bballshawn24 @ 07/11/14 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
I bet that means your favorite college football team is Alabama.
georgia(mainly), and temple, and all delaware teams.

# 105 Marino @ 07/11/14 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballshawn24
I liked duke since and because of jj reddick. I also liked the falcons since michael vick. I liked kobe.... Childhood (like 7 years old) sports heroes.
You don't need to explain yourself. Don't listen to the people who are just trying to get you riled up.

# 106 Sportsbuck @ 07/11/14 01:28 PM
HORNETS FANS

Time for us to celebrate too.... LEBRON IS OUT OF THE SOUTHEAST!

# 107 decga @ 07/11/14 01:31 PM
Hey everyone. Has Lebron retweeted any response to anyone? It is letter written to SI. The guy was in Las Vegas, met with Riley, boarded a plane with D. Wade and on his way to Brazil. If its not true would not surprise me one bit.

# 108 dragonfire1w @ 07/11/14 01:31 PM
I honestly thought this would end with him in Miami. In the end I think he made the right choice. Miami was only heading downward while Cleveland is full of youth.

LeBron makes them a contender, especially in the East, I think the team's still too young and inexperienced to win next year but they're set up for the future with all the potential they have. Then there's also the fact that it shows that LeBron really does love his home and wouldn't be anything sweeter than giving a championship to such a winning deprived city.

# 109 NDAlum @ 07/11/14 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsbuck
HORNETS FANS

All-time .000 winning percentage against him in four years on MIA hahaha

# 110 OSUFan_88 @ 07/11/14 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decga
Hey everyone. Has Lebron retweeted any response to anyone? It is letter written to SI. The guy was in Las Vegas, met with Riley, boarded a plane with D. Wade and on his way to Brazil. If its not true would not surprise me one bit.
LeBron James retweeted it and changed his pictures on LeBron James .com

# 111 WTF @ 07/11/14 01:32 PM
His website? His Twitter, his instagram. All says true.

# 112 MattUM @ 07/11/14 01:32 PM
Quote:
Also put a "I'm coming home" picture of him in a cleveland uni on instagram

# 113 RedSceptile @ 07/11/14 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsbuck
HORNETS FANS

Are the Wizards in the Southeast?

# 114 jeremym480 @ 07/11/14 01:33 PM
Quote:
I saw on SC where he posted a pic of himself in a Cavs jersey with a caption of "I'm Coming Home" on Instagram.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

# 115 Sportsbuck @ 07/11/14 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSceptile
Are the Wizards in the Southeast?
Don't ruin this for me.

# 116 WTF @ 07/11/14 01:35 PM
Agent Rich Paul called Dan Gilbert moments before announcement: "Dan, congratulations. LeBron is coming home."
Woj

# 117 Majingir @ 07/11/14 01:35 PM
lol, imagine if Lebron was actually joking, that would be biggest troll job in sports history.

NBA prob has to redo their schedule now to accommodate Cavs in primetime national games. And having Cavs on Christmas day game too.

# 118 WTF @ 07/11/14 01:35 PM
LeBron James, Dan Gilbert, Rich Paul and Maverick Carter met for 4 hours in Miami last week and talked through it all, Gilbert tells Yahoo.
Woj

# 119 cavsfan2 @ 07/11/14 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
LeBron James, Dan Gilbert, Rich Paul and Maverick Carter met for 4 hours in Miami last week and talked through it all, Gilbert tells Yahoo.
Woj
Wait, was that when Cavs fans were tracking his plane? If so, LOL

# 120 The_Wise_One @ 07/11/14 01:37 PM
This is exactly how a picture his reaction. What a sad day for this man. Your job just a got a bit tougher.....

Spoiler

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.